TamaIsland - who did you pick?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tamagotchi do you want to stay on the Island?

• Mametchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Androtchi

• Memetchi

• Kuchipatchi

• Ringotchi - Kicked out on week 1

• Gozarutchi

• Masktchi

• Mimitchi

• Ichigotchi

• Debatchi

• Tarakotchi

• Violetchi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kutchipatchi, my favorite Tamagotchi. Of course I don't want :( or :p to win

If there is a choice for Pyonkotchi, I'll vote for her instead! (Pyonkotchi is my favourite tamagotchi) Unfortunately she is not there, so I voted for Mametchi. Mametchis are nice, too.

Mametchi. He's the best. I love his "never-looking-forward-eyes"!

I voted the violet thingy B) For my first generation I had it and it was my favorite out of the 2 I had:p

Well, as we should know (or I just noticed as I clicked), Tamagotchi Island has opened, and it is really a Tama-version of Bigbrother, I don't think there are any souvenirs involved yet.
So, just for curiousity, who did you vote to stay on the island (vote) and who do you want booted off?

Quite frankly I do not understand why they have Ichigotchi up there if he isn't on V3s. :blink:

Anyway, I voted for Androtchi/Robotchi, he was looking cute. x3 Next time I'll vote for Memetchi.

I want Violetchi/Ringotchi/Gozarutchi out, not sure why though.

And you?
how do u get to this place??? pleaseee tell me

i voted for mametchi because thAt is one of my favourite characters and i want him to win!!!

Wow people like mametchi [SIZE=30pt]I[/SIZE]like mametchi because it was my first tama ever

I do find it wrong to vote more than once. :furawatchi: My BFF was cheating and she typed in <><>< and it said she already voted-but she didn't. :D u can't get those signs on a tama so peoples are coming up w/ fake names just to vote. :blink: :lol: :D :D

But anyways I voted Mametchi. :huh:

:furawatchi: My BFF was cheating and she typed in <><>< and it said she already voted-but she didn't. ;) u can't get those signs on a tama so peoples are coming up w/ fake names just to vote. :) :ph34r: :lol: ;)
Ok........... i dont understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back