Warm, Bubbly Suicide. Our story will live on!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
xDD MY TIME TO SHINE! -gets out defibrillator-

Everyone was sitting in the room, anticipating Allie to come back any minute. Hopefully with Alex. They saw the door open, everyone jumped up waiting for Allie to walk in with some good news, but instead Ryan had come back with some Coke for everyone. They all sat down and sighed.

"Sorry to get your hopes up like that, guys. I don't think I'd be able to climb through a fifth story window with ten Cokes" Ryan said weakly

"It's okay" Brendon said, grabbing his Coke.

Everyone sat there in silence, thinking of the different outcomes Allie could bring them. Jon knew he needed to break the silence, it was getting awkward.

"So, uh. Allie told us Alex would be fine, we don't need to worry." Jon sighed

"If they had to use the defibrillator on her, I don't think we're gonna be getting much good news" Pete mumbled

"Oh well, let's just hope for the best. I can almost guarantee if she comes back telling us Alex is fine, we're gonna give her a giant group hug" Jon said, letting out a weak laugh

"Haha, probably." Diva said, head in hands.

In the emergency room, Alex was slowly regaining consiouseness. House was on one side of the bed, Allie on the other. They waited.

After a few minutes, Alex's eyes began to flutter. Allie held her breath.

"Allie..." Alex said in a crackly voice.

"Allie... I need to ask you something." Allie leaned in closer, and House took a small step forward.

"Allie..."

"Yes?" Allie said.

'I need to ask you..." Alex coughed.

'What..." She sat up.

"What the hell did you do with my pants?!"

I feel so speacial. I'm the tall, lanky, dressed in black, pale, psychotic, epic, demented, suicidal, hospital patient, that's friends with House, Allie, and assorted others, that people care about.

XD

WRITE ALLIE WRITE!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

^ xDDD It's kickassery.

"They're over there with your shirt, you need to stay in your hospital gown for now." Allie explained

"Damnit. I wanted to go over to McDonald's for breakfast" Alex said

"Sorry, but right now you have to stay here and eat the hospital food" Allie said

"Nooooo! Can I go to McDonald's just once?" She pleaded.

"Maybe after you're better. You went into v-fib. You were defibrillated five times. The guys are really worried...OH s**t!" Allie said, jumping up and getting to the elevator to tell the guys. She cracked open the door, and everyone jumped up.

"ALLIE! FINALLY! Is Alex okay?" Jon yelled over everyone

"I have some good news and some bad news." Allie said in a monotone voice

"Oh, great. Good news first." Jon replied

"The good news is that Alex is awake, and is acting normally. The bad news, however..." Everyone started into Allie's eyes, expecting the worst "People don't just randomly go into v-fib for no reason, so we're keeping her in the ICU for the rest of the day to observe, and if we have to, House will become her attending doctor and he will try to diagnose her."

"Oh, that's good to hear." Patrick said

"Yeah, but we think we will end up diagnosing her with something else. People don't just drop like that, and it couldn't have been a relapse of her depression" Allie sighed

"So when can we see her?" Ryan asked, trying to be positive.

Look at all of the s**t I just wrote xDD

I'm special, too x3 I saved House's life, is Patrick Stump's lover, saved Alex's life, an is known as a sarcastic hockey-playing doctor.

Somewhere in this I'm gonna make me get picked for the Canadian olympic team. xD

"Yeah... Let's go." Allie said. "House is waiting back in the room with her."

They walked down the hall, and turned into the room. Alex and House were gone.

"Oh s**t." Allie said.

Alex was wandering the halls with House. She had out her black skinny jeans and t-shirt back on, so she was happier.

"You know... I've always loved hospitals." She said. "The cold tile on my feet... And the sense you get. Babies have been born and lives have been lost. People have learned the the one they love can be saved... And they also learn that they will never hold their child again. Everyone I know hates hospitals." she turned her head to him and smiled slightly. "I can't imagine why."

This intrigued House.

"How come nobody is ever on the top floor?" She asked him as they boarded the elevator to go back down.

"The top floor;" he said, "Is the quarantine wing."

THIS IS THE SCENT OF DEAD SKIN ON A LINOLEUM FLOOR

THIS IS THE SCENT OF QUARANTINE WINGS IN A HOSPITAL

IT'S NOT SO PLEASANT,

AND IT'S NOT SO CONVENTIONAL,

IT SURE AS HELL AINT NORMAL,

BUT WE DEAL, WE DEAL.

I was thinking that the whole time, and I knew you would start thinking that.

NAO WRITE!

Last edited by a moderator:
"What kinda diseases are up there?" Alex asked

"Actually, only one disease. It's top secret. If anyone asks, you didn't hear it from me. Okay?" House said

"Okay." Alex agreed

"Well, there's a new threat out there, GUILT. It was created by a terrorist gorup with the means to wipe out mankind. Caduceus is trying to keep GUILT a secret, so they're keeping some GUILT patients here." House said quietly.

"Wow, that's kinda scary" Alex said

"Yeah, hospitals are preparing for a huge outbreak." House said

All of a sudden, a chill went down Alex's spine. "What if I have it?" She asked, horrified.

"Only time will tell." House sighed.

Allie, that was completely epic <3

They got the the second-to-top floor where everyone was. they were waiting by the elevator to go up, but they did'nt need to.

"Everyone was smiling, and they started to run to her to give her a huge hug.

"What the hell, House?" Allie said. She tried to look stern, but she could'nt hide how happy she was to see Alex. Everyone seemed to be happy as they attacked Alex... Except for her. She was standing still, looking forward. She was petrefied. She looked dead. Everyone stepped back.

"What's wrong, Alex?" Ryan said, woried.

"Allie, what do I have?"Alex asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back