TamaTown is Down?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i hope Tama-Town will be up tomorrow.

Shock Signing out!

We should get a guide and ask them what they think

I realized it was down when the code generator was down. [if you use it you can get up to 990 GPs with no work at all. ;] ]

Man, I can't believe it's down! I just got my first Tamagotchi today and was about to try TamaTown out... Oh well at least it's for V4.5 (hopefully).

I realized it was down when the code generator was down. [if you use it you can get up to 990 GPs with no work at all. ;] ]
Do you think that their getting things ready for the Tamagotchi V4.5?

I wonder why that would be down too?

This might be little off topic but... where can i get the code generator?

ME CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TOMMOROW!!! If it is still down, me suspects something might be wrong... :angry:

I think also you can use the hospital when its done or you might use the matchmaker place
Oh theres a thought! Maybe we could buy items that would help our tamas stay healthy at the hospital!

Me wonders what kind of things are happining as us speak!!!

I sure hope something good comes out of this... I haven't been on TamaTown in a while and am dying to go on.... :angry:

I'm trying to go on the Europe one and it seems the same. Thanks to whoever suggested it! :ph34r:

Hmmm... the only question is what are they updating? Me hope the gotchi station will be open, so I young Kuchi patchi will be able to go to Patchi forest. :angry:

Oh theres a thought! Maybe we could buy items that would help our tamas stay healthy at the hospital!
Theres already a medical bag in the tamagotchi and it dosent have something like medicine in the tamagotchi v4 item list

Clickhere to see

Theres already a medical bag in the tamagotchi and it dosent have something like medicine in the tamagotchi v4 item list
Clickhere to see
Me was thinking that wouldn't work out... but me has like 2 hours before me hits the sack, but ME HOPE THAT TAMATOWN WILL BE OPEN IN THE MORNING... or me will suspect that something bad might be going on... :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back