TAMATOWN IS BACK! (parsed swf files)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"undefined" still appears  :huh: and can we connect our tamagotchi connections to this version or no ? 

"undefined" still appears  :huh: and can we connect our tamagotchi connections to this version or no ? 
Undefined text appears only on the locations and I am still working on it. The initial xml file was corrupted and I needed to reconstruct it. So the only thing you can do is be patient, because in a few weeks I will be updating the site. I do not know if I will be able to fix it, but I will give it a shot. Unfortunately, you cannot connect your tamas yet and my password generator is in an experimental state. I hope that this reply was helpful. 

By the way, do you remember the rafting game that was the last remain of tamatown.com? Well, I have learned from my past mistakes and I have salvaged it. Pick the Portuguese language and enjoy the rafting. So there is the link for that. And again...thank you so much!

Link:

https://mega.nz/#!LqpkwaiQ!6P6xzVvqOjwoRTxiUsyq5bhDUqTy2egskWWCU_5fobM

So, before further development I want to clarify something. You need to recommend me some language preferences so I can further develop https://alexgtamagotchieu.freevar.com/ . I will be waiting for your preferences and then I am going to make the statistics. Last but not least, I can edit Tamatown and its xml files accordingly . See ya

You are amazing! I hope you can manage to get the item codes and connection capacity working (no pressure, though!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing job man! But can you revive Tamagotchi Music City?? And make it work again?? I can help you if you need

This is amazing, thanks for your work Alex!
Do you mind adding an exit button for the tamatown locations which are videos e.g. town hall?

This is amazing, thanks for your work Alex!
Do you mind adding an exit button for the tamatown locations which are videos e.g. town hall?
No problem Eggiweg. I am trying to restore the site in a stock state as much as I can. In a few weeks lots of surprises will be coming. Be patient everyone. See you in the next post! 

i dug up my old account just to reply to this , i absolutely love what you did w the music for the grandparents in v4 im dying from that 
♥♥♥ i wish i knew anything abt flash to be able to help u on ur honorable quest but since i cant u have my thanks !!

You've done such an amazing job reviving the site! I love what you've done with it. It's so nostalgic and I can't wait to see where it goes! 

...and after all these years, I'm still terrible at the claw game!!

A bit of disappointment...I have done my research and I have discovered that the developers of programs like EnWarehouse have salvaged the elements for the EnTama logout generator from the Bandai servers before they were gone. After that, they were capable of uploading them to their own servers. Last but not least, this is the way that you can still generate logout passwords for the EnTama. To summarize, I will never be able to complete my own generator, unless someone has generated all passwords for all 5-digit combinations of all Tamagotchi V3 and V4 names (letters and special characters are included). This is physically impossible! I am DESPERATE for some help! Someone help me PLEASE!

So, I have told you before that January is going to be a month full of surprises. And I am going to reveal one of them now. TamaTown Music City is coming really soon to my website! With the help of OldSpirit (A TamaTalk member) who has all the music city files saved in the cache folder of his old pc we can bring Music City back really soon! That's all for today! See ya! ​

Oh man. This is making me wish I knew how to save a website's .swf file back when I was a huge Tamagotchi fan.

I wish you luck on your work! I'm excited to see how this goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back