Tamagotchi V5 Refresh Information Topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arg! Someone bought the popcorn one! Now I'll never got one!

Last edited by a moderator:
NOO!!! WHO BOUGHT ILL GET UUUU WHOEVER U ARREEE!!!!!!!! I dont care I am sending a message to bandai and I wanna know what is going on!!!

I take it no-one else has found these anywhere else? As a UK resident, I have no chance unless I can find a site or e-bay seller willing to import. And I wants one!!

Cheers... I hope someone can point me towards one...

Please someone PLEASE tell me where to find a v5.5. I really want to get one but I cannot find them anywhere. Please someone PLEASE once again help meeeeeee!!!! :D :D:)

UK-based forum member and while I quite like that style, I prefere two of the other ones...

That they are! Thank yo for posting, as that seems to be their 'official' name. But bloody amazon WON'T ship to the UK! ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! This is soooooo annoying and upsetting

yey! =)

p.s. not yeyyy for them not shipping to the uk, but yeyyy that these are the .5's! sorry!

Great... now I have to wait at least 2 weeks for a MAYBE resupply off that eBay seller. :( Whilst EVERYONE else gets on first. Rats! I'm assumng all characters, games, foodtuffs, etc are the same as the Royal, if not, will someone plz post so?

Now the V5.5 is out (or the Celebrity Familitchi), I have to find a way of getting a seller to import it to the UK. If anybody knows who can do that, can they e-mail me? I have some problems with my bank account, I either have -£110 (I am killing my bank if that's true), -£2.26 (all because I wanted to buy some batteries for my Tamas) or £0.00

Everyone.... TGhis is very weird. I sent a message to Bandai and they just asnwered me. I asked id the v5.5 would be out in July and that I saw it on Amazon and on Ebay and they answered: " They have not been released yet, and are not officially called V5.5. I would be careful of what you see on ebay listed as the V5.5. The new releases will probably be available approximately Fall of this year." : This is an Official quote...

I bought a couple off a seller on ebay Debbieg1963 I have dealt with her before very reputable. I haven't got them yet, but from the description...these new ones are a refresh of V5, but not called V5.5. So bandai may still come out with a V5.5 at the end of the year or they might introduce a new type. I think everyone is kinda confused, we all assumed they were just gonna be called v5.5's. When you think about them saying a refresh in July it kinda makes sense...still family just a little different. I think it is cool we finally get a CD packaged with a Tama!!! For those of you that are looking for someone to ship to a different country if you could look on ebay and just email the sellers and see if they will ship...I do that all the time when the item is coming from a different country. Usually someone will agree, even though shipping can sometimes be high. I've tried buying European tamas on ebay and it does cost me quite a bit of shipping since US dollar is in the crapper right now. Anywho...good luck...don't give up! I wish Bandai would make them available on their site for purchase...like everyone's versions (Japanese, Euro., & North American)...then we all could get any version we like!

Hello everyone! I bought a V5.5 from our local Target store here in North Carolina. I believe that it is the 5.5 due to the packaging, shows the royal family, and the case, I have the Blue Stars and Palm Trees design.

Also, the games are different than another V5 that I have seen. I have TAMA FANS : POOL PLAY : TENNIS : and SAFE BOX < You have to 'crack the combo' : CUE BALL < With father only : JEWELS < With mother only.

Also there are names under all of the icons. For example, the meals start with Croissant and Steak Fillet. Those are the names under the images in the game. Another cool feature is that when you choosea meal, two chefs come out and deliver the meal to your Tami's.

There is no more MEDICINE choice in the chest, it is now a DOCTOR choice. And yes, when you choose that option, a doctor comes out to heal your Tami's!

About the only other change that I have noticed, so far.. I just bought the V5.5 yesterday, is that the games seem to pay off more. For the SAFE BOX, the lowest GP I have received was 300! I have gotten 500 several times now!

Hope this helps..

Jason

[edit]

I have placed the CD in my computer, but the only thing I saw were a few animations. I haven't found any games or anything on the CD yet. Only looked at it for maybe 2 minutes!

[/edit]

[edit again]

I have scanned in the manual and will host it from my server here:

https://unccham.thumbprintpro.com/tamagotchi_V_5_5.jpg <--- REALLY LARGE!!!

Smaller 1 page cuts of the manual

page 1

page 2

page 3

page 4

page 5

page 6

[/edit again]

I keep on sending Bandai messages and they are replying that the refresh of v5 has not come out yet. I even had to send them a photo and links!!!! Now I am waiting for another reply.... And Thanks for the info on the new v5! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back