Warm, Bubbly Suicide. Our story will live on!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My writing isn't epic Dx I suck at writing 8D Yours was more epic.

"We don't know yet, we still need to run some tests. You need to get back to the ICU." Allie said

"Oh, okay." Alex said, with no expression in her voice

"House, could you take her back to the ICU? My lunch break's right now. I need to talk with everyone." Allie asked

"Why do you need to talk to us?" Brendon wondered.

"Oh, uh, you'll understand." Allie stuttered

"Bye, guys." Alex said rater quietly, waving at everyone.

"Hope you get better soon!" Ryan yelled and Alex got into the elevator.

"Okay, guys. I need to have a serious conversation with you." Allie said sternly

"Oh, okay. Is it about Alex?" Andy said, shocked

"Yeah. You know the top floor, that one no one goes on? Well, that's a quarantine wing, we're supplying it to Caducues." Allie explained

"CADUCEUS?" Everyone said, in disbelief

"Yeah. There's a creepy disease out there, GUILT. It was created by a terrorist group to wipe out mankind. You remember when Alex collapsed? Well, sadly, that was the first symptom of GUILT. We found a Chiral Reaction in her left lung, confirming the GUILT. We're getting her into surgery tomorrow." Allie said, hoping they would take this well

"But, I've heard rumors about GUILT. I thought it's so fast only certain surgeons with some weird power can operate on them! Please tell me the surgeon is from Caduceus." Pete pleaded.

"Yeah, actually he is. Derek Stiles. Sound familiar?" Allie said

"Holy crap! Are you serious? Derek Stiles is gonna be operating on her?" Pete said, his jaw dropped.

"Yeah. It's amazing, eh?" Allie said. "Well, I need to go deliver the news to Alex."

"She doesn't know about it yet?!" Pete said. Allie ignored him, and walked out. Everyone sat there, their minds an emotional mess, but at least this time there were just encouraging words. No tears fell, yet.

Yours is very epic. So was that O:

YOU"VE EARNED YOUR PLACE ATOP THE ICU's HALL OF FAME!

Alex and House walked back.

"So, I'm pretty screwed up, huh." Alex said. He sensed the pain in her voice. He wanted to put his arm around her, tell her it would be all right, he wanted to be able to take the pain away... But he didn't.

"We're all here for you." He said. "We all are. And... Nothing could change that." She stopped. he did too, and turned to look at her. She walked up to him. She buried her face in his shoulder and cried.

Thay all sat in the cafeteria. They could see the outline of Allie in her office, through the frosted glass window. She was making phonecalls.

brendon shiften in his chair. it was four in the morning, and none of them ahd slept except for him, breifly.

"I'm tired." Kelsey said, back from the room.

"We all are." Jon said, laying his head on the table.

Allie opened the door. Despite the night's events, she managed a smile.

"Mr. Stiles will be her tonight."

"Really? But why?" Kelsey asked

"He usually talks to the people who are going to help her through this. It's very important you listen to him, it will really help Alex's recovery." Allie explained. She looked very sad, everyone was confused. She hesitantly walked into her office, it was obvious there was something wrong. Jon stood up to go talk to her, but sat back down when he felt Andy's hand lightly push down on his shoulder.

Pete put his head in his arms, "The more were learn, the more confusing this gets." Pete said, his voice muffled.

"Yeah, Allie looked like she was about to cry. Maybe we should give her some alone time, she's been really stressed and confused lately." Jon added.

Everything went silent, and they heard someone crying.

"Is that Allie?" Brendon asked

"No, that doesn't sound a bit like her" Patrick said, as he looked down the hall to see Alex and House. Alex was leaning onto House for support, she was crying. Everyone peered out, heartbroken at the sight of it.

"I think there's more going on than meets the eye" Patrick said, staring through the frosted glass of Allie's office, trying to see what she was doing. All he saw was her shadow lay her head on her desk, motionless. He knew that she couldn't take in all of this at once, he needed to help her. He was only a few steps away from her office, but at the same time he was so far from her, from understanding what was hurting her.

Patrick went out to sit in the hall. Alex and House walked by.

"I'll catch up eith you in a minute." Alex said to House. He nodded and walked on.

"So, today's been pretty... eventful." Alex said. patrick nodded and hung his head.

"I just can't beleive it." Everyhting going on, everything that's happened... It's too much." He said. Alex smiled.

"So... Derek Stiles, huh?" She asked.

"Oh, you heard?" He asked, not too shocked.

"There's not a lot I don't hear.Speaking of which... How's Allie?" He smiled, then frowned.

"She's in her office right now. She's just as upset as the rest of us." Alex shook her head.

"I... I guess I just did'nt know you all cared this much." Patrick laughed.

"You can't be serious."

"I guess I'm just not used to a bunch of people caring like this. house and Allie used to be all I had. Now..." She looked up. "I guess I'm just not used to having a family."

This made both of them smile.

"I'm gonna go see how Allie is, and hope she does'nt burn my a** for not being in the ICU." Alex said.

"Okay. I'll... See you later." he said. She hugged him, and walked to the door of Allie's office.

(Allie, I have to go D:

I'll be back later... or tomorrow...

Don't let [too much] epicness happen without me XD)

Don't leaveeeeeeee Dx

Nothing epic will happen. You write all of the epic stuff.

I kinda suck at writing, but I do my best xDD

I think the one below this post is my best so far ^.^

It's pretty fricken long. xD

[SIZE=30pt]R.I.P. The Fall Out Boy Topic. It got closed, too.[/SIZE]

XDDDDDDDDDD

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex stepped up to the door of Allie's office, unsure if she should disturb her. She put her hand up to knock, but hesitated. She walked back over to Patrick, and sat on the tile next to him.

"I just don't know if I want to disturb her" Alex sighed

"Trust me, she may seems very independant, but right now she feels the same as all of us. She needs someone's support, a shoulder to cry on. We're all in this together, if one person's heart breaks into a million little peices, we'll be there to put them back together." Patrick said, worrying more about Allie everyone second.

"Okay, I'm gonna go talk to her now" Alex sighed. She got up from the floor, and headed for her office. As she knocked on the frosted glass door, she looked back at Pete. He looked deep in thought, as if he was having a staring war with the floor. He was never like that, Alex never realised they cared about her that much. They were almost like family. She heard a faint voice.

"Who...is i-it?"

"It's Alex I wanted to talk to you."

"Ugh. I just...need some alone time"

Oh great. Alex thought, this is going to be harder than I thought.

"I understand that you need some alone time, but it's kinda important. Sometimes the best thing is to sit down with someone and talk, instead of isolating yourself. We're really worried about how badly this is getting to you. Everyone is out there, lost in their own thoughts. Not saying a word."

Allie lifted her head off her desk, wiped the tears away, put her head in her hands, and let Alex in.

"B-But I thought everyone would be worried about you. I thought no one would care about me."

"That's excatly what I thought, but look at how much they care about me. Look at what they did to help me." Alex said, trying not to get too emotional

"But...why?" You could tell Allie couldn't take in all of this at once

"We truely care about each other. When someone's heart is broken into peices, we'll pick them up and put them back together. No one will fall, because we are always by their side to catch them. When they saw you walk back to your office, about to burst into tears, they were heartbroken. They never saw you like this before, and they wanted to do everything to help you, to stop the pain. But if you don't give them a chance to talk to them, they won't know how to make it stop hurting. Trust me, no matter who falls we will always be there to catch them, and help them through it. They want to see the sarcastic hockey player in you that they all know and love." Alex said, proud of herself for supporting Allie and helping her. For a while, the only people she had were Allie and House, Alex really owed her something.

Allie lifted her head up, and smiled. But this wasn't one of those fake smiles that she's been pulling off for quite a while. This one was sincere "I guess you're right. I should go talk to the guys."

"Thats's the spirit. Keep that smile on you, they'll be happy for you that you can get a smile on your face during this" Alex said, opening the door, she went right over to Patrick to thank him.

"Hey, Allie! We were worried as hell for you. We've never seen you like this before." Pete said "Now that's the beautiful smile we've been waiting to see on your face!"

Everyone got up and hugged her, Allie was glad to know they were there for her.

"You guys are the best!" She said, glad to know she had a group of friends out there to look after each other.

(AWW, ALLIE! THAT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!

I don't write all of the epic stuff XD

I think it's pretty even.

All the good topics are getting closed XD And it's all because of us.

THIS CALLS FOR A TOAST! 8D [so pour the champagne, pour the champagne!]

XD)

Later, in the early morning hours, Alex was back in the hospital bed. House and Allie had fallen asleep in the chairs in her room. Everyone else was in Alex's old room.

Allie stirred, and stood up.

Both House and Alex were gone.

She stood up to look. The only people on the second to top floor were the others in Alex's room, Wilson, and herself. She went into the elevator. She was going to the quarantine wing.

Allie wandered the halls. The night had brought so many changes to everyone. The entire floor was pitch black, except for the small amount of moonlight coming from the windows. She slumped down, with her back against the wall. This time, she let herself cry.

Something stopped her. She heard something, something coming from the bathroom. She stood outside the door, and listened to the low voices. Allie's tears stopped. She cracked the door and looked in.

Alex and House were leaning up against the back wall. House was stumming softly on an acoustic. Alex's head was leaning on his shoulder. House leaned forward. Alex's neck dropped to her own shouler. it was'nt natural... Her neck was broken. There was a rope lying next to her.

House used his cane to stand up.

"Why... Why do you come here?" Alex asked, her voice breaking.

"Because... It's okay here." He said. "It doesn't hurt here."*

Alex stood up, but fell back. Normally, the wall would have stopped her. Now, she fell right through. She was leaving.

"NO!" Allie screamed. She ran to her. She wanted to help Alex... She wanted her back...

She could'nt get to her. She could'nt get to her. She was too la-

Allie shot up. She had fallen asleep. She was dreaming. She ran over to Alex. She checked her pulse. She watched the heartbeat monitor. She was alive. She was alive.

"You seem troubled." Said a voice behind her. It was Wilson.

(* I could'nt resist XD)

Why thank you, Alex, for leaving me the hard part. I don't even know who Wilson is!

The others were sitting around in Alex's old room. Most of them were still awake. If anyone was sleeping, they would be woken up soon. Some had slept for maybe an hour or two. But the majority of them had been staying up. Their was a certain sense of silence in the room. Jon yawned and closed his eyes for a minute or two, before re opening them. Spencer was sitting in a chair, staring blankly at the wall across from him. Every now and then, two exchanged a smile. Nobody spoke. Everyone knew not to. It was like an unwritten rule. One that they all were following.

Geez, Alex. I was like "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU KILL YOUR OWN CHARACTER?"

And I can't believe you couldn't resist to put 'It doesn't hurt here' I was like "AMBEEEEEEEEEEEEER -cries-

I SAW HOUSE PROMOS WHEN I WAS WATCHING WIPEOUT <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Allie looked at Wilson, was she sleeptalking again? "Oh, yeah. Just...uh, a bad dream."

"Okay, you were acting kinda wacky and it was really creeping me out." Wilson laughed

As Allie rest her head against the chair, she saw a familiar figure.

"Hi, is this patient Alex?" He said

Who is that? He looks familiar...OH CRAP! THAT'S DR. STILES! Allie thought, mentally slapping herself

"And you are Doctor Stiles?"

"Yep, I'm here to talk to Alex's friends about the operation. You must be Allie, right?" Derek said

"Yeah. All her friends are up in her old room." Allie said, getting up to show him the room. As they got on the elevator, they didn't say a word. As Allie pushed the button to the floor, she looked at the button for the quarantine wing, sending a chill up her spine. She stared at the floor, in total awe. She was standing right there, beside one of the only surgeons in the world to posess the Healing Touch. She heard a bell, startling her. They walked down the hall, eventually reaching the room. she creaked open the door, everyone's head popping up.

"Doctor Stiles is here." Allie said, hoping the best for the guys.

XD Sorry

And I thought Allie was going to write the Wilson part. Oh. She still can XD

WRITE, ALLIE, WRITE.

Someone's got to die, srsly O:

But near the end. yes, a main charctor will, die, and a bit later, the story will end.

I JUST GOT INSPIRATION! But I can't share it now XD

But it's epic.

Mnkay. I have to go D:

But I'll be back... soon.

DON'T LET TOO MUCH EPICNESS HAPPEN WITHOUT ME! <33

I just wrote. I'M OCNFUZZLED! WHAT WILSON PART?

And I have to go, too. dang goalie camp's making me go to bed at 9:30pm for the rest of the week. O:<

-squishes stress ball-

9:30? O:

As you may have noticed I wake up really late. Like, lunchtime XD

So this is really early for me XD

As they stepped out of the elevator, everyone walked over to greet them. Everyone, she noticed except for Patrick.

"Well... Mr. Stiles-" Allie began, but she was cut off.

"Oh, please, call me Derek." He said. This made Allie smile.

"Yes. Derek is here to talk to you about Alex's operation." Allie said. "Of any of you... Don't want to hear this, or don't think you can take hearing any more, you can go. But that means you won't be able to come back until after her operation."

Nobody left.

"Good." Derek said. "I think it would be best if we discussed this in" -he gestured to the elevator- "In the quarantine wing."

-gasp- TEH QURARANTINE WING!

Oh geez. Camisado just came on xDDDDDDDDD

Everyone gave Derek a weird look. You could tell everyone thought he was out of his mind. They all hesitantly walked over to the elevator. No one said a word, the only thing they heard was the elevator music. * As the doors clicked open, they got out of the elevator.

The quarantine wing was way different than the other levels. There was a creepy silence in the hallway, they were surrounded by the moonlight seeping in from the very few windows it had.

"Are you sure? This is kinda creepy." Jon asked

"Yes, I need to show you the effect GUILT has on patients. I would like to direct you to one certain patient, Linda Reid. GUILT puts much emotional strain on the patients. Linda was suicidal, also. But after her operation and some visits with a counsellor, she was a happy girl. She's still in quarantine as a precaution, and I would like you to meet her." Derek explained

"So Alex's depression might just be from the GUILT?" Kelsey asked excitedly.

"Yes, we think so. Anyways, here is Linda's room."

Derek walked in, waving at Linda.

"There are some people in here to talk to you, their friend has the same GUILT as you and I would like you to give them a talk about what happened, and what they can do to help her through it."

"Oh, really? That must really suck. Being a former GUILT patient, I understand completely. I was suicidal, too. Derek saved my life, more then just the GUILT. He helped me emotionally" Linda said.

Everyone thought to themself; Wow. I thought all the 'He Saved My Life' stories were over.

"Oh, yeah. Actually I did. Linda wanted to end her life, she was very depressed. She got up out of her hospital bed, trying to run away. I caught her, and gave her one speech she will never forget. Actually, because of that, Im conselling a few GUILT patients. Maybe even Alex." Derek said, blushing.

"That's so nice of you, I thought doctors would cure them, then leave them." Diva said

* I had to do that xD Elevator music ftw.

(The elevator music could be Intermission 8D)

"Wait." Joe said, looking at Derek. "How can you guarentee that she has GUILT? Don't you have to have, like, proof or something? Have you run any tests?"

Derek smiled.

"Allie, isn't there something you would like to share with these people?"*

Back in the room, Alex woke up. House was still asleep in the chair. Alex sat up, and put her regualr clothes back on. Wilson walked in.

"Hey." Alex said, her voice worn. He sat down. He wouldn't make eye contact with her. She stared at him.

"You know what I have." She said. It was less of a question and more of a statement. He nodded, in a way that could have meant yes or no.

"Don't ask the extremely talented doctor that has been here for the whole time and has had a pretty good idea of what's wrong with you for a while now."

Nobody noticed that House had woken up.

(*Your call, darlin' ;D)

You always leave the explaining to the stupid one me. D:

"Hey, how come no one's come to see me yet?" Alex asked.

"Oh, they're talking to your surgeon. Dr. Stiles." Wilson said

"Hey, isn't that the guy..." Alex started laughing

"Um, sure?" Wilson asked, as he sat down in confusion

"Oh, yeah. You see, GUILT gives off a strong Chiral reaction. She had a strong Chiral reaction coming from her left lung. She has the Kyraki strain, just like Linda. And earlier when we had to shock her, that was a sign of the incoming disease." Allie explained, doing all she could to not get caught up in the moment. Derek's phone rang, he picked it up.

"DEREK! PREP FOR SURGERY! STAT! EVERYONE ELSE NEEDS TO GET TO THE ICU! NOW!" Wilson never freaked out like that before, they all ran to the elevator, Allie staying behind. Despite doing her best, she got too cought up in the moment. She sat on the cold tile floor, and rest her head on her knees.

She felt someone touch her shoulder, "I know that this is a really hard spot for you to be in. You just need to stay strong, believe in yourself." It was Linda.

"You...you're right. This is just so hard" Allie just remembered the words she heard just an hour ago. If someone's heart breaks into a million peices, we will be there to pick them up. No one will fall, because we are always by your side to catch you.

"Don't worry, look at me now. I'm the happiest girl in the world right now, and I was operated on just a week ago." Linda said, hoping she would encourage Allie.

"Yeah, it's amazing. Thank for your help, I'll go down to the ICU now." Allie said, stepping up.

Right now, all she needed was the guys to help her pick up the peices and put them back together.

O. M. F. G.

this is THE most kick*ss fanfic/teamstory/STORY IN GENERAL i have EVER READ.

as i was reading, i was thinking "this would make a totally kick*ss movie" xDD

OHMYGOODNESS i am still in shock. you guys are totally awesome writers. i love the suspense, and it's such a nice story, and not to mention funny =P i will say it again, I LOVE IT. PLEASE continue. i will never be able to wait till someone writes in this topic. GEEZ. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GUYS GO AND PAT YOURSELVES ON YOUR DAM* BACKS CUZ YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!! AND NOT TO MENTION MY LIFE!! ok this story is going on my obsessions list.

SERIOUSLY.

****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's nice to know xDDDD

It would make a kickass movie. It has a good storyline to it. But it would be hard to make us look like we're in our twenties. xD

Linda watched Allie rush to the elevator. She felt bad not telling Allie everything, but it wasn't time for her to know.

There were 100 patients in Linda's old hospital. Linda was one out of one hundered. Linda was lucky.

GUILT, this horrible disease, has a low survival rate.

Usually only one out of one hundred survive. Linda was the lucky one.

Hopefully Alex would be too.

Back in the hospital room, Derek was talking to Alex.

"Some of the symptoms are depression, bad circulation which can cause blackouts and fainting, attempts at suicide, insomnia, hallucinations, and..." He stopped himslef.

"What?" Alex said. She wasn't sure that she wanted to know. But she needed to.

"It also effects that brain... and... what you do." Her eyes grew wide. the rest he whispered in her ear, inaudible to anyone else.

Alex bgan to cry.

"So you're telling me, that i can preform actions in my sleep... And, they can be good or bad, most likely bad... and I won't have any control over it?" He nodded his head solemnly. She broke down. She let herself cry. Allie and House walked over to the other side of her bed. the rest were in the obsevation room. Some were crying. Some were trying to hid that they were crying. they could hear what was said.

"But... Don't worry, Alex. We're going to get you through this." She said, trying to smile.

"We're going to fix it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back