Waiting...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for my v5.5 to come in mail. It should come today. ;<<<

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see if I can remember them all...

NIP V4

V5.5

V3

Fairy Change! Pierce (I picked the slowest shipping, so it's taking forever)

I think that's it. I should remember what I buy. :eek:

EDIT: Yay, I checked the tracking numbers for my V4 and V5.5 and they're coming in the mail today! I think the mail lady is tired of delivering the mail to my doorstep; it requires her to leave the truck and walk into the hot sun. :D

CYOI EnTama

V1

V3

V4.5

These have taken too long, I think they're not gonna arrive > :(

I'm waiting for my boyfriend's birthday present in the mail. He really likes Pokemon, and raichu is his favorite, so that's exactly what I got. :D I love waiting for things in the mail!!

eBay claims the seller has shipped my pink V3 but the tracking number still said that my mail provider received electronic info. It's been three days since I bought it, too...plus it's priority shipping so it's no excuse, I should have had it by now.

Rage mode.

I'm waiting for my Miraclise pierce, Melodytchi DVD, Yumecantchi dorikawa cards, and a Tamagotchi paint-with-water book. =w=;

eBay claims the seller has shipped my pink V3 but the tracking number still said that my mail provider received electronic info. It's been three days since I bought it, too...plus it's priority shipping so it's no excuse, I should have had it by now.

Rage mode.
Im wondering the same thing about my nano dino. it wasnt priority but it was only going locally (4 hours driving distance)... and shipped on the 19th... getting nervous!!
Not in a rage but starting to get nervous.... i hope if it doesnt arrive I can at least get my money back... but ive never had to do that with ebay so i dont know how long to give it, or what to do. i asked the seller last night how they shipped it and said i still didnt have it, but no answer back yet...

user has 99-100% positive feedback too... i always check that before buying.

My morino that was paid out on the 10th (shipped i want to say the 12th?) arrived today... from japan!!

well I got my rainbow design nano and the v5, im still currently waiting for my henerutchi, chibi, pink p's, caveman, summer guts enetama, two umino's, and the pocket designer!

Waiting on my iD. It has been 19 days since I order it. Should be here tomorrow or Monday. :)

- TamaTamatchi

I'm waiting to get paid so that next weel I can buy a P, which I will then wait to ship and arrive. :/ It's gonna be a long wait.

I'm getting a Hitorikko Puppy, a Giga Pets Komputer Koala and a puppy in a pikachu shell. ^o^

Oh my me too! Ihave to wait 2-3 weeks for my iD L! Its gonna be my first color tama and my 2nd tama in my new collection! But i guess the longer you wait the better its feels to get it when it finally arrives!
Hey same for me! Waiting for a pink P's from CDjapan... ordered yesterday so gonna take a while noooo x.X

Going to be my first color tama and second in my new collection <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back