Waiting...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, I am currently DIEING no waiting for is my sanrio deco pierce, my dream to change deco pierce, my ROYAL PURPLE ^.^ NIB 15th anniversary edition ID L, and I think but not sure yet...ID station and on a non tamagotchi related but somewhat related items...

my 2sets of gems packages from fullmoon...(which is being used for foreverwaiting's 15th anniversary edition tama's faceplate) and the others are being used for the pink id I am refurbishing, and MAYBE I might be deco'ing my id station depending lol im on the fence for that...anywho

and my two packages of yarns for the tamagotchi covers like webster04's and angelancie's covers for there tamagochi's...I have 42 colors of 1-2-3 ply yarns coming...

AND finally my new 22 piece set of crochet hooks...it comes with the zipper organizer to keep them in cause I always llose my hooks O.O ...

and yeah I think that's it for now anyways baha <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered some more stuffies! Now I'm waiting for...

Pahsalin!

607006399m.jpg

TamagoChu!

148008248m.jpg

Violetchi & Ichigotchi pouch!

608091989m.jpg

Kizunatchi Tamamo Letter!

608060589m.jpg

Angelgotch Watch!

(The picture won't post, sorry)

Blue Pearl Angelgotchi!

148008239m.jpg

And some mangas!

504004897m.jpg
wt16428m.jpg
wt2566m.jpg
wt15128m.jpg

I'm currently waiting for my clear, pink V1 and a horror novel I ordered from Amazon.

I'm expecting the following tamas:

- English iD L (which is by far the worst one for me to wait for <_< )

- V3

- V6

- Morino

- Akai

Arghh.. Patience is so DIFFICULT. :angry:

I'm currently waiting to get a V3 I bought from an use here on TamaTalk!

I'm waiting for my Himespetchi plush, and Mametchi and Himespetchi plush charms. They're in my HLJ private warehouse. I'll ship them in about two months. =_=
I shipped this stuff! I also bought a Kiraritchi eraser, some KiraKira Tamamori stickers, some jumbo mori stickers, and a Love Melo Deco Pierce!

I ordered some more stuffies! Now I'm waiting for...

Pahsalin!

607006399m.jpg

TamagoChu!

148008248m.jpg

Violetchi & Ichigotchi pouch!

608091989m.jpg

Kizunatchi Tamamo Letter!

608060589m.jpg

Angelgotch Watch!

(The picture won't post, sorry)

Blue Pearl Angelgotchi!

148008239m.jpg

And some mangas!

504004897m.jpg
wt16428m.jpg
wt2566m.jpg
wt15128m.jpg
And I'm still waiting for this!

Not to mention my V2 and V4...

So much stuff to wait for!

EDIT: I almost forgot...there's ONE non-Tamagotchi thing I am waiting for; Warriors The Last Hope! I've been wanting to read that book since forever!

im currently waiting on my, pruple id l, my NIB green id l, my miracrise deco pierce, my light blue uratama, my yellow ID, my lime green tmgc+c, my milky pink ID, my orange v4 and that's it, just got my morino, v3, v5, and cioy entama in the mail on Friday lol

Waiting for my Blue iD-L and my Purple iD-L

non tama stuff:

the new zelda windwaker collectors edition, new panc! at the disco shirt.

Waiting for my set of two Entamas...

870.jpg

A Version 4 with the same design as in this picture (the one in the picture is actually an Entama)

1000069634_1.jpg

This Version 2

2h3c747.jpg

This Keitai Akai

926.jpg

And an Umino!

132.jpg

...As well as this Version 3...

mfDg7DU7g1K0h7COEjOybjQ.jpg

And finally, a V5.5!

Tamagotchi_v5C.jpg

You are tooooo lucky EMF xD :eek:

I used to have that Version 3 before it got stolen!!

Now I'm waiting for my long-wished-for ID L!!!

I hope it arrives safely!
It took a LOT of persuasion for my mom to finally let me get one!!

Waiting for a purple English iD L and a few Deco pierces (dream coffret, royal change, yumemiru)!

I'm currently waiting for an "Electronic Pet Care" Book I ordered on Amazon for four dollars. It's supposed to cover Tamagotchis and Giga Pets. I figured it might be a fun read.

I've been waiting for my P's for about a week or two now. It just got through customs a few days ago so I should be getting it this week, maybe tomorrow. Very excited. :)

I'm waiting for a P1 that I ordered for me, and a V3 that I ordered for my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back