Weird things you thought when you were little

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought that kids couldn't die. i thought only adults could. then we went to this cemetery and saw a headstone that said a little boy died from electric shock by a train.

I was sure of that my parents know everything in the world. I got mad if they told me that they don't know something, because I thought they were lying :D

Also I thought if I squint too long, my eyes would stay like that forever!

i thought Hell was filled with FIRE AND REDNESS

i thought santa was real and one time i woke up on christmas eve and i had to pee sooooooooo bad but i was afraid he'd see me and i wouldn't get any presents so i held it and i actually made it throughout the night :D

i thought sharks lived in freshwater lakes so when i went boating one time with my cousins i got scared thinking one would come up aND EAT ME

also i had a huge crush on Flapjack from that TV show and my mom would call my cousin and i would talk to him and think he was the real Flapjack and i would get so happy omggg and i was AMAZED when i would call during an episode and he wouldn't answer on the TV.

i thought china was just one big continent.

my dad is a pilot and he would sometimes come home in the morning and i would think that THE ENTIRE PLANE WOULD LAND IN OUR DRIVEWAY and he would step off and THE PLANE WOULD TAKE OFF OMG

I remember getting Africa and England confused a lot oh god how stupid was I

And I also thought Poland was at the north pole. Santa lives in Poland lololol

I thought the umpire Yogi Berra (I was born in the 50s) was actually Yogi Bear (the cartoon character). Every time my Dad and uncle were watching a baseball game, I thought Yogi Bear was actually on the field.

When I was little, I thought inanimate objects had feelings. When I had a packed lunch for school, I would never throw away my trash and just take it home with me because I thought I'd make the trash sad.

The same thing applied for chairs and walls. When I accidentally bumped into them, I would tear up a bit because I felt so bad that I hurt their feelings.

When I was little, I thought inanimate objects had feelings. When I had a packed lunch for school, I would never throw away my trash and just take it home with me because I thought I'd make the trash sad.

The same thing applied for chairs and walls. When I accidentally bumped into them, I would tear up a bit because I felt so bad that I hurt their feelings.
Same here!! :D

Apart from that... I remember I thought cartoons where actually people dressing up in various costumes. I also thought that countries and continents where actually like the size of a street. That's because I didn't go out much when I was little and didn't really liked the idea traveling either, so I never did and well... That's where that idea came from.

When I was 13, I thought that "Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites" was a movie title. Then again, I thought it had something to do with...SPACE an odd TV show.

I still think that currently ^^;

Anyway, I thought pandas lived in Africa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back