TamaTown is Down?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres already a medical bag in the tamagotchi and it dosent have something like medicine in the tamagotchi v4 item list
Clickhere to see
You never know... Maybe there will be something like that which will help Tamas stay healthy....

I suggest if you really want or need to go on Tama Town, use the European site. :ph34r: Every thing is the same, games and all. :angry:
Me knows its different, one because in the preschool, you can't find the coloring book or organ. Two, Tamagotchi Europe has no evidence of the V4.5. Sorry if me sounded rude...

in the European site the updates before they let it shut down in the original one are not the same in the European Site there were no updates in european

Last edited by a moderator:
They finally opened up the Travel place????

Balobo - I meant that nothing is completly different. Sure, a couple minor things here and there, but nothing major.

I WANNA GO TO PACHI FOREST NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

Wow I think almost every one in this topic is online!!!

I'm very excited from updating Tamatown!!

I wish I could go to TamaTown now because I have school on the next Monday!!

And I wish v4.5 will be shipped to Philippines!!

Oh I'm excited about to TamaTown v4 and v4.5!!

Do you think Tamagotchi v4 can access to the TamaTown of v4.5?

Oh I just can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, the V4.5 will be able to go to the V4 tamatown

TAMATOWN RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO BANDAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Tamatalk ofcourse!

Phew! I thought I was the only one!

I thought my Internet was stuffed up or I had a trojan or something! :angry:

Me soon to be Kuchipatchi will have tons of fun at patchi forest

Phew! I thought I was the only one!I thought my Internet was stuffed up or I had a trojan or something! :angry:
For a minute, me thought that I computer was just blocking it off... hmmm... another user emailed Bandai about it... Me just know that they are working on the station and they are preparing for the V4.5

IT BETTER OPEN SOON, ME CAN NOT TAKE THIS NO MORE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back