Unnaturally Skinny?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unnaturally skinny?

No, more like just NATURALLY skinny. Some people are born big-boned and some are like you who don't gain a lot of weight.

I'm 13 and I weigh 101 (5"4), I adapt with how my body is, because everyone is different! u are just NATURALLY skinny not unaturally skinny! be happy like me, get use to ur body because beauty is not just skin-deep. but if u are really concerned call the doctoers or talk to ur parents! =]

im 12, 5'5, and i weigh 85 lbs. i wear size 00 jeans[where you can find it] it BEARLY fits me right. plus i run track so i have some leg muscle. lol. i just have a really high metabolism i guess :]

but i hate how skinny i am, and guys ask me if im anorexic..

& i kinda agree with tamacrazy_101, i think you're naturally skinny. :]

well I know a girl who is eleven and she is lighter than you! However she is regularly healthy, not skinny or fat. Usually around your age youll experience a growth spurt. Until then try eating more than you regularly do each day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am 11 years old and I can fit my three year old brother's pants (4T) I am wearing them now, they are like capri's but fit my waist fine.
Am I unnaturally skinny? I am a size 8 in pants... Smallest in my class. No matter how much I eat, I don't gain weight. I am 73 lbs.
You are small, but I'm not sure about unnaturally skinny.

One of my friends is 14 and she weighs 95 pounds...

My best friend is 15, and she weighs 105...

I don't think you're too skinny..

xx

I am 15 and weigh 87 pounds. I can fit into Girls size 10 at the smallest. (Obby, tight pants! xD)

It isn't unnaturally skinny, but you should try to eat some more :rolleyes:

Im 11 and 72lb

But im I am really small for my age, being small runs in my family

So if your small and you can fit into those pants then you have no problem just eat more wheaties. (My dork word for food) And exercise. You don't gain much when you eat because you have a high metabalisme, that's actually really healthy.

Plus there's a girl in my class (11 years old) who weighs 48 pounds, that's unnatrualy skinny. XP

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm 14 and 90 lbs, so I don't think you have anything to worry about. I'm naturally skinny. =]

98 lbs., I weighed myself today.

I'm not trying to brag, but most of my body is muscle. There isn't much fat because I exercise alot.

By the way, I'm 11, and in 6th grade.

aword of warning don't get too used to piging out and not gaining anything when your older you won't be so lucky,trust me my mom eats snacks throughout the day equivilent to 1 meal and she's heavy not fat or obiece but heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back