Valentine's Day Hatch Logs! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gozarutchi married Madonnatchi and had a beautiful baby girl!

9aa4a812-b727-465f-83fb-d2c0bc9ee54e_zpsowsdxmoe.jpg

fbc83856-87f0-4610-a4e4-999dbec69a3f_zps71abhfyh.jpg

It's been a fun hatch everyone!

Hello! I messed up a little today and let's just say Joey and Harley got married, even though I wasn't planning on mating them until tomorrow. I connected them thinking they weren't ready to mate, and it turns out they were. I rushed to get my phone to try and take pictures of the wedding, but they pretty much suck:

Joeyharley6_zpsonx7aev7.jpg
joeyharley7_zpszgruikrn.jpg
I'll probably end up pausing them tomorrow night so that I can keep them for an extra day, just like I was planning to do. Anyway, it's GIRLS! I've now had four straight generations of girls on this V3, and the V2 has had its fair share as well. For the babies, I've decided on the names Anika and Inara. Anika for Joey's baby and Inara for Harley's, since my V2 is currently being named according to an alphabet theme and "I" is naturally the next letter.

HarleyInara_zpsbqppeoao.jpg
JoeyAnika_zpsquev0kmo.jpg
Little fraternal twins there - aren't they adorable? I was considering pausing my V3 for a while, but now I think I'm going to raise the two girls together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cream got a job at a bakery!! She's doing a wonderful job there and she looks happy, so I'm happy too. We went on a fishing trip after work today, and while Cream is very pretty, she is just as strong as her good looks!!~ Look at how well she's doing!!

qb7Ff9q.jpg

JdNd9eB.jpg

OhIPaie.jpg

2000 Gotchi Points seems like a pretty good catch to me!! And not only that, but the king decided to visit us again today, he is very generous. Cream seems lonely in only my company now though, I might have to find someone for her to love soon.

~ Miau :wub:

TamaMatty0-0

Day 4: Huh...

Hello, Tamatalk! Today, all 3 of my Tamagotchis evolved into there adult forms! :ichigotchi: But, things didn't exactly go according to plan...

iDL

After waking up, Shika, the then Hineotchi, evolved into ... Uwasatchi? I guess I didn't take good care of her...

One thing I will say about the iDL is that even if you don't take good care of your character, it will still end up looking cute! ^ ^~ Anyways, she already obtained 3 of her happy symbols by eating apple pie from the bakery, singing with the microphone, and dressing up in a blue and orange dress from the clothing store. She should get her last happy symbol tomorrow, from being an adult for 47 hours, thus reaching TamaTomo status!

v4.5

Both Cato and Gemma where still asleep at 8:00 am, and me being impatient and wanting to know what they would evolve into, I kept on pausing them to see if they were still in there teen forms. After about 5 minutes, I paused Cato, and there, on the screen, was a Ura Kuchipatchi! Besides his evolution, nothing really happened to him. He looks so cute though!^ ^~ Sadly, Gemma was a little less fortunate...

v4

Using the same pausing trick I did with Cato, I discovered that Gemma had also evolved in her sleep! She turned into a ... *sigh* Hanatchi. Really? Now, I'm not saying that I'm the BEST care giver, but honestly, I didn't take care of her THAT badly for her to turn into a universal character! Maybe it was her weight? Training? I don't know. Well, at least she is kinda cute! But not when she flairs her nostrils during her close up animation...

If anything happens tomorrow, I'll let you know! Bye!

Hello everyone!

I don't have any pictures for the hatch because nothing happened today!

It's sad to say that but I've hit that spot where on my v4.5 I'm waiting for Ace to get old enough for the match maker to come.

And with Xames I need to figure out how to marry him off! XD

That's all for now! I'll see you tomorrow!

Sorry i'm so late on my next log, had a busy two days with some family. ^.^

So here is my album

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lovesolatchi__9.png
Lovesolatchi__10.png
Lovesolatchi__12.png

| We got our last happy symbol and completed our clover!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Lovesolatchi__13.png
Lovesolatchi__14.png

Lovesolatchi__15.png
Lovesolatchi__16.png

| We got all of our school badges.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Lovesolatchi__18.png
Lovesolatchi__19.png

| Then, he married Candy Pakupaku and had a GIRL!!

Hoping tomorrow brings: Fun

Tried For: <3 Lovesolatchi <3

TamaMatty0-0

Day 6: Adult Life!

Nothing really exciting happened today, but a couple of things did happen that are notible!

iDL

Shika had a pretty busy day today! Surprisingly, she DIDN'T get her last happy symbol today, the one were your character has to be an adult for 2 days. She'll probably earn it tomorrow morning. :) Shika went on a shopping spree today, buying some cloths and toys! She then went to her father's and grandpa's houses so she didn't have to pay for food at the restaurant. <_< (what a cheapskate!) Finally, before going to bed, she stopped by Donut Park to adopt a pet; Puchiberitchi! She went to bed not to long ago, exhausted from her day.

v4.5

Cato graduated from school this afternoon, and then got a letter saying he must apply for a job. After failing to become a kindergarten teacher, he he was accepted to become a weight lifter! ^_^ His mini game as him pulling weights, each getting increasingly heavier.

v4

Gemma graduated from school the same time that Cato did. On her first try, Gemma was accepted to become a teacher! Her mini game requires her to match diffrent symbols to ones on a grid. It's pretty fun! ^_^

Pretty boring, huh? Well, at least my Tamagotchis had fun! Happy Presidents Day! :wub:

Today was a very exciting day for everyone!

Xames got married! and had a daughter her name is Ayase!

Look how cute she is!

tumblr_olpd1tOuxY1vstxe5o1_540.jpg

Xames is being a great father for watching over his little baby girl sleeping!

tumblr_olpd1tOuxY1vstxe5o2_540.jpg

You can't always see resemblance between her and her parents yet! I wonder what she'll look like after she evolves?

tumblr_olpd1tOuxY1vstxe5o3_540.jpg

She's so precious!

tumblr_olpd1tOuxY1vstxe5o4_540.jpg

And Ayase's going to live with me from now on!

tumblr_olpd1tOuxY1vstxe5o5_540.jpg

I love family photos don't you? Everyone looks great!

tumblr_olpd1tOuxY1vstxe5o6_540.jpg

(to see the marriage of Xames and birth of Ayase just click on the picture of Ayase I drew)

And Ace was able to get married too!

tumblr_olpd1tOuxY1vstxe5o7_540.jpg

I love his pompadour I bet he's a real ladies man!

tumblr_olpd1tOuxY1vstxe5o8_540.jpg

But Ace gave birth to a bouncing baby boy! His name is Takeo!

tumblr_olpd1tOuxY1vstxe5o9_540.jpg

Well, That's all for today! I'll see you tomorrow!

Well, I got Minotchi yet again. I've had him 5 times now! All from wildly different care and temperatures. The Morino is such an enigma. I've had Minotchi with a high weight and hot temperature, bad care low weight and cold temperatures, good care low weight and cold temperature....ahhh. I can't find any consistency.

Hey guys! Sorry, I was right about not having a computer where I went for the weekend. But I have good news! Fili and Kili evolved! Fili is now a mimitchi and Kili is a dorotchi! Here they are together:

WzB03CY.jpg

Bye for now!

Hello! Joey and Harley will be leaving their daughters tonight. I paused them yesterday so I could keep them for an extra day. I am not sure if this hatch was supposed to be for one generation or two, but if it was for one, I suppose that concludes my part in it. The adventures of Anika and Inara will be continued in my own log (link in sig).

Joey18_zpsittcm80x.jpg
Harley13_zpsjx0oyjtq.jpg
Really enjoyed this hatch and I'm still loving reading everyone's logs in here!

Our little cream is all grown up now. Time sure flies. She got married and had a beautiful baby boy! (he got her good looks it seems)

51coPy2.jpg

I think I'll name the little one Goma. But for now, I gotta dash!! Thanks for reading. I had a lot of fun!!

~Miau :wub:

Hey there everyone! :lol:

Sorry its been so long since my last log, we've had family visiting us from out of state and I haven't been able to be on tamatalk very much at all. I've been jumping on to read the logs though and I'm loving everyones logs, this has been an amazing hatch to take part in and you guys are a great group, super creative and kind!

Well alot has happened in Mori's life since I last logged, and she achieved alot.

She got all of her happy stamps and was registered in the book as stamp number 7

She then met a Kuromametchi that she thought was just too cool, and she fell in love at first sight!

Well the sparks flew, and needless to say, little Mori welcomed in the 8th Generation of this tama-family.

So where does that leave me:

This group hatch has been so much fun, and it was such a pleasure to participate in so soon after coming back to the site.

It reminded me why I loved this place so much, the people are the kindest out there, and the most creative!

So Thank you all for letting me be a part, but I am tabbing my iDL so I can play with my m!x

This way I can really enjoy it and I'm so excited!! <3

So have a bunch of fun guys, I'll still come back to read the logs, and I had a great time participating :wub:

Thanks to Tamadonut for organising.

~ Pee Kay :lol:

Hello everyone! It’s day 8 of the hatch!

The morning started off peaceful for Ayase.

tumblr_olti90k1eG1vstxe5o1_400.jpg

By evening she had evolved! With….. No legs? Okay….

tumblr_olti90k1eG1vstxe5o2_400.jpg

Anyway Everyone decided to do a family photo with the now legless Ayase.

tumblr_olti90k1eG1vstxe5o3_400.jpg

And today was a mild day with Ace and her new son Takeo.

tumblr_olti90k1eG1vstxe5o4_400.jpg

They enjoyed a lovely February snow. Tomorrow Takeo will be on his own. But I shall do the best I can.

tumblr_olti90k1eG1vstxe5o5_400.jpg

That's all for today! I'll see you tomorrow!

Hello and welcome to the 9th day of the hatch!

Ayase started things off my evolving into an adult!

tumblr_oltj4jAtxi1vstxe5o1_540.jpg

But she’s still a child at heart for shooting rockets into space and making random aliens angry.

tumblr_oltj4jAtxi1vstxe5o2_540.jpg

After Ayase realized that she looked too much like her parents she decided to change her fur color to red.

tumblr_oltj4jAtxi1vstxe5o3_540.jpg

She came back to me showing off her new color!

tumblr_oltj4jAtxi1vstxe5o4_540.jpg

While Ayase was busy painting the town red she bumped into the king!

tumblr_oltj4jAtxi1vstxe5o5_540.jpg

This allowed me to unlock the castle location!

tumblr_oltj4jAtxi1vstxe5o6_540.jpg

And today Ace has moved on to other things leaving Takeo behind.

tumblr_oltj4jAtxi1vstxe5o7_540.jpg

Takeo decided to make his mother proud by evolving into a hitodetchi.

tumblr_oltj4jAtxi1vstxe5o8_540.jpg

That’s all for today! See you tomorrow!

TamaMatty0-0

Day 7-9: Final Happy Symbol!

All that happened is that Shika got her last happy symbol. Gemma and Cato are on pause until the weekend. There both 4 yrs old, so it may take a while for them to get married. Sorry! :(

@Yamiko Ayase is adorable! She looks so much like her mom! :3

Hello! Sorry for the late log, I have been busy.

02_FEFCE0_C452_46_C7_965_E_88978_F20_C572.jpg

Yasuo evolved into a Decotchi! He also put on the stuffed animal costume for a day. He is very happy!

I am rather behind and for that I am SORRY! I have had Cupid on from time to time. I didn't know how my work schedule would be with my new job so I don't think I will get to do more hatches. I AM finishing this one even if it takes me longer XD

On to my log entry(s):

33a9h7l.png

idxjsk.png

With much pausing through out my week there isn't much for me to say. I guess I named the band right with how much care i can give to this tama XD This weekend I have him up and running. It is nice to see that happy bobbing face on the screen.

Thank you everyone for bearing with me and still following my posts. I LOVE all the posts others have made in this hatch! So creative and drawings too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back