The love story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked up criminal records and gasped in horror. WAM stood for War Against Marumimitchi! She silently went home and pressed a photo of him against her cheek. She always kept one under her pillow so they could be together at night time. She thought hard. Maybe they had'nt killed him yet. So she packed a bottle of water, the photograph, a sweater, a bag, a torch, and lots of biscuits in the red strawberry-shaped bag Micky had given her for her birthday. She waited until it was nightime and then crept away untill she was swallowed by the dark night.

Jamie was plodding down the road when she evolved.......

~~~~~~INTO A MAMETCHI!~~~~~~~~~~~

"yES! she cried joyfully. Now, i can marry someone!

She grinned and kissed her photograph. "Il rescue you soon, I promise!"

she wispered into his ear.

All of a sudden...............................................................

MICKY EVOLVED IN THE PICTURE! he is now an chohimetchi!

:furawatchi:

Jamie said,"now i know you are alive! i wont let wam kill you!"

But her mind filled with doubt for she did not know where wam or Mickey was.....

She thought hard, and finally decided that perhaps he was being held capture in The Forest Of Mystery. There were lots of sad tamas who had went there, never to be seen again. She set of in the direction of the forest.

and while she started off to the forest,she saw something wiggle in the bushes.and herd a laugh :) she was so scared and she just ran as fast as she could towrds a light that she had seen earlier and when she got closer to the light she saw there was a cabin and she went inside,there had been many big gray clouds all day,it had finaly started to rain,but when she got inside she couldn't beleive what she saw......

She saw an alien dog with buttons for eyes and a big technological thing that was wrapped around it's head like a necklace. The alien dog snapped at her and...

She froze with fear. She alien dog whined and snuffled her hand. He was just hungry! Jamie knelt down and gave him a biscuit."Good Boy!" she murmered. The dog eagerly crunched up the biscuit. Jamie had an idea. She'd seen those cool sniffer dogs on TamaTelly. She held out the photo. The alien dog sniffed it confusedly. Then he bounded off west. Jamie ran after him. After 15 minutes of steadfast running, She approached a clearing. And in that clearing, was the biggest fortress she had ever seen!! She-well, the dog-had found it! But how was she to get in??

She quickly shimmied her way into the building, not before tying the dog to a tree and giving him a piece of bread to eat.

By listening to the servant's conversation she found out that he was being held capture in the dungeon two floors below.

My Micky, in a draughty dungeon! she thought idignantly to herself. Keeping among the shadows she made her way down to the dungeon.

With the help of her hairpin, she got the door open,and there he was! He was thin and dirty, and he looked like he was having a nightmare.

"Micky!" she cried joyfully. She ran to him and hugged him. "Oh, Jamie!" he said thankfully.

"C'mon, let's get out of here!But," she added, looking at him in concern, "you do look hungry. They've been feeding you well, right?"she asked anxouisly.

Micky smiled. "Never mind!" he said."C'mon, let's get out of this dump."

They got out, untied the dog, and ran away, with the alien dog bounding happily after them.

but this was no ordinary egg. Mickey and Jamie waited patiently for it to hatch, they had waited 2 days when they finally took it to the tama doctor. After the doctor examined the egg he frowned and said sorrowfully," Im sorry, but your egg is rotten. It's quite rare and I hear if it hatched it would have been a bad kid anyways. You can always have another one though." Jamie cried and cried. And micky just stared blankly. The next morning they had gotten another egg.It was red with gold writing in diffrent language they couldn't unerstand... The egg hatched and all of a sudden the other egg that was diagnosed at rotten hatched also!......

Last edited by a moderator:
They both stared dumbfounded by the rarity of what just happend. They had TWINS! They were going to show their neibors their new kids when...

The older twin whom was a girl, they had named Taffy had started to get very rude and naughty and they could help but remember that the doctor said that she would have been bad anyway. And her younger sister Ivory, had been an absolute angel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back