V3 features...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not sure when the v3's are coming out, and i dunno what extras they will add... but here is what i THINK they should add in addition to all the features the v2s have:
- a backlight so u can check on it when it is dark :p

- more items and more codes to put in at the shop

- a tamagotchi character as shopkeeper

- able to give points to other tama during connection

- more characters

- allow more points to be earned

- maybe one more stage of evolution

- more games

- shorter time to evolve into adult

- different eggs to choose from

what do you think?
there is 52 characters 6 games!!!! (info on my tama) Is a boy name Steve age 1 :lol:

I totally agree...I don't mind everything it has already, but I would definitely LOOOOOVE to have the option of a backlight! :huh:

i think they should let your tama run it's own shop!
that would be soooooooooo coool!!!!! :p :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
one of my ideas are maybe they somthing like this:ur tama can buy stuff from the reg. shop then they make a shop of there own then during connection they buy stuff from each other! (probally not gonna happen though!) :huh:

i'm not sure when the v3's are coming out, and i dunno what extras they will add... but here is what i THINK they should add in addition to all the features the v2s have:
- a backlight so u can check on it when it is dark :(

- more items and more codes to put in at the shop

- a tamagotchi character as shopkeeper

- able to give points to other tama during connection

- more characters

- allow more points to be earned

- maybe one more stage of evolution

- more games

- shorter time to evolve into adult

- different eggs to choose from

what do you think?
I agree with you.

plus one more thing-- they should have a generation trekker! like, it records all the adults of every generation, and it doesnt go away when u restart! :hitodetchi:

I think your suggestions are great!I like the backlight idea.Do you know how long I have been sitting in my car at night,trying to use the light from my handphone,gameboy etc. to put my tama's lights out!EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!! :hitodetchi:

Tama V3 is REAL

And... :D some features that you`ve post now are real, but the coolest ones.. No :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back