Waiting...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update, guys. My P's arrived a day or two after I posted my concerns here. Turns out the Canada-side of the tracking didn't actually update at all until they actually delivered it to my door... which was about as useful as a poopy flavoured lollipop... >_> But at least it arrived. And I'm having a blast with it so far. :3

Now I just can't wait for my Mametchi plush that I ordered to come in... I needs adorable Mametchi cuddles~! o3o
Same happened here! They didnt update it after it left Japan until it got to my house :p . I really love it though and it came in 9 days! So fast

Reactions: Owl
I ordered a id l and it came a few days ago! I'm going to ask for a tamago or a tamagotchi P, and I know how hard waiting can be. Try doing something that will take your mind off the tamagotchi.

I'm waiting for Himespe phone and Tamatomo seal refill. I ordered them 5 days ago and it shipped few days ago. My order has dispatched 5 days ago ( at 11 P.M. ). I can't wait for Himespe phone and Tamatomo seal refill :lol:

At least you guys have stuff coming. I still have to wait another week and a couple days before I can order. And then the real waiting starts. Maybe I'll pull a Cartman and freeze myself till it gets here. Then again that didn't work out too well for him so I guess I'm just stuck waiting.

In this topic, you can let us know what you're anticipating in the mail! I'm waiting for...

• White flame V2
  • Green Mametchi V4
  • Purple Music Star
  • Pink Lace UraTama
  • Mametchi plush
  • Kiraritchi plush
  • Tamagotchi manga
  • Mametchi and Himespetchi charms
Cannot wait! =D

Tamagotchi P's! It arrived in the mail the day I left for vacation (June 21) and I'll be back home in 6 days.

I'm waiting for a bunch of connection tamas! (All of them are american)

Tamagotchi V4.5 (purple lava lamp design)

Tamagotchi V4 (Transparent white and blue design)

Tamagotchi V4 (Punked out design)

Tamagotchi V3 (Ocean wave design)

Tamagotchi V2 (Stripe design?)

So exciteeeeddd!! :D

I'm also ordering a phone screen protector lol :p

black hong kong edition connection and an id :p

1x Tamagotchi V1- Orange

2x Tamagotchi V2- Red Jellybeans and White Lifesavers

1x Tamagotchi V3- Pink

1x Tamagotchi V4- Orange with Main Trio

1x Tamagotchi V4.5- Pink and White

1x Tamagotchi V5- Black

2x Tamagotchi V6 Blue and Black and Green with Stars

1x Orange Home Deka

1x Tamagotchi P's

Total: 11 Tamagotchi's

Price: $105

v3 Yellow with stars
v3 Black body with red/white circles Japan words
v3 Light Blue body with colored butterflies
v3 Light Green body with red flowers
v3 Light Purple body with pink angel hearts

Uratama School Shell (looks like a frog or something)

Total: 6 Tamagotchis

Price: $30

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow, seems like a lot of you are anticipating quite a few Tamagotchis! :D

As for myself, I'm just waiting for a Morino and a V5. Unfortunately I spent about ~$60 total for both... My bank account doesn't really appreciate that!

I'm also waiting for a Digimon. I'm afraid I'll never receive one, simply because I never win Digimon auctions... :angry:

The only thing I'm waiting for in the mail is a Tamagotchi book I ordered on Amazon and a pewter Boxer dog charm I bought as a gift for someone.

I am now waiting for an Blue ID that i bought from oddsandendswithlove :p

I'm playing the waiting game also and it sucks

I have a blue Id l

And a green tamagotchi P

First colour tamas pretty excited

There is a slight chance I may be able to order another P's next week. This week needs to go Bye Bye. Waiting really REALLY sucks.

I just won a V3, a few V2s, and a few V1s off ebay this morning. A total of 7 tamagotchis! It feels like it's been forever. When will they get here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back