TAMATOWN IS BACK! (parsed swf files)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great news! Does it mean that we will be able to raise the secret characters in out Music Stars again?

*old comment*

Sorry, I just checked and it works. Nice work!

Last edited by a moderator:
(I apologize if this is necroposting)

Maybe you could even add some sort of password-generation feature? I’m not sure if that’s possible, but I’d like to get some souvenirs and other items on my V4.

Hey there once again! I have some bad news... Music City will be postponed. My colleague has not explored all Music City and most of the necessary configuration files are not in his computer. Music City cannot be parsed or even opened without those files. So...It was scheduled to be released next week. However, I have no idea what to do with this project. If someone can help me please message me if you want this project alive. See you in the next one! 

Thank you for your work! I just today bought new batteries to all my old tamagotchis after a 12-year-break. It was so nostalgic to play these games again! Looking forward to the music city too :)

I want to thank you for all the effort you are making, I'm really excited for everything you've done, please don't give up and move on! Do your best! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, this is major! Today my computer was infected by a virus that has made my computer unbootable and unusable. I have tried all troubleshooting methods but the darn virus has deleted System32! A few hours ago, I took out my hard drive to see if there were any remaining files in the drive. I connected it to my laptop externally but no such luck. All my personal folders were gone. I have tried Wondershare Recoverit, Recuva and other recovery software to attempt recovering my unimported files from the drive. However, all the files are corrupted... The site will function normally, but all the progress from the past month is completely lost... All those hours I have put in building the mobile apps and music city are lost... I don't know what to do anymore... I need your assistance guys... See you on the next one... 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back