Warm, Bubbly Suicide. Our story will live on!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(NO ALLIE NOT CANADA THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO LEAVE EVERYONE TO GO TO A DIFFERENT COUNTRY AND AS LONG AS ALEX LIVES SHE WON'T LET YOU GO WITHOUT AN UPSET CONSIENCE!!!!)

"They're coming now." Derek said to Alex with a smile. She slipped on her regular clothes and ran out of the room.

She saw them turn the corner. The one she first saw was Allie.

The one she wanted to see most was Allie.

Alex ran up to her and hugged her.

"You helped save my life." She whispered.

"It was... Nothing." Allie said back. They both laughed. Alex felt a tap on her shoulder. Beind her was Diva and Kelsey. She hugged them both, and people kept coming until everyone was all together. Except House.

When the crowd dispersed, she saw House leaning up against the wall.

"You're usually so emotional," she said sarcastically. "What's wrong?" She ran up to him and hugged him.

She turned to Allie.

'I heard you were accepted into the Olympics." Alex said, smiling.

"Who told you th-" Allie began. She laughed. there was little talking as they walked down the hall.

"I'm hungry." Ryan said.

"No one cares if you're hungry, Alex is alive and this is the only time we get to see her untill she's out of quarantine!" Brendon said, following everyone into her room. Allie stayed behind, then walked over to Linda's room.

"Hey Linda, it's Allie. I just wanted to thank you for what you told me earlier, I actually ended up assisting Derek in Alex's operation. I was able to go through that because of what you said"

"That's great to know, I've heard about all the drama that happened and I'm really proud of all of you guys for going through no matter how though things got." Linda said

"Well, I'm gonna go visit Alex, talk to you soon" Allie got up and left the room, not knowing what would happen next.

Later that night, Everyone rested more easily. half becuase the night had ended on a lighter note, and half becuase this was the first time they had slept in over 24 hours. Everyone was sleeping deeply. Everyone except for Diva.

Diva got up to use the bathroom. The one on her floor was locked. So, forgetting the dangers, she went up into the Quarantine Wing.

As she neared the bathroom, she heard something coming from inside, she opened the door and walked in.

What Diva saw, she still defines as the most terrifying moment of her life.

There was a knife on the floor. And operating knife. There was Alex. Her neck was bent to the side. She was drawing on the wall. Drawong with a red liquid. Sh e was drawing with blood.

The last thing she saw horrified her the most.

The blood was coming from Alex's own wrists.

Alex slowly turned to Diva. her eyes were open, but it didn't seem like she could see. then she collapesed. Diva screamed and ran down the hall for help.

She found Dr. Stiles imn the breakroom. She grabbed his arm, and they ran to the bathroom.

Alex was slowly regaining consiouseness. By this time, Allie and House were already there.

Alex opened her eyes. She was geniunely horrified. She slowly looked to her own wrists.

"What..." she said. Then she burst into tear. House looked at Dr. Stiled.

"The second wave of symptoms have come." he said.

"The sleepwalking has begun."

"Sleepwalking? What sleepwalking?" Allie asked, horrifed.

"You see, for about a week after GUILT is removed, the patients go through some stages. This is one of them. Just to be safe, we need you or House to stay with Alex untill the symptoms go away" Derek explained

"I'll stay with her. You need to stay with everyone else" House sighed

"Okay" Allie said, confused. "I'll go back to the room now and tell the guys what happened"

As she was going down the elevator, Allie thought she couldn't take anymore. More and more things kept happening, she thought everything would be fine after the operation, that life would go back to normal. As she put her hand on the doorknob, she hesitated. She didn't know how to tell the guys what's happening. So many thoughts were going through her head at once. She finally broke down, she sat down on the floor and sobbed wuietly for as long as it would take for here to get back up.

The longer she sat there, the more it hurt. She needed someone to stop it, because she sure as hell couldn't.

Ten minutes later, Allie had almost fallen asleep, still outside the door. She slowly felt an arm wrap around her shoulder. She looked up to see Alex. her wrists were bandaged with white, fluffy cotton and gauze. Blood had already begun to seep through.

"You seem to be in pretty bad shape." Alex said. Allie was shocked. After all that Alex had been through... She was still worried about her.

"Um... Me?" Allie asked. Alex laughed.

"Dr. Stiles and I talked. When I sleep, I'm going to have to be locked up. And someone's still going to have to be there." Alex said.

"I'll be there." Allie said quietly.

"But that's the part I don't like." Alex began, crying slightly. "If I'm dangerouse to myself... Who's to say I won't hurt other people?" Alex broke down. Allie pulled her closer.

"So the way I see it..." Alex continued, "The best way to keep everyone safe, is for me not to sleep at all."

"B-But how will we find out when the sleepwalking stage is over? And you need sleep, we've been having lots of all nighters to support you. The guys just got their first 5 hours of sleep in a week tonight." Allie said, "And if we don't put anything dangerous in the room, you won't have anything to hurt with. I'm a tough one, I'd be able to handle it if you tried to punch me in your sleep. And there isn't anything sharp in the room to hurt yourself with"

"I still want to go with no sleep for a few days, I could use anything to hurt. A book, my iPod, anything." Alex said

"Trust me, I can fight off a book or iPod no problem." Allie argued

"But I could try to cut myself with the pages of the book!" Alex said

"And that's why I'll be there. To stop you if that happens." Allie said, thinking Alex will never give up

"But still..." Alex got cut off

"I'm gonna go talk to Derek about this, you should be fine if you're locked up and I'm in the room." Allie said. She got up very shakily, her feet numb from sitting for so long.

She walked down the hall to the break room, "Um, Derek, I need to talk to you about Alex."

Back in the room, Alex walked in. Everyone was sleeping except for Spencer.

"Alex." He said, smiling. He sat up and gave her a hug. Then he noticed the bandages.

"What...?" He asked, unable to continue. She hung her head.

"How about we go for a little walk, and I'll talk to you about it." She said. So they left. They wandered around the entire hospital. they went down to the main floor. There were only a few nurses around there. They went back up. They wandered around the halls and looked around. And the entire time, they talked. She told him about everything. Not only what's been going on, but also what she was thinking and feeling.

And he listened.

And he cared.

She wasn't afraid to cry.

Neither was he.

Then she got to the part where she was afraid that she might do something in her sleep that she can't control, and she's afraid for them, He stepped in front of her, and stopped her. He made her make eye contact with him.

"Alex... No matter what you do, no matter what happens, I'll be here."

She fell into his arms.

After a while, she stepped back. She had tears in her eyes.

Then he did something that neither of them knew he would do.

He kissed her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back outside, Allie was still thinking about how much of a mess her life was right now.

This whole thing started six years ago, when I saved House's life. Why did I meet him at the bridge, anyways? Why? If I let him fall, I wouldn't be here right now. But if I let him fell, God knows what would happen to Alex. Life is too confusing. this week I've cried more than I cried in my whole life. I'm just isolating myself further and further, even though I've got some great friends in that room, ones that care about me.

She heard someone open the door, it was Patrick.

"Are you okay? When I woke up, I noticed that you were gone, I heard you crying." Patrick said worriedly.

"I would tell you I'm okay, but it would be the biggest lie you've ever heard. I need to talk to someone who cares about me. Someone who would understand what I'm feeling" Allie said

"I care about you more than anyone else in that room. You could've come to me earlier" Patrick said, putting his arm around Allie.

"Yeah, I know. But at the same time, I was isolating myself. I was getting further and further from reality. I just can't stop thinking about what's going on right now. It's just making me even more depressed." Allie said, crying even harder.

"Just take a moment and think about past experiences. I mean, you just got accepted into the Olympic hockey team!"

"Yeah, I know. But this ordeal here is really getting to me, it's taking over my mind. That, or I'm just sleep deprived." Allie let out a weak laugh, "*I need to find a place where it doesn't hurt. Where I'm not isolating myself."

Patrick started telling her about Pete's suicide attempt, and about how PEte kept isolating himself, too. But halfway through it Allie fell asleep, her head resting on his shoulder. Patrick just hugeed her and whispered "Does it hurt here?" to her, before he fell asleep, never letting go of her.

Pete woke up at 7am, everyone was still sleeping. He went down to the cafeteria to get something to eat, and was greeted by the sight of Patrick and Allie, still asleep. He walked back into the room, and poked Andy "Hey! Andy! Wake up, you have to see this! Get your camera!" They went out into the hall and took pictures of them. They uploaded them onto Pete's laptop, then printed them. When they got into the hall with about ten pictures of them, Andy carefully taped the pictures to their faces, and pinched both of them.

"Huh? What happened? WHAT THE HELL?"

Andy and Pete couldn't stop laughing, Allie and Patrick sat there, embarassed as hell.

* More House reference xDDD

Sowwies it took so long. My Mom needed to check her email and it took her forever to check it. xDD

(OHMYGOSH! LIKE THAT ONE MOVIE WITH THAT GUY WITH THE IRISH ACCENT && THE CHICK THAT PLAYS THE VOILIN AND ROBIN WILLIAMS! August Rush, I think XD)

Allie and patrick stood up. While Patrick tried to take Pete's laptop, Allie went to go check on Alex.

When she got there, the only one in the room was Derek.

"Um... Where is Alex?" Allie asked, worried.

"Actually, she and Mr. Smith are both asleep on the fourth floor. i assure you, they're both fine." He said.

"Wait... Alex and Spencer?" She went into the elevator and hit the button for the fourth floor.

When she got there, she looked aorund for a while. She found a waiting room for families of patients.

Inside, Alex and spncer were sitting on the couch, and Alex was leaning on Spencer. They were both asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back