TAMATOWN IS BACK! (parsed swf files)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited for this! I hope you're very successful in your endeavor. I loaded the website and I got so happy with the music! Haven't heard that in forever! 

I just wanted to say I absolutely love what you're doing! The biggest question I have is: Do you think you'll be able to recover all the music? I still have fond memories of listening to the soundtrack for the V3 Tamatown, including that "make your own song" game.

I just wanted to say I absolutely love what you're doing! The biggest question I have is: Do you think you'll be able to recover all the music? I still have fond memories of listening to the soundtrack for the V3 Tamatown, including that "make your own song" game.
Last month I bought a keyboard just for this. I think we are able to do it. 

200.gif

Alex, can I just say I personally want to donate money to this? Is there anyway to make this happen?

I think this might actually have just beat out the new Animal Crossing game on my hype list man.

Thank you for your work and contribution to humanity. 

Alex, can I just say I personally want to donate money to this? Is there anyway to make this happen?

I think this might actually have just beat out the new Animal Crossing game on my hype list man.

Thank you for your work and contribution to humanity. 
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! Unfortunately, this is a non-profit project.The help that I want is not financial. I just need a partner to help me finalize the project. I am very confident that the project WILL succeed. However, Adobe is discontinuing Flash Player and in a few months I will have to close the site and switch to downloadable form. I will provide free software for anyone who wants to view the project offline after the discontinuation of Flash Player. Anyways, see you in the next one!  :D

hi so I tried to download this but it says it has no application to open it? pls help

also, I really do hope that this works sorry about that virus!!           

:kusatchi:

So...I have my own domain now. Forget the other sites. The new site is https://www.alexgtamagotchieu.tk and the direct tamatown site is https://www.alexgtama.tk. Proceed without adblock because the usage of it will prevent the custom addons from being loaded and the pages will be kinda buggy. Well, see ya in the next one!

Hello guys! Umm... I don't know how to start. So... It has been a rather interesting week for this project. I discovered that my old laptop was still lying around in my attic. This laptop was from 2008. My cousin had formatted it a few years ago but I was certain that I had visited the old Tamagotchi Europe quite a few times before the format. Long story short, I contacted a recovery service and told them about the situation. Two days ago they told me they have found some files. Some of them were OK but some of them were corrupted. So I have to wait for their next reply when they have finished working on the hard drive. I am confident that this time it will be A FULL RESTORATION PROJECT! I AM SO HYPED! See ya in the next one! 

Hello guys! Umm... I don't know how to start. So... It has been a rather interesting week for this project. I discovered that my old laptop was still lying around in my attic. This laptop was from 2008. My cousin had formatted it a few years ago but I was certain that I had visited the old Tamagotchi Europe quite a few times before the format. Long story short, I contacted a recovery service and told them about the situation. Two days ago they told me they have found some files. Some of them were OK but some of them were corrupted. So I have to wait for their next reply when they have finished working on the hard drive. I am confident that this time it will be A FULL RESTORATION PROJECT! I AM SO HYPED! See ya in the next one! 
But is visiting the site enough? Surely, unless you'd saved the corresponding swf files then nothing from the site could be recovered? Unless I'm misunderstanding?

But is visiting the site enough? Surely, unless you'd saved the corresponding swf files then nothing from the site could be recovered? Unless I'm misunderstanding?
I used Internet Explorer back in the day. Once you visit a page the data are saved in cache (including swf files). I am sure about this. My only concern is the state of the files and if they are recoverable. Well, that's all. See ya. 

I used Internet Explorer back in the day. Once you visit a page the data are saved in cache (including swf files). I am sure about this. My only concern is the state of the files and if they are recoverable. Well, that's all. See ya. 
If that's the case, then perhaps I can also dig out one of my old PCs - if they still even work - and maybe I'll also be able to recover some Internet Explorer cache files - hopefully any which you aren't able to.

Oh and one last thing. If you have ever cleaned your pc up with CCleaner or anything like that, these files are recoverable in most cases, but the process is time-consuming. You have to use Recuva, Wondershare Recoverit ect. 

How’s it going? I’d love to volunteer and I’d be really happy if you manage to get the files! But one question.. is who your “Contacting”, is this Bandai? I’d be really surprised if Bandai actually listened to us!

How’s it going? I’d love to volunteer and I’d be really happy if you manage to get the files! But one question.. is who your “Contacting”, is this Bandai? I’d be really surprised if Bandai actually listened to us!
No unfortunately it is not Bandai. Bandai doesn't listen to anybody. The contact of mine is Luc Rubio, a former TamaTown reviver who was sued by Bandai and discontinued his project. Unfortunately he hasn't been able to find any files yet. But we are searching constantly. We are doing our best to revive this site. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back