Weird things you thought when you were little

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not about me, but my sister used to tell people she was 10 when she was 2.

She was a very talkative 2-year-old.

When I was younger I thought the Ross sign said Izoss. :p
I would like to know who *didn't* think this. I still do to some extent.

I also thought the USPS logo was some other bird, more like a toucan. With what is actually the eagle's wing being the head of the bird. I guess USPS has updated their logo, and they only use the head of the eagle now. It was a real a-ha moment when I realized it was an eagle…

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey yell! Thank you all so much for your comoments!

Another thing I thought when I was little us ifor you ate too much jello you would wiggle uncontrollable. I also thought if you stare at the clouds long enough b you would see care bears jump from one to the other XD

BYE!

i thought babies were born from eggs.

also i thought sleeping was just laying on your back, staring at the ceiling, and breathing deeply

You know how things made out of wood have those lines going through them? Well, my old bedroom had walls made out of wood and the lines formed what looked exactly like a giant eye right next to my bed. I used to think my wall was possessed by a demon that watched me through that "eye", but for some reason it only scared me at night because I was so close to it. My mom had to cover the "eye" up with a Bambi poster because after awhile I refused to sleep in my room.

I had a virtual pet thing (knock off) that came with this bundle of books, and apparently I forgot to put it to sleep, because when I woke up in the morning there would be an angel on the screen. I thought that was supposed to happen and wrote about it in my school journal. This went on for a month until I lost it.

I thought Liechtenstein was a type of plant.

When my sister and I first got tamagotchis, I thought that when you connect them, if you left even a tiny gap between the infrared thingies the tamagotchi pet would get lost.

When my sister and I first got tamagotchis, I thought that when you connect them, if you left even a tiny gap between the infrared thingies the tamagotchi pet would get lost.
wow that is so dumb yet so smart idk but yea

Everyone in my school thought Sushi was chinese, well some kids still do think that, ahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back