what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WpwNvEC.png

V4 I ordered a couple of weeks ago arrived yesterday!!

https://imgur.com/a/RhIyu

Whatever I try, I get the "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community." notification. -_-

Anyway, I got a brand new japanese P2, transparent orange. ^_^

I got my Tamagotchi iD in the mail today! It came much sooner than I expected and it's in very good condition (even though it was used). I want to give props to rie-mini on eBay because they sent out a great product in a timely manner ^_^ : https://www.ebay.com/usr/rie-mini?_trksid=p2047675.l2559 (I also recommend checking out their Tamagotchi selection because they have a lot of great deals. :D )

I got Displex in the mail. I used it already, with good results!

Got a pink angelgotchi today, my favourite colour :lol: It's so cute aah I'm super excited, I have wanted one for so long. The seller even gave me some batteries which was really nice. I'm waiting for my JIS screwdriver though juuust in case! I can't wait to start it up and log it, weee

Aw1TWZW.png

I got a pink 20th anniversary M!X as a late Christmas present from my family that just got here today!! I wasn't even expecting this when mum told me I'd be getting something late so imagine how surprised and overjoyed I was to open the package and see this inside!

Today, I received a Chuppi! :lol: It's a Gyaoppi chicken virtual pet, and it's nice to have another bird pet for my collection.

5FOoFY5.jpg

I really like the design of the casing for this one. Whilst it uses the same pebble-shaped shell that a lot of Gyaoppi variants seem to use, the printing on it is what sets it apart from the others - most simply have the virtual pet's name and/or creatures printed on them, but this one includes the name, a nest, and action-lines that draw attention to the fact that the screen is set into the printed nest so that it looks like the on-screen bird is sitting in it.

I feel that it's a really effective use of the space provided by the pebble-shaped casing.

Now it's time to add this one to my virtual pet log! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
My Penguin Watch arrived! :D

4GpOQki.jpg

The eyes on this one flash when it calls for attention - it looks kind of freaky. :lol: The glittery background is nice, though.

My Shuku 20 Shunen Tamagotchi P2 arrived today! :D

DNYtI4R.jpg

This was my first ever purchase from Japan You Want, and it's also my first ever Japanese-language Tamagotchi, and my first-ever P2 - albeit a modern replica version.

I got some Digimon McDonald's plushies from 2001!

Got a 20th Anniversary Alphamon Digimon!

gE61G0Km.jpg

Super fun Virtual Pet. Being able to juggle two pets at once with all the extra features is a great boost from the original. :D

My Super Gyaoppi 9 in 1 arrived today! :D

I3xMwN9.jpg

It was a nice surprise, as I wasn't expecting it to get here for a few more days.

I heard my gudetama tamagotchi arrived safely at my parents' house the other day!

I'm still waiting on my plus color and an otoizm to come in the mail, fingers crossed that it will be soon!

I got this little guy in the post today! :D Super happy with him (he was a gift from my Fiancé to help me get back into Tamagotchi collecting :wub: ). He actually arrived with batteries and 'alive' in the packet - I was super shocked to see the little guy was alive, even after his journey. I've not had one of these models before, so I don't know if there would have been a pause option to keep him going whilst he was on his way to me? Either way, it was fantastic to come home to! :wub:

GquRecT.jpg

Latest posts

Back