TamaIsland - who did you pick?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tamagotchi do you want to stay on the Island?

• Mametchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Androtchi

• Memetchi

• Kuchipatchi

• Ringotchi - Kicked out on week 1

• Gozarutchi

• Masktchi

• Mimitchi

• Ichigotchi

• Debatchi

• Tarakotchi

• Violetchi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
don`t vote for the popular tamas they get to much attention!!!!!! :angry: Vote for maskgotchi :ph34r: :ph34r:

I voted Gozarutchi and this is not at all like big brother they don't lie betray and back stab each other. I would have to compair this more to survivor.

Well, as we should know (or I just noticed as I clicked), Tamagotchi Island has opened, and it is really a Tama-version of Bigbrother, I don't think there are any souvenirs involved yet.
So, just for curiousity, who did you vote to stay on the island (vote) and who do you want booted off?

Quite frankly I do not understand why they have Ichigotchi up there if he isn't on V3s. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I voted for Androtchi/Robotchi, he was looking cute. x3 Next time I'll vote for Memetchi.

I want Violetchi/Ringotchi/Gozarutchi out, not sure why though.

And you?
the poll is only for v3s? I thought you can get an ichigotchi on a v3 tama!

I do not think you shuld vote for Mametchi,Mimitchi, or kuchipatchi. They get to much attention :huh: .Vote for masktchi :huh: :huh:

If my current Tamagotchi character is on the ballads on Tama Island, I'll vote for the one I have.

//CS

Shouldn't the poll be edited to list the other characters who were voted out?

don`t vote for the popular tamas they get to much attention!!!!!! :angry: Vote for maskgotchi :angry: :angry:
Thats who I vote for! :angry:

Yes, :p is quite nice, but :p and :angry: are really spoilt! :angry:

GO MASKTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :D

I was Surprised to see some of my Favorite Tamas Booted off. I would have never thought Kuchipatchi would get kicked out! :hitodetchi:

//CS

i voted for mematchi im soory for kutchipatchi hes cute i want stupid maskutchi to be booted off

I do not think you shuld vote for Mametchi,Mimitchi, or kuchipatchi. They get to much attention :hitodetchi: .Vote for masktchi -_-   :mametchi:
i dont tink why u shold tell [SIZE=30pt]ME[/SIZE] TO VOTE FOR MASKUTI HE LOOK EWWW

Last edited by a moderator:
Voted for Mimitchi this week because I voted for Violetchi last week. X3 Those two are so cute!

<_< though, if either of them goes POOF, I'll vote Masktchi and the remaining one instead, lol...

~Pixie Stix

Well, as we should know (or I just noticed as I clicked), Tamagotchi Island has opened, and it is really a Tama-version of Bigbrother, I don't think there are any souvenirs involved yet.
So, just for curiousity, who did you vote to stay on the island (vote) and who do you want booted off?

Quite frankly I do not understand why they have Ichigotchi up there if he isn't on V3s. :huh:

Anyway, I voted for Androtchi/Robotchi, he was looking cute. x3 Next time I'll vote for Memetchi.

I want Violetchi/Ringotchi/Gozarutchi out, not sure why though.

And you?
I chose Mametchi! Spiffy go on Tamagotchi Online everyone misses you! :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back