Weird things you thought when you were little

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when I was younger I thought that if you paused the tv it would mess up the show that was on. and I thought if left it paused to long that the people one the other end would get mad and leave.

and omg at mametchi fan I used to think they got killed to! :rolleyes:

I was four meters tall. I counted one to the knees, another to the hip and two more to the head. And I insisted I was right, even when people laughed at me.

When I was little, my parents would talk about a street name that sounded very similar to "aloe vera", and I thought it was named Aloe Vera street because it was a street full of aloe vera plants. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought you were supposed to eat banana and orange peels but people didn't want to because it didn't taste good.

I have one similar to tamaninjacat!! :D Before going to school I thought the Esso logo (a gas station chain) was to be read 3-sso.

Btw I checked the Ross logo and it really looks like Izoss U__U confusion is legit!

When I was 5 or so, I used to think that helicopters were actually alien starships scouting on us before an invasion...blame it on X-Files :D

I used to think when I became 10 I could get to become a Pokemon Trainer so when I was 10 I told my Mom I was going to be a Pokemon Trainer but then she explained everything why that wasn't possible oops.

Also I used to think if you touch the T.V screen you would get sucked in and never come out

When I used to watch those kids shows and they would ask "you" something, I thought they could actually hear me when I answered.

I used to think all countries were ruled by a king/queen or emperor/empress.

But then i learned about democracy. i was actually disappointed that there's no such thing as "The Canadian Emperor" when i was younger. xD

Oh well, maybe i can take over the country when im older and make the Canadian Empire! :p haha xD

in mcdonalds french fry bags/cases/whatever they are, i used to think that if i touched the bottom of them i would go to a different dimension. i am not kidding you.
OH MY GOSH OKAY

So like you know on the lids for like drinks at McDonalds and stuff, they have those little button thingies to push down for like "root beer", "diet", "other"? So like when I was little, I thought that you had to like spin your finger around each one and push them all down in a certain order or else your drink would explode. Srsly

And like someone mentioned anime. Okay so when I would watch Pokemon when I was little and stuff was written in Japanese, I thought it was like Pokemon world language.

When I was little, my parents would talk about a street name that sounded very similar to "aloe vera", and I thought it was named Aloe Vera street because it was a street full of aloe vera plants. :p
WAIT I THINK I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT I HAVE HEARD THAT STREET BEFORE

SO LIKE IT'S NOT CALLED ALOE VERA

OH MY GOSH I THOUGHT THERE WAS A STREET CALLED ALOE VERA NOOO

I've got plenty more to say since I've been waiting for this topic to come back but my memory is being a jerk and I can't remember anything else right now whatevs

I used to think that animals actually died when they died in movies/ tv shows/ cartoons and it was pretty traumatising haha. It was a relief when I figured out they didn't actually die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back