The Database of Fake and Generic Virtual Pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few contributions. Here’s some with the Jia Yuan programming:

F9-FF5-D6-B-952-F-41-D9-A313-FDFD85-E920-B0.png

A11-C1-EB7-8-D83-4-AAA-94-CF-18-DEE4538-BEF.png

3518-C862-8623-4-B08-A1-CA-00-E18-F03-FBE3.png

The fake Tamagotchi tag on Instagram is a goldmine. I saw a pic on there with these fake Connections being sold in a Gachapon machine.

Here’s a mutant Takotchi thing with the 49-in-1 programming:

5-EC22-BE2-09-E7-4-BE2-97-A2-1-DB37-A79-FB1-E.jpg

194-D74-F0-7-FBE-4307-8-A87-0-D511-BBCF9-B6.png

I have a fake with similar packaging that says it’s by Lanjingling with the same programming, so that’s probably who make it. Say, does anyone think it would be best to make a general virtual pets Wiki? That would make it easier to organize and allow others to edit (which has its ups and downs, but you know).
Even if it is a fake, I do really like what they were going for with the shape, It is a bit big though. But i do see what they were going for

I think this qualifies?

t1.jpg
t2.jpg

Name: 3-in-1 Dinosaur + Dog + Cat
Type: Generic?
Notes: Being sold on eBay with no obvious branding other than mentioning "My Cute Pet" in the blurb on the back. The creature is Tamagotchi-like, NOT a cat, dog, or dino. The photo shows the creature in its third stage on the screen. Many of this device's features are just like the P1 Tamagotchi, such as the game and tune it plays. The mute function mutes the button-press sounds and the calls for attention but not the music and reaction-screen sounds.

Name: (didn’t come with brand name) purple egg shaped virtual pet
Type: I think fake but might be generic
Notes:
I got it from Ardene without a brand name or anything about it. It has some selection icons that are pretty much an exact replica of the connection icons. It has 4 buttons which are labeled: reset, select, confirm, and cancel. I would do I photo but I don’t have it with me. However, the gameplay itself doesn’t seem to be like the connection which is why I’m not sure if it’s generic or fake.

Latest posts

Back