V5: How to increase Bonding

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dun like V5, it's so difficult to get the bonding percentage? is there any other way to get it other than training them and using the gotchi king dvd and the 2 other items???

Thanks for this info. I've only had a V5 for a few days and was finding it frustrating - I had gotten bonding to 10% but hadn't responded enough and lost the 10%. Now its up to 20% thanks to knowing these times.

My Tama's are still children, and I have no idea how to get the items! :mimitchi:

hi binary,what is the point of the bonding process ? how does it effect the outcome of your growing tamas ? does it determine which characters your tama will turn in to next ?

how do you get the overweight characters ? i think they are really cute and would love to see them on my tama. thank you very much, chelsea :eek:
I can answer your question !! When you train, your bonding % goes up. When you have

a higher bond, the better your tama will grow to be. For Example, if I wanted to train

my family to be a cheerful family...I would always select the second option when I train them.

Eventually, your bonding % will go up. the higher it is the better your tama will be. If I get my

bonding to its max before my tamas become adults, then I took very good care of them. So since

I took good care of it, my tama might evolve into memetchi, or something else that you can only get if you took very

good care of your tamas. Hope I helped !!~ :huh:

Sorry, Unfortunately, I can't put up my Tama Status like I always do. They are

taking a nap, and I do not wish to disturb them. =D

:huh: I don't understand this table

Code:
V5 and FamiTama               Royal FamiTama
Golf Putt     Shoe Match      Billiards     Sing-along
Score Points  Score Points    Score Points  Score Points
----- ------  ----- ------    ----- ------  ----- ------
 0- 2    0     0- 2    0       0- 2    0     0- 2    0
 3-12    2     3- 8    2       3-12    ?     3- 4    ?
13-24    8     9-14    8      13-24    ?     5- 7    ?
25-29   14    15-19   14      25-29    ?     8- 9    ?
 30     20     20     20       30      ?     10     20

Last edited by a moderator:
There are two models of Tamagotchi that have a bonding points:

(1) the V5 / Familitchi / FamiTama,

and

(2) the Royal FamiTama (available in Japan only)

On each of these, there are two games that give bonding points as a prize.

Golf Putt, and Shoe Match on the V5 / Familitchi / FamiTama,

and

Billiards, and Sing-along on the Royal FamiTama.

The number of bonding points you get in the prize depends on your score in the game (the number of rounds you pass.)

To win the Golf Putt or Billiards games (and get 20 bonding points), you have to score 30.

To win the Shoe Match or Sing-along games (and get 20 bonding points), you have to a score of 20.

Here are a couple of examples:

1. if you score 21 in Golf Putt, your prize will be 8 bonding points.

2. if your Shoe Match score is 4, your prize will be 2 bonding points.

Note: keep in mind that the bonding level you see on the status screen is from 0% to 100% in steps of 10%. Internally, bonding is measured on a scale of 0 to 999 points.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is what will happen when they have ther bonding points

very low (0%) = nothing

low (10 - 30%) = close up

medeum (40 - 70%) = them showing how they feel about each other

high (80-90%) = all become close up

very high (100 %) = ;) :D :p B)

the ????? miens i havent bean to 100% yet

my tamagotchi be came marryed to fast

more info soon...........

What is a royal family tama?
Similar to the V5/Familitchi/FamiTama, but includes Royal characters such as Prince Tamahiko, and Princess Tamako. You can see more Royal characters here: https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g310/bin...aCharacters.png

Similar to the pure-bred families of the V5, Royal families can be assembled on a Royal FamiTama by using the correct set of mates.

Here's Bandai's Japanese page for the Royal FamiTama: https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/toy/royal/index.html

But when i try to use my items it does not work? WHY! :)
Some items have to be used 34 times in order to see an increase.

oh every twenty bonding % u get, u get a new action for the c button.

except from 80-100 u dont get anything new

this is what will happen when they have ther bonding pointsvery low (0%) = nothing

low (10 - 30%) = close up

medeum (40 - 70%) = them showing how they feel about each other

high (80-90%) = all become close up

very high (100 %) = :D ;) ;) :p

the ????? miens i havent bean to 100% yet

my tamagotchi be came marryed to fast

more info soon...........
100 is the same as 80%...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back