TamaIsland - who did you pick?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tamagotchi do you want to stay on the Island?

• Mametchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Androtchi

• Memetchi

• Kuchipatchi

• Ringotchi - Kicked out on week 1

• Gozarutchi

• Masktchi

• Mimitchi

• Ichigotchi

• Debatchi

• Tarakotchi

• Violetchi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Is a Copy Of My Tamagotchi Poll And A Copy Off Tamagtochi Town I Shall CLOSE IT!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
How Do You Close A Poll Anyway, If you tell me i will NOT close the poll If you do not tell me i will ask my friend and he will tell me therefore I WOULD CLOSE IT!!!!!!!

Wow, mametchi is winning here! :D Go mametchi! :pochitchi: I mainly love it because it has so many cute forms! ;)

How Do You Close A Poll Anyway, If you tell me i will NOT close the poll If you do not tell me i will ask my friend and he will tell me therefore I WOULD CLOSE IT!!!!!!!
I don't think you can close a poll unless you're a guide. So, you're saying this is a copy of what?

How Do You become A Guide?

And Type this in Google search and youll see what I meen...

TamaTalk Tama Island 2

And Type this in Google search and youll see what I meen...TamaTalk Tama Island 2
Umm, can't you just link to whatever you were talking about? Snd after that, can we please get back on topic?

i voted for mematchi im soory for kutchipatchi hes cute i want stupid maskutchi to be booted off
MASKTCHI IS NOT SILLY! HE IS GREAT! EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT! ANYWAY, MASKTCHI HAS A MASK ON- SO HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE??????????? ;)

Hey guys, what's wrong with Ringotchi??? Why don't you like him? I don't think he's ugly at all! please answer!

AND I VOTED FOR HIM :lol: he he

I think he's very cute.

But it was a very hard job to chose because I like lots of them. My fav are ringotchi, kuchpatchi :blink: , hanatchi, and the srtawberry tama, can't remember its name.

I want Gozarutchi to be kicked off because he's too vain, and robotchi because he's not as interesting as the other characters.

oh, and by the way honeysuckle, I don't think that masktchi is an uninteresting character neither. He's an engaging character!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, what's wrong with Ringotchi??? Why don't you like him? I don't think he's ugly at all! please answer!AND I VOTED FOR HIM :mametchi: he he

I think he's very cute.

But it was a very hard job to chose because I like lots of them. My fav are ringotchi, kuchpatchi :huh: , hanatchi, and the srtawberry tama, can't remember its name.

I want Gozarutchi to be kicked off because he's too vain, and robotchi because he's not as interesting as the other characters.

oh, and by the way honeysuckle, I don't think that masktchi is an uninteresting character neither. He's an engaging character!
Oh, I love Ringotchi!

I think its terrible that people hate him! :mametchi: I would have voted for him, but my the time I found out about Tama Island he had gone! I LOVE ringotchi and mostly, Tarakotchi! :D

I voted for Mametchi, duh. It's WAY cuter than Mimichi. M'kay. ;D
I think Mametchi is really sweet, but I whould like him to be booted off, because it'll give Goza and ;) a chance to win! ;) :D ;) MASKTCHI IS COOL! :) B) ;)

Oh, I love Ringotchi!I think its terrible that people hate him! :furawatchi: I would have voted for him, but my the time I found out about Tama Island he had gone! I LOVE ringotchi and mostly, Tarakotchi! :furawatchi:
thank! I love tarakotchi too. his akwardness is so cute! And once more he's an unpopular character, as masktchi. Though they are very interesting characters. I don't know why mametchi and mimitchi are so popular. I've nothing against them but i think they're less interesting.

I voted for Mametchi. I want :furawatchi: , B) and Ringotchi to be gone because they look ugly.
THEY ARE NOT UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :blink: :blink: :D :D B)

you're right Daniel, they're not ugly. Maybe they think that people can be loved only if they are good looking *sight*

Naratsu, I love Ichigotchi too, I like fruits Tamagotchis as Ichigotchi and ringotchi. If think they are very cute!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back