Warm, Bubbly Suicide. Our story will live on!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(XDDDDDDDDDDDD)

"You know, Brendon, it's impolite to pee in people's beds." Came a voice from the doorframe. They looked up to see Alex standing in the doorway, Wilson behind her with his hand on her shoulder.

All of the sudden, everyone ran over to her and hugged her. There were so many people there, that they fell. They stood back up laughing, but still embraceing.

"So... We're all in a better mood?" Alex asked. Allie laughed.

"You could say so." She said. The only person who did not stand up to attack Alex was House. On the other side of the room, he stood from his chair. He opened his arms slightly. She ran into his arms.

they heard footsteps form the hall.

"Hey, I forgot my ke-" Andy stopped talking.

He was greeted by the sight of everyone smiling, people hugging, Brendon with soaked pants, and he surliest bastard in the word hugging a suicidal patient.

"What have I missed this time?" he said.

(XDDDDDDDDDDDD)
"You know, Brendon, it's impolite to pee in people's beds." Came a voice from the doorframe. They looked up to see Alex standing in the doorway, Wilson behind her with his hand on her shoulder.

All of the sudden, everyone ran over to her and hugged her. There were so many people there, that they fell. They stood back up laughing, but still embraceing.

"So... We're all in a better mood?" Alex asked. Allie laughed.

"You could say so." She said. The only person who did not stand up to attack Alex was House. On the other side of the room, he stood from his chair. He opened his arms slightly. She ran into his arms.

they heard footsteps form the hall.

"Hey, I forgot my ke-" Andy stopped talking.

He was greeted by the sight of everyone smiling, people hugging, Brendon with soaked pants, and he surliest bastard in the word hugging a suicidal patient.

"What have I missed this time?" he said.
XDDDDDDD

"Oh, nothing. Just some of the funniest crap you will ever see." Allie said, starting to giggle.

"That's pretty obvious. Brendon looks like he pi**ed himself." Andy said, confused as to why everyone's spirits are up all of a sudden "Oh, and by the way Patrick is still outside. He still looks pretty depressed."

"Oh, crap! How could we forget about him?" Allie said, mentally slapping herself. She walked outside.

"Hey, you feeling any better?" Allie said, smiling.

"Yeah, much better." Patrick said.

"Okay good, because we're all back in Alex's room having the time of our life." Allie said, heading towards the door.

"Whoa, Brendon! What happen..." Patrick laughed, but got cut off.

"LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT IT." Brendon grumbled.

"Well, it's nice to know everyone's doing well." Patrick said inbetween laughs.

"I'm hungry." Alex said in a monotone voice, so people would listen. A smile curled across Diva's face.

"We could go to Olive Ga-"

"NO!" Everyone yelled, then started to laugh.

"What about the food thingie here?" Ryan asked.

"It's closed." Allie said.

"Well... Wilson cut it. "It's not closed if you have keys." He jingled his pocked. They were off down the hall.

"Who's hunger at one in the morning?" pete asked Alex.

"It seems everyone but you." She laughed.

When they got int the kitchen, they started looking around.

All of the sudden, they heard somone else come into the room.

"Everyone hide!" Jon whispered

"But who is it?" Diva asked

"Who cares? Just hide so we don't get in any crap!" Jon shot back

Everyone hid under the counter, hoping the person wouldn't find them. They were crammed under the counter, it was more than uncomfortable.

"At least this time there isn't any hockey equipment to smell!" Ryan joked

"Oh, shut up!" Allie said.

"This is too crammed. Let's hope no one's claustophobic." House said

"I think I'm gonna turn pretty afraid of hiding in tight spaces with other people if I have to go beside someone who needs Pull Ups!" Spencer joked

"SHUT UP! I think the person's getting closer. Stay as still as possbile." Joe warned.

You will. :]

I need to know where they are. Because that might prove helpful to one of my "ideas"

I don't know who it is. D:

YEAH! LET'S MAKE IT KELSEY!!

"Is this necessary?" Diva whispered.

Of course it is. We're not supposed to be here." Jon replied. She sighed and accidentally hit her head on the count her. They glared at her, as if silently telling her not to say anything.

Pete looked out at the room. "I don't see anyone...." He said softly. But just then, somebody appeared right in front of the counter.

Diva sighed, not realizing someone was standing right there. She got up.

"Oh...." She muttered.

They stood up to see a hoodied Kelsey with a shocked look on her face.

"Oh, Alex, you look messed up. Diva...? Allie...?" She took a step closer.

"OH s**t IT'S PANIC! AT THE DISCO! Wait.... OH s**t IT'S FALL OUT BOY! And... Oh. Some old guy with a cane."

House sighed.

"Did you at least bring some food?" Ryan asked impatiently. Kelsey giggled.

"Ryan Ross is talking to me." She whispered into Alex's ear. Alex gave her a look.

That was epic.

OH s**t! PANIC! AT THE DISCO! OH s**t FALL OUT BOY! xDDD

Everyone got up, stretching out their legs from that tight squeeze.

"Damnit. If we knew it was Kelsey, we wouldn't have to go under there. I swear I was getting raped under there." Alex muttered, everyone laughing. "Why are you here, anyways?"

"Someone I work with is a papparazzi on the side, and she told me about how she saw Fall Out Boy go into the hospital. I came with her to go meet them." Kelsey explained

"Well you can go tell her that her and her paparazzi friends need to get off our asses for once." Pete grumbled.

"Oh, is that because we saw that creepy guy that tried to steal your boxers?" Ryan laughed.

"Oh, shut up. I'm going back to the room." Pete said, leaving the cafeteria.

"Wait..." Alex said to Pete. She went out the door after him.

"Well is'nt this a nice reunion?" house said. "Two bands, a crazed fangirl, a suicidal patient, a very talented doctor, and a sarcastic hockey-playing doctor. You're parents must be proud."

"House, just shut up." Brendon said, smiling.

"Yeah!" Kelsey said, smiling up at Brendon. Ryan laughed.

"Hey... Look what I found." Wilson said from the other side of the room. He pulled out two microwave pizzes.

20 minutes later, they left the room, carrying two peices of pizza for Alex and Pete. They walked down the hall, and turned a corner.

The first thing Allie noticed was Pete, running towards them with a worried look on his face. the second thing she noticed was that he wasn't running towards them. he was running towards Alex, slumped down on the floor.

Okay. It's short. Because I want to have my shower!!

Allie let out a few curse words slip and followed Pete. Everyone else watched them from a distance.

"What happened to her?" Allie demanded. Pete didn't bother to answer her till he reached Alex.

They both bent down. "What happened?" Allie asked again.

Okay. Going to have a shower. :]

Could take a while.

"Her breathing's weakening! Allie yelled "Someone get an intubator!"

A nurse ran over the the scene with an intubator. Allie slid the tube down her throat carefully, the nurse compressing the bag thingy.

"Sorry, guys. Can you please just go back to the room? I promise Alex will be okay." Allie reassured. She motioned at another nurse to come over and help get Alex on the gurney. They got the heart monitor hooked up to her, a look of shock crossed Allie's face as she watched her heart rate.

"SHE'S GOING INTO V-FIB! SOMEONE GET A DEFIBRILLATOR!" Allie yelled, House standing by Alex's side.

"I guess you are cut out to be a good doctor." House said

"I'd love to chat right now, but I've got a patient going into V-fib right now!" Allie snapped. "3, 2, 1, clear!" She yelled and she shocked Alex, trying to revive her. "Still no pulse. I'm upping the voltage to 250. Clear!"

Back in the room, the guys were worried as hell about Alex.

"Guys, shut up. I htink I heard something!" Diva said, shushing everyone.

Clear! Boom.

"Oh s**t, was that a defibrillator?" Brendon asked, totally shocked.

Allie, your time to shine XD

The rest of them were standing outside of the door.

"Didn't she say to go back to the room?" Kelsey whispered.

"Uh... yeah." Brendon said. 'You go back... And we'll meet you there." Kelsey nodded and started down the hall.

"Jerk." Ryan whispered, laughing.

"House, help me!" they heard allie yell form inside the room. Their eyes grew wide.

After it had calmed down a little, Pete went into the room.

"Someone's got some explaining to do." House said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back