Weird things you thought when you were little

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to think the Gameboy was the oldest video game console up until last year. Wow was I wrong

I thought that it was illegal for kids to drink Coca-Cola

LOL then I thought my dad was breaking the law because he bought me a can.

oh yeah, i thought all fruits grew on tress and vegetables on the ground, watermelon trees eue

i thought boys stood up to poop since they stand up to pee so when my dad brought a book into the bathroom i was like "how can he poop while standing up and read at the same time?"

i thought boys stood up to poop since they stand up to pee so when my dad brought a book into the bathroom i was like "how can he poop while standing up and read at the same time?"
How on Earth would anyone be able to poop in the toilet while standing up? XD

Speaking of which, when I was younger I thought girls could also pee standing up and I tried to do it... it didn't end well. :mellow:

How on Earth would anyone be able to poop in the toilet while standing up? XD

Speaking of which, when I was younger I thought girls could also pee standing up and I tried to do it... it didn't end well. :mellow:
actually girls CAN i can but uh thats private

I thought that when you went to the beach there could be stuff from people's toilets and sinks floating in the ocean and so I never ever wanted to swim. ono

you know when you see the horizon at the beach? i thought it was just a HUGE waterfall when i was little

I thought that when you went to the beach there could be stuff from people's toilets and sinks floating in the ocean and so I never ever wanted to swim. ono
You know, there actually is a beach in Italy, at about 4-5 hours of travel by car from where I live, in which that can happen. It happened to me in fact :eek:

I used to think that jellyfishes were actually sentient beings with full control over themselves, and that they were bent on hurting people just because they could.

Yes, I thought my brain was made out of jelly, babies came out of the woman's stomach, you would die as soon as you reached 100 and that there were people living inside the radio/TV

i thought 100 came after 29.

i thought that those planes that have white steam (?) trailing behind them were rockets.

i got a plush dinosaur from a birthday party one time and i thought it would grow and turn alive.

i also had a remote-controlled dinosaur toy and i thought it was real and it took a lot of coaxing from my parents to tell me it wasn't.

i thought that green slime was near my anus.... i was gross.

i thought my dad knew everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back