Valentine's Day Hatch Logs! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my first day of logging! I hope all had a fun Valentine's Day! :wub:

I have a galaxy Note 4 for a phone and decided to take the chance to log in the S Note feature I have. I get to draw on my pages along with inserting pictures. I plan to do my logging this way.

2j5hxyx.png

Hey everyone! Just wanted to report on a generally underwhelming day for Eoghan. He didn't evolve today, since I hatched him at about midnight. He'll evolve at 7AM tomorrow morning, so my next post (tomorrow night) will cover that. I didn't have much time to care for him throughout the day because of classes, but tomorrow I'll definitely have more time.

The one thing I did end up getting to do was...

20170214_223020_zpsr2mefrv1.jpg
20170214_223022_zpswhvm28qq.jpg
20170214_223026_zpsu0jivwt5.jpg
20170214_223029_zps203mkdxx.jpg

I brought the Ta-Matreshka to Tamagotchi Town and...

20170214_223033_zpslpyzmlcr.jpg
20170214_223053_zpstej60gga.jpg

OMG THE GOTCHI KING WHAT A SURPRISE!!!!!!

20170214_223059_zpslafhc07v.jpg

LOCATION UNLOCK!!! GOTCHI KING'S PALACE! WOO!

And yes, i'm going to make sure future photos are better quality. I know this one was pretty trashy :p

20th ANNIVERSARY M!X

Name: Eoghan

Stage Name: Ahirukutchi

Breed Name: Ahirukutchi

Generation: 1

Parents' Breeds: N/A

# Of Characters Bred: 0/27

Recent Occurrences: Toddler Evolution

Future Occurrences: Teen Evolution

And just to answer an inquiry I received...

Wow, After being back on TamaTalk and seeing pictures of everyone's M!X I really want to get one now. What type of pouch do you keep yours in? it looks like the perfect size.
I bought mine from here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M237F8T/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

There's still plenty and they fir all color Tamagotchis, and even the Friends Dream Town (Which is pretty bulky). Basically anything non-Tama-Go is going to be fine.

Hey guys! I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing, I've never done a group hatch before. But I'm super excited!!! I just recently got these two tamas and decided that their shells were absolutely perfect for the Valentines Day hatch!

So last night, my adult tamagotchis (Amias & Ahava) left me their twin boys! I decided to name them Fili and Kili. Not exactly original, I know, but I couldn't resist! After all, the dwarfs ARE an exemplary show of brotherly love! Also, sorry but my camera really sucks.

Here's little Fili And Kili as babies... so precious!

X6Ns4rA.jpg
aFhHN8e.jpg

And here Fili is sleeping after he evolved into Kuchitamatchi And Kili as Kuribotchi

1N4x1rw.jpg
oOwHCBy.jpg

Yay, the pictures worked! I'm so excited for the next update!!

Had planned to hatch a P1 but wound up hatching a Morino (a day early...oops I cheated).

He changed into Imotchi today and I have been taking bad care and keeping the weight low. Will hopefully get Funkorogotchi this time.

a906293f-d405-4a75-900b-bd40b43f76c1_zpslr5rrunj.jpg
d3dc2779-f1bf-430e-b57e-9ae61de48448_zps4p4wltwf.jpg
Oh wow how cool, so nice to see one of those in the hatch, I havnt gotten to run mine very much so Im really keen to see how it goes :lol:

My P2 has stopped working, so meet the new member of the group, Yasuo!

IMG_0871.jpg

Currently he is a cute little Mohitamatchi! He was left today by his father, Kazuo the Mametchi.
I'm so sorry that your P2 stopped working on you :(

But I'm so glad you have something else you wanted to run for it, because your group hatch is awesome and its alot of fun :wub:

Update on Mori:

Little Mori has been going to the park all day, meeting new people and selling her Papas seed grown candies at the Tama Market in the park. She is really hoping to get a pet when she grows up just like her Dad :lol:

Then she came home and mopped, vacuumed and scrubbed the house, ate a yummy bacon sandwich from the local restaurant for dinner, before having another relaxing bubble bath (she is a clean lil girl :lol: )

Now before bed she is busy playing with her paint set, tamamori sticker book, and having a game of jump rope with her neighbor Mimitchi ~<3

~Mori~

Tama-type: Paletchi

Weight: 5g

Dreaming of: Growing up into a beautiful Meloditchi

Thats all for now guys :wub:

~Pee Kay

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if this is considered double post but it wont let me edit my earlier post.

Hello! Everyone! This is my first group hatch! I have decided to hatch my v4.5 and my 20th anni mix!

I'll start off with my Anni Mix! So I did an un-boxing video for it. Unfortunately, until my friend finishes editing it you guys can't see it yet! But when it's finished I'll post it here and on a future un-boxing log. But I do have a picture of the little tot sleeping in his toddler stage. His name is Xames!
Awesome log so far Yamiko! Love the name Xames :wub: looking forward to seeing more of your little tot! Your making me so excited to get my mix!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to report on a generally underwhelming day for Eoghan. He didn't evolve today, since I hatched him at about midnight. He'll evolve at 7AM tomorrow morning, so my next post (tomorrow night) will cover that. I didn't have much time to care for him throughout the day because of classes, but tomorrow I'll definitely have more time.

The one thing I did end up getting to do was...
Oh wow the gotchi king how awesome! Ah you're also making me super excited for the mix, cant wait to see more of your log :wub:

Hey guys! I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing, I've never done a group hatch before. But I'm super excited!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay, the pictures worked! I'm so excited for the next update!!

Awesome its my first hatch too and its so much fun already :lol: I almost picked a v3 too, looking at yours makes me miss running a cute pixel tama.
And yay! It took me ages to get pictures working too :lol:
cant wait for your next update it!

Hello! First of all, I'd just like to say I'm really enjoying reading everyone's logs in here! Keep it up because this hatch is off to a great start.

Anyway, the real reason why I'm here is to report on Joey and Harley. Harley is still the same; he won't evolve into a teen until later this evening. But Joey evolved, and I'm real pleased with the result:

2el9mid.jpg
Not sure if I've said it here, but I've said it many times in my personal log - Nikatchi is one of my very favourite teens. I don't even care that she's technically unhealthy. That cheeky grin is SO adorable!

312g65i.jpg
a0fjiq.jpg
dmfm9e.jpg
I pretty much expected her to become either Nikatchi or Pirorirotchi because she's the offspring of two unhealthy parents, Gozarutchi and Tsunotchi. I've learned that if you mate an average care or lower adult with another average or lower adult, the offspring will become one of the lower toddlers and then an unhealthy teen, regardless of whether the parent was fully trained or not. And that was the case here.

I'm continuing to connect Joey and Harley, although I did notice that while Harley has 3 smiley faces for Joey, Joey only has two smiley faces for Harley. Probably because he keeps giving her bad gifts (poos and snakes). Hopefully this will change as I keep connecting them more often.

11j2lvn.jpg

:wub:

So excited to see some other v4.5's and m!x's!! I'm loving this hatch a lot :wub:

Cream is doing well!! She's having fun at preschool and she got a visit from the king! He was generous enough to give us some money. So we went out and got ourselves a brand new shiny ball!!

zNqOnca.jpg

She fell off of it a few times, but she's starting to get the hang of it!!!

PDkHSsU.jpg

~ Miau :wub:

Good morning from Aus wonderful peoples! :wub:

So today when little Mori woke up, she promptly evolved into a little Sabosabotchi!! <3

While this dashed little Mori's hopes of evolving into a Meloditchi, she now has her eyes set on being a pretty little Furawatchi or a Pichipitchi!

So she played in the snow for a little while this morning, and even went to the park to play with the local stray white puppy.

Then she got too cold so she came home for a nice relaxing bath <3

~Mori~

Tama-type: Sabosabotchi

Weight: 10g

Dreaming of: Growing up into a big girl tomorrow <3

That's all from us for now! I'll log again at the end of her day. Hope you guys are having alot of fun, and I'm seriously loving all of these logs :wub:

~Pee Kay and Mori <3

Edit: Sorry pictures are a little pixely :lol:

Hello! and welcome back to my second day of the Valentines day hatch!

Today Xames played with a party popper outside!

tumblr_olfxypvzjj1vstxe5o1_400.jpg

Later, he played a couple of games until he got hit in the head with a pan! (poor thing!)

tumblr_olfxypvzjj1vstxe5o2_400.jpg

tumblr_olfxypvzjj1vstxe5o3_400.jpg

In the afternoon he ate lunch with a friend and he evolved around 6:03pm!

tumblr_olfxypvzjj1vstxe5o4_400.jpg

tumblr_olfxypvzjj1vstxe5o5_400.jpg

And ace today played with a ball for a while along with her other toys.

tumblr_olfxypvzjj1vstxe5o6_400.jpg

tumblr_olfxypvzjj1vstxe5o7_400.jpg

She had fun at school and did as the teacher asked.

tumblr_olfxypvzjj1vstxe5o8_400.jpg

And she evolved into a Zouritchi this afternoon!

tumblr_olfxypvzjj1vstxe5o9_400.jpg

That's all for now! See you tomorrow!

Hello! I'm back for another log day.
I wasn't sure why, but my pictures were a bit off, but I realized after that I had a finger print on my camera so they are a bit blurry.

Whelp here we go!

| Not much has changed today, but had a little fun.

_

Nyokinyotchi_2.png

| He learned to use the potty! So proud of him!

_
Nyokinyotchi_3.png
Nyokinyotchi_4.png
Nyokinyotchi_5.png

| Played some games and made some Gotchi Points to pass some time.

| I'm happy to report there were no kitchen fits today!
_
Nyokinyotchi_6.png

| Sure tuckered him out.

Sleep well my Nyokinyotchi. <3
Until tomorrow! o/
Tama-type: Nyokinyotchi
Weight: 17g
Hoping tomorrow brings: Tidy/bathing badges

Trying For: <3 Lovesolatchi <3

Hello!

IMG_0874.jpg
IMG_0876.jpg

Yasuo has had a nice day. He rolled around on his head a lot. And then he evolved into Young Mimitchi! :unsure: So cute! Currently, he has four points in the discipline bar.

Hi, enjoying the hatch. I really was looking forward to it but not that the time has come, I'm hardly able to take care of my mix, despite it being low maintenance.

Glad to see all these tamas sharing love lol, and that Yamiko's mix is cozy too, ;)

Gonna have to drop out of this one, hope you understand!

Today was a big day for Eoghan! As soon as he woke up, he EVOLVED!

Into what, you may ask?

20170216_010926_zpszvyuth7k.jpg

Why, KILALATCHI! I can't wait until tomorrow to see him evolve again!

In any case, after he evolved we took a little trip to the Gotchi Reform.

20170216_011023_zpsplboki0f.jpg

He picked out (and by him I mean me) a beautiful new flowery background.

We waited...

20170216_011028_zpsdytie2yq.jpg

...And waited...

20170216_011033_zpsjvr7qrqp.jpg

...and waited for his new room to be done!

20170216_011045_zpsqderngpb.jpg

!!!!

BUT WHAT'S THIS? Actual flowers? In his room???

20170216_011051_zpsete8fahd.jpg

AAGH THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! EOGHAN! RUN!!!

20170216_011056_zpsrx7dwvjp.jpg

Uh... And... Where exactly did you run to?

Why, none other than Flower Town, of course!

To recap, today Eoghan evolved into Kilalatchi and we unlocked the location of Flower Town. Three down!!!

See you tomorrow~ <3

20th ANNIVERSARY M!X

Name: Eoghan

Stage Name: Kilalatchi

Breed Name: Kilalatchi

Generation: 1

Parents' Breeds: N/A

# Of Characters Bred: 0/27

Recent Occurrences: Teen Evolution

Future Occurrences: Adult Evolution

Good morning! As soon as my Tamagotchi evolved into Gozarutchi I took him to the restaurant to get some food. He was so happy to have a feast after being starved in his adolescence.

a274cbb5-6ddb-49ba-b459-d8db9b465d8b_zpseamshjgb.jpg

Next He trained with the ninja scroll and stars.

8550cff6-1d17-4023-ab1c-9828212d1de1_zps5lnmqxuw.jpg

He was really happy!

c6129d55-3b81-4c4e-99e8-a22df3421ee3_zpsc1cfxkdz.jpg

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but my schedule was crazy between school, sports and homework! So here I am with yesterday's post. Nothing happened really other than I got pictures of Fili and Kili awake. Here they are:

dOemQ1c.jpg
WWlMnHB.jpg

So cute! So yeah, I'll post today's update if any evolving happens! Also, I really love reading everybody's posts and I'm enjoying this whole experience!

I have gotten a new job in an office, which we can't have things like tama's or phones on. (I'm fine with it) So I do have to put my tama on pause more than I would like to. Just wanted to explain that to you all. Here is my Day 2 a little late. I hope to have my full day today of 3 up later tonight.

261m989.png

@Tamadonut Thank you! I always like to doodle along and I finally get to log in a style I like best!

@Gabie yeah note 4 FTW, if only my battery wasn't bad lol and thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back