Warm, Bubbly Suicide. Our story will live on!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's nice to know xDDDDIt would make a kickass movie. It has a good storyline to it. But it would be hard to make us look like we're in our twenties. xD
I got it. It can start out as an anime movie now, and will be a big hit. Then, once we're in our twenties, we'll make a real movie. And we'll be in it 8D

HOLY S**T ALLIE, WE HAVE A FAN 8DD

flutterby, did you read the wholle thing?

It's long XD

Allie couldn't believe they wanted Allie to assist Derek, since Angie way away. They saw how she broke down so many times, at least she was afraid she wouldn't be able to go through the whole operation. It was hard to see her friend get cut open. But she trusted Derek, she heard everything about him. His Healing Touch, all the work he's done, he even raided a building that was used as a laboratory for GUILT development.

"I believe in you doctor, let's do our best." Allie reassured

"We'd all love to stop and chat, but her vitals are steadily dropping." House added

"Scalpel, please."

Allie grabbed the scalpel, the feel of the cold metal sent a chill down her arm. And with one cut, the battle began.

Seeing as I have no clue what goes on in an operation, I'll stay away from there. :]

All of Alex's friends sat silently. Speaking to Derek and Linda had lifted their spirits.

Jon pointed the remote at the the TV, hoping it would make them feel a bit better.

The news channel flickered on. It was showing a murder case. Flipping through a few more channel's proved unsuccessful.

He turned it off, and they waited, as the operation progressed.

Allie looked at the pathogen. She never saw anything like it. It moved so fast, but Derek was going at the same pace as it. It was amazing, Allie believed in Derek, Alex was in good hands.

"Kyriaki inceration is going smoothly" Allie said, lost in the sight of this disease. Who would make such a thing? It was horrible.

All of a sudden, three gigantic lacerations came up. In the shape of a star.

"What is that?" Allie asked, in shock

"It's a queen Kyriaki. Once she's done, the operation is over." Derek said

Don't worry, it's almost over. Allie told herself. But she had self-doubt, she told herself that many times before, and it still isn't over. But maybe this was truely the last time. Maybe not...

(Alex can't die yet. Just sayin'

And i have no medical expirience, and I don't even know where they'r operating XDDD

Head? Stomack? No idea XD

BTW, "The battle began." Epic.)

"I'll be right back." Said House, who wasn't doing much of anything. He stepped out into the room and went into the observing room.

He was greeted by the sight of ryan, sitting in the corner crying, not able to watch, Patrick, leaving the room, Pete, watching eerily as if he wasn't able to pull his eyes away, even though he wanted to, Diva, trying to comfort Ryan and Brendon at the same time, and everyone else watching for a moment, but turning away.

"You guys sure look happy." House said, sitting next to Ryan.

"You should be talking." Ryan said.

Diva looked at Ryan and House. "What do you want?" She asked, softly.

"Nothing in particular." House replied. She sighed and looked down, her side bangs falling in her eyes. She didn't care enough to push them away.

Ryan and House watched, not saying anything else.

Finally, Diva rose. "I don't wanna see this."

House looked out at the operating room.

"Guys, it's over." He said, monotonely (Is that even a word? xD)

"SHE DIED?!" Ryan yelled from the corner

"No, the operation. It's over. She's fine." House said

"Thank god. We really owe Derek." Ryan said, wiping away his tears.

"Operation complete. Thank you Derek, y-you saved her life" Allie said, finally letting herself get caught up in the moment.

"Your welcome. I'm glad you could keep your composure in that spot. Even Angie would get too emotional during an operation. But you did great." Derek said

"Thanks. Just, thanks for all that you did." Allie said, starting to sob.

"Don't cry, the hardest part is over. Now you just need to support Alex throughout her recovery" Derek said, opening his arms for a hug. Allie fell into his arms, thanking him again.

"How cute!" House said to everyone in the observation deck, pointing at the two embracing. They all laughed, Brendon accidentaly leaning on the PA. Derek and Allie looked up to them.

"Oh, thanks guys!" Allie laughed, letting go of Derek "Brendon, you might want to stop leaning on that button before I slap you!"

"Wow, those guys are pretty crazy." Derek said

"Yeah, that's why we're best friends. I noticed Patrick stepped out, I'm gonna go check on him now" Allie said. She couldn't wait to see him smile again, Patrick was getting really caught up in the moment too.

I have to have a shower now. D:

"The operation's over." Allie said, smiling at Patrick.

"So she'll be fine?" He asked. Allie nodded. They hugged, and then Allie led him back to the observation room.

"How long will the recovery take?" Pete asked Derek.

"It shouldn't take too long. A week at the most." He replied.

"When can we see her?" Jon added.

"Soon. When the ansthsia wears off."

Okies. Shower time. :]

I got it. It can start out as an anime movie now, and will be a big hit. Then, once we're in our twenties, we'll make a real movie. And we'll be in it 8D

HOLY S**T ALLIE, WE HAVE A FAN 8DD

flutterby, did you read the wholle thing?

It's long XD
YOU DAM* RIGHT YOU HAVE A FAN!!

..yes i read the whole thing. it took me awhile but IT WAS TOTALLY EFFIN WORTH IT!!

Flutterby, the second part of your signature is awesome. That'smy favourite aprt, and I stare every time Gerard drops the mic XD

I'M BACK FROM MY SHOWER!<33

"So... The disease is gone, right?" Alex asked Derek.

"Yes, but the symptoms are still effective. But as far as we know, the disease cannot flourish." he said.

"You... you saved my life." Alex said, letting a tear slip.

"That's what I do." He said.

"Showoff." Said House, still in the observatory.

Alex smiled. Then she gave Mr. Stiles a quite unexpected hug.

"When can I see everyone else?" She asked.

"When the ansthsia wears all of the way off." He said with a smile.

"And you might want to put your pants on, too." This made her laugh.

"Good." She said.

"Becuase I already miss them."

"Will she be taken to the quarantine wing?" Jon asked

"Um. Yeah, it's a problem for you guys. We can only visit her once the anasthesia wears off. After that, we're restricted from the wing. They don't want any GUILT patients wandering around" Allie explained

"Oh." Jon muttered, hanging his head down.

Allie lifted his chin up, "Down be so down, at least she's not dead."

They all walked back to Alex's old room. For once, everyone was smiling. Ryan jumped onto the hospital bed, and tried to sleep.

"So, when's the anestetic supposed to wear off?" Brendon asked

"Derek's supposed to call whn it wears off." Allie said

"I can't believe you could actually stand in front of Alex like that, handing him the instruments that were cutting he open. We had a hard enough time just watching it!" Brendon said

"Yeah, you could say I'm a tough one. Although I lost it when the operation was over. And SOMEONE happened to lean on the PA button when you were all laughing at me and Derek" Allie laughed

"Haha, sorry. It was just too dang hilarious!" Brendon said, smiling

Allie's phone rang, everyone stared at her. Ready to go up and see Alex.

"Hello? Oh, hi. Really? ARE YOU SERIOUS? OH MY GOSH! Well, I'm waiting for an important call right now, so I'll call later." Allie said, smiling rom ear to ear.

"What's going on? Is Alex okay?" Brendon said, confused about what just happened.

"I don't know, but something I know is that..." Allie said, pausing. She didn't know how to put it in words

"What? What's going on?" Brendon said, curious to know what was happening

"I WAS CHOSEN FOR TEAM CANADA'S STARTING GOALIE! FOR THE IIHF WOMEN'S HOCKEY TOURNAMENT! AND THE OLYMPICS!" ** Allie yelled, everyone turning at her. They couldn't believe it either. Her phone ran again.

"Hello? Okay. Bye." Allie said "We can go see Alex, now."

** Everyone knew it was coming sooner or later!

Last edited by a moderator:
dang YOU, ALEX!

I JUST WROTE ALL OF THAT!

xDDD

I got sidetracked when I started taking pictures of me for no reason. xDD

EDIT: I got filter'd! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Flutterby, the second part of your signature is awesome. That'smy favourite aprt, and I stare every time Gerard drops the mic XD
haha and thanks;)

i'm sorry i am acting over-obsessive but YOUR STORY KICKS A**!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm gonna cry if alex dies!!!!!!! and i'm not usually emotional like that!!!!!!!!!

heyy, ya know whats weird? i have an old friend named Linda who recovered from depression 3 years ago.. oDd..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back