TamaIsland - who did you pick?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tamagotchi do you want to stay on the Island?

• Mametchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Androtchi

• Memetchi

• Kuchipatchi

• Ringotchi - Kicked out on week 1

• Gozarutchi

• Masktchi

• Mimitchi

• Ichigotchi

• Debatchi

• Tarakotchi

• Violetchi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for Kuchipatchi :rolleyes: And next time I'm going to vote on either him or Masktchi or Gozarutchi. I want Mametchi and Furawatchi out.

GO MAMETCHI! XD lol I'm just hyper these days... school strats monday >.< so I have to be happy until school starts

Well, as we should know (or I just noticed as I clicked), Tamagotchi Island has opened, and it is really a Tama-version of Bigbrother, I don't think there are any souvenirs involved yet.
So, just for curiousity, who did you vote to stay on the island (vote) and who do you want booted off?

Quite frankly I do not understand why they have Ichigotchi up there if he isn't on V3s. :(

Anyway, I voted for Androtchi/Robotchi, he was looking cute. x3 Next time I'll vote for Memetchi.

I want Violetchi/Ringotchi/Gozarutchi out, not sure why though.

And you?
I voted for mametchi. :huh:

I have grown to like the drawn version of memetchi lately so I think I'll vote for memetchi once next week. B)

I think that mimitchi and mametchi will be in the final.

It's exciting! XD :nyatchi:

-sk8er girl-

Ringotchi got out!!! Yay!(sry for ringotchi supporters) I support MAMETCHi!!!! YAA

Well, as we should know (or I just noticed as I clicked), Tamagotchi Island has opened, and it is really a Tama-version of Bigbrother, I don't think there are any souvenirs involved yet.
So, just for curiousity, who did you vote to stay on the island (vote) and who do you want booted off?

Quite frankly I do not understand why they have Ichigotchi up there if he isn't on V3s. :furawatchi:

Anyway, I voted for Androtchi/Robotchi, he was looking cute. x3 Next time I'll vote for Memetchi.

I want Violetchi/Ringotchi/Gozarutchi out, not sure why though.

And you?
... I voted Mimitchi... but seeing from the results of your poll, Mimitchi might get kicked off... ya never know!

Memetchi has to win she's so cute!(My best friends first Tamagtochi was a Memetchi so technically im saying that my best friend is so cute!)

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttccccccccccccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttcccccccccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

:kusatchi:

I voted Kuchipatchi again this week!! I wonder who will get kicked off this week..

I voted for Debatchi! Everyone should vote for Debatchi because with her HEE-UGE teeth she could easily bite through coconuts and feed you all!

I SUPPORT DEBATCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nooooooooooo...Tarakotchi was my fave and now it's GONE!! I don't want to vote anymore! *votes for Violetchi* Oops, I changed my mind.

Nooooooooooo...Tarakotchi was my fave and now it's GONE!! I don't want to vote anymore! *votes for Violetchi* Oops, I changed my mind.
I know!! I just saw that Tarakotchi got kicked out. So sad. Though Kuchipatchi is my favourite :furawatchi:

Androtchi got voted off!! If Kuchipatchi gets voted off I'm not voting. Tarakotchi, now Androtchi.. What do people have against lipped tams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back