TamaTown is Down?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also the v3 tamatown is down
Yah but the only reason it was down is because the V3 andV4 tamatowns are located on the same website.

Yah but the only reason it was down is because the V3 andV4 tamatowns are located on the same website.
But just a minute ago, I went to Tamatown.com?

Oh and I'm back!

Man i got school in an 40 min and i really want to go to tama town! (Its like 7:20 or somthing)

it is 9:17 now and tamatown

AMERICAN is down hopfully it is up lata causs I am bored!!!!!!

but if they r updatin it will be worth it :p

Is any 1 on the comp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm... Me might know why it's closed, if they were just updating they would not close it down, so they must be adding the V4.5 tamatown

But if they r putting the new towns on the may have to close it down but i bet they are doing both :p I just wish it would open

FEEL FREE 2 PM me

Last edited by a moderator:
it is 11:15 here in MIchigan and tamatown is still down. has anyone heard anything??

I've been trying to get to the site and it seems to be down. I was on Monday but..
If anyone else is having this problem, it would be great to know.

If not, then I suspect it may be a firewall issue?

Thanks~ :p
Right, I'm having the same problem, it says:

Cannot find server.

Please check if any firewalls may be blocking access or I may have an idea.

Try typing the address again or try www.tamagotchieurope.com

I just went on Tamatown right now. Nothing seems to be different then the updates they made a few days ago.

Yes. Tamatown hasn't changed as far as I've noticed. I'll go look at tamagotchi.com.

Gotchi <3, Eden, Edwin, Homer, Teddy, and Monte.

Yes. Tamatown hasn't changed as far as I've noticed. I'll go look at tamagotchi.com.
Gotchi <3, Eden, Edwin, Homer, Teddy, and Monte.
I couldn't get on to tamagotchi.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back