TamaTown is Down?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I emailed Bandai, and have not heard from them yet. I hope it is back up and running by tomorrow morning because I have a test in a Computer Applications class, and when I finish, I usually go to those web sites first.

I think the sites back up but Tama-Town still won't work.

On Tamatown.com,I saw this on the screen:

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:

You are not connected to the Internet.

The website is encountering problems.

There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:

Check your Internet connection. Try visiting another website to make sure you are connected.

Retype the address.

Tamagotchi.com is down! :( :( :(

But one of my favorite websites, Mylittlepony.com is still there along with Webkinz.com!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm... me thinks if Bandai is taking this long, they must be getting Tamatown ready to support V4.5 characters

Hmmm... maybe we should get some more people to help find out

yeah i know its scary i hope it gets back soon!
Yeah i just burned my cash on a piano and i need to get some more i only have like 7000 left!

Not working for me either (but for me it's probably more understandable as I live in Australia). If you really want to access Tamatown, click the link below.

https://www.tamagotchieurope.com/EN/JinSeiEN/index.php#

Do you think they might have shut down the Tamatown and Tamagotchi.com server to update the site (like mega update)? I HOPE SO! And whatever it is, it still comes up in Google Search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not working for me either (but for me it's probably more understandable as I live in Australia). If you really want to access Tamatown, click the link below.
https://www.tamagotchieurope.com/EN/JinSeiEN/index.php#

Do you think they might have shut down the Tamatown and Tamagotchi.com server to update the site (like mega update)? I HOPE SO! And whatever it is, it still comes up in Google Search.
Me knows that, they might be getting things ready for the Tamagotchi V4.5!!! Me thinks this will happen to Tamagotchi Europe in a couple months. But the V4.5 will be awesome :lol:

Me knows that, they might be getting things ready for the Tamagotchi V4.5!!! Me thinks this will happen to Tamagotchi Europe in a couple months. But the V4.5 will be awesome :lol:
Yeah i Agree with ya'

Anyway I saw some updates in tamatown before they let it shut down. Here are the updates:new games in v4 tamatown took from the v3 tamatown in the food court, new game in the toy shop slot game, and new things in pre-school the organ and the picture book.

And thats all.

Anyway I saw some updates in tamatown before they let it shut down. Here are the updates:new games in v4 tamatown took from the v3 tamatown in the food court, new game in the toy shop slot game, and new things in pre-school the organ and the picture book.
And thats all.
Man its gonna be awsome maybe we can go to new places in the station!

The only logical reason is that they are updating because, they had so much planned for tamatown and if it clossed for ever, all that moneys would go to waste

Yes, Shock, I am hoping they will finally do that too! The train station will be alot of fun, I think.

Anticipating Updates,

Gotchi<3, Eden, Homer, Edwin, and especially Monte and Teddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back