Valentine's Day Hatch Logs! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm back for another day of Joey and Harley's adventures. As suspected, Harley finally became a teen last night! He's now a fiery little Hinotamatchi.

Harley5_zpssdsu4rgz.jpg
Hrley6_zpsli3vkiei.jpg
I get this teen quite often on the V1, but not as much on the V2, so I'm pleased. He's really cute and he makes a pretty great match for Joey, don't you think? I gave him his action figure to play with this morning and he seemed to enjoy it very much:

Harley7_zps059dpty8.jpg
I also got a little snapshot of Joey and Harley enjoying their evening baths together:

JoeyHarley3_zpsmxygky3i.jpg
They now both have 4 smiley faces for each other, something that will now remain the same until they are adults. Harley has stopped being a little trickster and now gives Joey nice gifts, like cake and flowers.

joeyharley2_zpsv93mvzgk.png
Joey's shop had a chest in it this morning, so I bought it for her to mess around with:

Joey10_zpss9gszj3b.jpg
A gift!
Joey11_zpso3u28y5p.jpg
Yeah! A boombox!
Joey12_zpssomrv4sn.jpg
She actually has a boombox already so maybe I'll gift this one over to my other V3. Oh well, at least the chest was generous today!

I suppose that's all for today! I'm a little envious of all you color users and your short teen phases, haha. Joey and Harley will remain in this stage until Saturday at least. Oh well, they're both really cute so I can't complain.

:wub:

Good morning everyone!
Seriously awesome logs guys! :wub:
Really loving reading them and seeing all of your pics, all of your tamas are awesome!

Ok so, a small update for me and Mori this morning~<3

​Somehow in my sleep, I accidentally rolled over onto Mori, and I managed to by a fluke get to the "time set" screen, and effectively "paused" her for about 4 hours, meaning she is now about 8 Hours behind!

(for those unfamiliar, a tama "paused" on the time set function, will generally need more than the time paused to catch back up once "unpaused", ex: a Tama paused for 1 hour might need up to 2 hours to get back on its schedule).

Wah! :lol:

And poor little Mori was so set on becoming a "big girl" this morning, she was due at about 6:30am, and she was all ready for her evolving photoshoot too, and now we have to wait until about 2:30 pm ^-^'

Oh well, she just gets more time to enjoy her cactussy little self and theres too much pressure to grow up too quick these days anyway :lol:

That's all for now until Mori catches up to herself, then we will update with pictures and what she did today ^^

~Mori~

Tama-type: Sabosabotchi

Weight: 12g

Dreaming of: Growing up so she can visit Papa and grandma <3

~ Pee Kay and Mori :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I found out last night, (to late to play with it), that finding my phones original battery would allow me to connect to my 4u+ NFC.
(It had horrible battery life, so I had bought a battery on ebay that wouldn't work)
I've been playing with the app all day!

| So, Today brought quite a few adventures.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Nyokinyotchi_7.png
Nyokinyotchi_8.png

| We started off the day with a renovation!
(Retro Living for <3 Lovesolatchi <3)

Nyokinyotchi_9.png

| We got our last badges for the rebellious stage!

Nyokinyotchi_10.png

| We've unlocked Tama Farm! Time to work on our green thumb.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nyokinyotchi_11.png
Nyokinyotchi_12.png
Nyokinyotchi_13.png

| And with all the NFC connections, we were able to unlock Candy Pakupaku and <3 Lovesolatchi <3!

Nyokinyotchi_14.png

| Sleep well my Nyokinyotchi. <3
Until tomorrow! o/

Hoping tomorrow brings: Adulthood

Trying For: <3 Lovesolatchi <3

Hello everyone! I am entering day 3 of the hatch!

There isn't much to report on Ace. It was a rather slow day so I only got a photo of her going to school her funny stat is at 126. I wonder what she'll be when she evolves (I'm not going to look at a growth chart btw). But today I just played games with her and hung out with my friend dragonkitty9 from tumblr.

tumblr_olid05IY271vstxe5o1_400.jpg

Now, Xames on the other hand had a very eventful day! He went to tamatown for the first time and played with a party popper with lovelitchi!

tumblr_olid05IY271vstxe5o2_400.jpg

He evolved into a Mametchi as I parked my car at my college. And then he found a spaceship with some stranded humans, repaired it, and had a small trip around tama planet.

tumblr_olid05IY271vstxe5o3_400.jpg

tumblr_olid05IY271vstxe5o4_400.jpg

tumblr_olid05IY271vstxe5o5_400.jpg

tumblr_olid05IY271vstxe5o6_400.jpg

But that's all for now! See you tomorrow!

Not much really happened today. He visited some friends at the park and bathed at the hot spring

12ac10a4-4b60-48c9-aef3-bed4d5bea3ba_zpsodcadbln.jpg

3f56d67c-ca9f-437a-b5e2-ce0b7a4a0d64_zpsaaz9ppds.jpg

Hello! Today was a fairly uneventful day in the world of Joey and Harley. They are still teens but they'll be turning into adults tomorrow. I think I've been taking decent care of them so hopefully they'll become good adults. Both of their training bars are now maxed out. I don't know how important training is on the Connections though.

They both got shovels from their shops yesterday and we finally put them to use. Here's Harley...

Harley8_zpsu8pkttid.jpg
23r27ar.jpg
And here's Joey!
Joey14_zps7xi7pq1v.jpg
Joey15_zpspgnveoeg.jpg
Evidently, they both have pretty bad luck. Poor kids.

:wub:

Hello everyone and welcome to the 4th day of the hatch!

tumblr_oljpwuVvdW1vstxe5o1_540.jpg

Today Ace went with me to work! She helped me my entire shift! Isn't that sweet? ^^

And she evolved when I got home! However.... Let's just say she didn't inherit my good looks. :/ oh my.

tumblr_oljpwuVvdW1vstxe5o2_540.jpg

Now Xames had a very exciting day! He played with the others at the daycare!

tumblr_oljpwuVvdW1vstxe5o3_400.jpg

And he got a new toy! Xames was so happy to get a bottle rocket!

tumblr_oljpwuVvdW1vstxe5o4_400.jpg

That he shot it off into space!

tumblr_oljpwuVvdW1vstxe5o5_400.jpg

And hit an alien space ship and made them mad.... oh dear.

tumblr_oljpwuVvdW1vstxe5o6_400.jpg

Then, Xames and I visited the neighborhood laboratory.

tumblr_oljpwuVvdW1vstxe5o7_400.jpg

And Xames..... Xames?

tumblr_oljpwuVvdW1vstxe5o8_400.jpg

No! Don't touch that!!!!!

tumblr_oljpwuVvdW1vstxe5o9_400.jpg

At least the lab didn't blow up.... But be more careful next time!

tumblr_oljpwuVvdW1vstxe5o10_400.jpg

That's all for today! I'll see you next time!

Cream is a full grown adult now!! And she is fabulous!!!!!

UxqrIgF.jpg

Strut your stuff, girl, you're beautiful and I love you.

VYDy9yM.jpg

We went out shopping and bought a pretty bow to play with, and she's pretty as ever. I've probably spoiled her so much that she thinks she's the tama princess; but that's ok cus I think so too

qmGOsl0.jpg

af9WlXy.jpg

She is beauty, she is grace, she is princess of this place (ノoωo)ノ :。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:♪・゚’☆

and, in honor of her beauty, I drew her

0eOm7QF.png

Hey guys! So yesterday night, Fili and Kili evolved!!!!! Fili is a Hinatchi and Kili is a Young Mimitchi. Unfortunately, they were on pause for a lot of the day because of school and sports. Also, I'm going out of

town and I'm not sure if I'll have access to a computer while I'm gone, but I'll do my best! :eek: I'm so enjoying reading everyone's posts! We should do group hatches more often! :D

Here are Fili and Kili on pause (not very exciting, I know):

6nEHlcD.jpg
fbkGiM7.jpg

Also them off of pause (I really suck at catching their animations lol): :p

gOAt6JN.jpg
B5tbCYu.jpg

So anyway, bye for now!

Today started early, (not by my own doing), and got some goals done.

Lovesolatchi_1.png

| I got woken up at 7 this morning to a series of beeps, and I looked to find I got <3 Lovesolatchi <3!!

Lovesolatchi_2.png

| Focused on our Art Badge. ^.^

__________________________________________ _________________________________________

Lovesolatchi_3.png
Lovesolatchi_4.png

[1] [2]

| Played with the binoculars and.... [1]

| Then put on his special hat and....[2]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lovesolatchi_5.png
Lovesolatchi_6.png
Lovesolatchi_7.png

[3]

| Then we built his model car, flew to space in a dream and got... [3]

Had a busy day, so this is all we got done today, tomorrow brings more fun!

Lovesolatchi_8.png

| Sleep well my <3 Lovesolatchi <3

Until next time o/

Hoping tomorrow brings: Surprises

Tryed For: <3 Lovesolatchi <3

Hello! As expected, Joey evolved this morning. She's now an adorable... Kuchipatchi!

1zdud0j.jpg
308fg9u.jpg
Very pleased with the result. One of the things I love about the V3 is the element of surprise - Joey was a teen for three days and I never saw this coming. I find her quite adorable - she matches my avatar now!

Harley won't be evolving until later this evening. I'm planning on sneaking him into work to give him more time to grow. I'll probably come back in here later to update you guys once he evolves. Bye for now!

imageproxy.php

Ehehe, sorry I haven't posted in the last couple of days! Things have been a bit weird recently.

But basically, Eoghan evolved again!

20170216_221218_zpsy1ztzgdd.jpg

I do have more pictures but I can't upload them :<

But he has since been colored and given something to hold, so I will post photos later!

But he also unlocked the Laboratory! Huzzah!

20th ANNIVERSARY M!X

Name: Eoghan

Stage Name: Mametchi

Breed Name: Mametchi

Generation: 1

Parents' Breeds: Papamametchi & Mamametchi

# Of Characters Bred: 0/27

Recent Occurrences: Adult Evolution

Future Occurrences: Marriage and M!xing

Hello!

Gozarutchi planted a bean stock and got Shurikentchi as a pet today!

441e1d8e-dd53-4706-ac0e-66521b4e766e_zpsnbbfqkzj.jpg

Hey there guys!
imageproxy.php

Sorry about being absent for a day but my brother payed me a surprise visit and I haven't been able to get get on tamatalk, but coming back and seeing how all of you are doing is awesome and this hatch has been such a fun thing to participate in <3

Ok so onto little Mori and what she has been upto.
imageproxy.php

Well yesterday at about 10am, little Mori the Sabosabotchi grew up.

Into What you ask?

Wow how lucky for Mori, she was hoping to grow up into Furawatchi but I don't think she knew just how lucky she was going to be
imageproxy.php

As soon as she got home she went out and got herself a nice pretty renovation done on the lounge room to feel a little more magical <3

And isn't Jam the cutest?! I just know they are going to be the best of friends <3

Well that's all for now, Mori is going to spend the day playing with Jam, visiting the park on this beautiful day, and maybe some shopping for a new toy!

All the best guys!
imageproxy.php

~Pee Kay, Mori and Jam

Hello! I'm back as promised because I'm home from work and Harley finally evolved. He's now a funny little Debatchi. I've actually never had Debatchi before and I'm not sure why it took me 14 generations to get one, but he sure is adorable.

bk5eu.jpg
34xhy7o.jpg
2e3y48x.jpg
He and Joey should be eligible to mate tomorrow, but I might wait until Monday or Tuesday. They're both just so cute, and like I said, characters I never/rarely get. (I've had Kuchipatchi only once before but it was on my debugged Tama Plus which I hypersped to get an adult in 10 minutes. Doubt that counts. Ha.)

One thing that I do in my personal log that I'll carry over into here is little growth charts for each character I raise. Here's the one I made for Harley:

apa4pz.jpg
And here's the one I made for Joey!

jr4fx5.jpg
One odd thing to note is that Joey comes up perfectly normal (ie. not Nazotchi) in Harley's shell, which is to be expected because Kuchipatchi is on the V2. But Harley still comes up as Nazotchi in Joey's shell, even though Debatchi is a character on the V3. He did come up normally when he was a Hinotamatchi though. It's weird, and I guess I'm going to end up with a Nazotchi wedding now. :D

TamaMatty0-0

Day 1-4: Toddlers n Teens!

Yay! Second group hatch! This post is so late, I haven't had the time to do more posts!

I'm running my v4.5, v4, and iDL!

iDL

I started my iDL, and Duncan, my Bokutchi, got married and had a baby girl, whom I'm named Shika. She started her life as a Momoirotchi, and then, an hour later, she evolved into a Rolutchi! So cute!:3 Then, right after she woke up, she evolved into her teen form! Hineotchi!

v4.5

Logan, the Ura Mametchi, who I logged about in a different group hatch , sadly died, and so I started a new generation! I have a boy named Cato, (don't judge me. Hunger Games for life!!!) who is currently a Boxertchi!

Sunday should bring his adult evolution, so yeah! I'm aiming for Ura Kuchipatchi!

v4

Stella the Mimitchi, died with her husband Logan. R.I.P :( I started a new generation, and hatched a baby girl named Gemma. She is currently an Ichigotchi!! Her sprite looks so derpy!

Just like Cato, she will probably evolve on Sunday. I'm hoping for Ponytchi!

So yeah! I'll update you tomorrow! Bye!

Today is day 5 of the hatch!

Today was a very slow day for Xames. He played with a cute Mimitchi in tamatown today.

tumblr_ollypoqCmw1vstxe5o1_540.jpg

Apparently, it is universally acceptable to send your crushes in to space.

tumblr_ollypoqCmw1vstxe5o2_540.jpg

But it’s not recommended because you could bother aliens!

tumblr_ollypoqCmw1vstxe5o3_540.jpg

After a relaxing day Xames decided to enjoy a beautiful evening.

tumblr_ollypoqCmw1vstxe5o4_540.jpg

And Ace had to say good bye to her teacher and go job hunting!

tumblr_ollypoqCmw1vstxe5o5_540.jpg

After applying she got Ace first job choice!

tumblr_ollypoqCmw1vstxe5o6_540.jpg

The king visited her and congratulated her! How nice!

tumblr_ollypoqCmw1vstxe5o7_540.jpg

Although, she has a face only a mother could love. lol!

tumblr_ollypoqCmw1vstxe5o8_540.jpg

That’s all for today! See you tomorrow!

0///0 I have been posting in the wrong area! Sorry guys!

I am a little behind on my logs to post and Have asked to get my second day moved over to here.....I feel so silly about all this.
Love the logging! Everyone has such nice pictures and some of the adventures are cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back