What inspired your user name?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tama Gotchi

Amat Gotchi

Make sense?

Actually, a few months later I remembered that "amat" means "she loves" in Latin, which I may have understood subliminally from the beginning (seeing as I had already been in Latin for 4 years at that point, and "amat" was one of the first Latin words I used).

Amat is pronounced "uhh mott" in case you were wondering ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Happily Candied is the name I've gone by online for many years. I needed a name that summed up my personality, interests and business all in one. Happily Candied does just that: I aim to live a happy life by being sweet to others; I'm obsessed with sugar (all things sweet catch my fancy!); and my custom toy and photography businesses produces lovely, sweet products for clients and viewers.

I like to have the same username with every site and community I belong to so I can maintain some sense of order in my life. :p

I got my username from the fact that Purple Pyonkotchi was just fun to say, and pyonkotchi is my favorite tamagotchi. I was stupid when I made this username because it now seems pointless to have the 00! at the end. (seriously, I guess i thought I had to have some numbers or something at the end :p )

On other sites I go by Le Sylveon, since sylveon is one of my favorite Pokemon and since the game it's from is based around france, adding Le it the front just suited it lol

Well, idkhaha was inspired by me asking myself what username I should choose, and I ended up saying "I don't know, haha!". x3

Haha. Hahaha. HAHAHAHAHA

So I actually had seen this screenie from Neopets a while back where someone on the chat boards would just post pieces of a story to kinda spam but it was like the fun kind of spam and it was cool 'cause they were interesting stories.

So this was back in my much-more-rebellious-than-now phase and I thought, hey, it would be fun to do that in tamachat under some username like Story Teller or something.

So like I would enter tamachat and be like "Good day :) Would you like to hear a story?" and I would like tell a story in like paragraphs at a time. Eventually I stopped doing it 'cause it just got kinda lame. Some of y'all may actually remember when I would do that.

Oh and it has those random X's and slashes and punctuation 'cause it was "trendy", I guess is the word, at the time to have that in your username.

I picked "ChamametchiandMametchi" because Chamametchi and Mametchi are my favorite Tamagotchi characters. I just thought of it randomly...XD

Haha. Hahaha. HAHAHAHAHA
So I actually had seen this screenie from Neopets a while back where someone on the chat boards would just post pieces of a story to kinda spam but it was like the fun kind of spam and it was cool 'cause they were interesting stories.

So this was back in my much-more-rebellious-than-now phase and I thought, hey, it would be fun to do that in tamachat under some username like Story Teller or something.

So like I would enter tamachat and be like "Good day :) Would you like to hear a story?" and I would like tell a story in like paragraphs at a time. Eventually I stopped doing it 'cause it just got kinda lame. Some of y'all may actually remember when I would do that.

Oh and it has those random X's and slashes and punctuation 'cause it was "trendy", I guess is the word, at the time to have that in your username.
OMG YES I REMEMBER THAT I'd always be happy when u did that cause I liked the stories, AND it distracted all the ppl in chat from insulting me :D

basically just my gamer tag and my old warcraft mains name stuck together which has eventually turned into all my updated gamer tags and most online usernames :p

Edit: unless it's my fangirl accounts

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG YES I REMEMBER THAT I'd always be happy when u did that cause I liked the stories, AND it distracted all the ppl in chat from insulting me :D
OMG NO WAI so it totally worked for one of my intentions I guess, to get people to change the subject when everyone is just totally not being chill. And if anyone else messes with you, just lemme know 'cause I've got a pretty intense story to tell -punches fist in hand-

Also I totally had this one account when I was like eleven, it was like violetchi_garden or something, and pretty much my favorite tamagotchi was Violetchi and I couldn't think of anything to put with it so like flowers gardens and bam violetchi_garden. And I didn't know you could have other things like spaces in your username 'cause like if the internet was the world and websites were cities, I was from Neopets and the only thing like a space you can have there is an underscore so that's what I did.

I'm just lazy, my usernames is the gamertag I can up with when I first got my Xbox 360....Ever since then I've just carried it on to other sites since it's easier to remember.
I can't remember exactly how I chose it but the Mookie bit is my real life nickname, pretty sure 15 or so year old me just thought it sounded cool at the time.

Oh BTW, my first account has the lamest name ever. "Princess ChamaGirl". Because when I was younger, I had a nightgown that reminded me of Chamametchi for some reason and I'd wear it pretending I was Princess ChamaGirl (instead of Super ChamaGirl). Now I think the name is stupid and weird and I don't like Chamametchi anymore :) I'm glad I forgot the password and made a new account B)

Holy heck, if we're gonna go into old accounts, boy do I have a list for you - I had like five other accounts before I made this one!

• ~Stella Mametchi~ was my first account, and I came up with it because I was obsessed with the Winx Club and Stella was my favourite character, but I wanted to still show I liked tamagotchi because it's a tama site y'know, so I just chose a character at random to accompany I was like 10 at the time
  • *cici~gigi* I don't even know how I came up with this one I guess I thought it sounded cool
  • Totallycammytammy, again I don't know how I came up with it, I will never understand how my brain worked at the age of 11
  • ♥♥Sharpay #1 fan♥♥ I was obsessed with High School Musical when I made this one, and Sharpay was my favourite character
  • **Rainbow** I dunno I guess I thought rainbows were cool?
And then I made this account and I already explained that one

basically, i was young and uncreative. i loved tamagotchis. go figure. i probably added the 2 because tamalove was taken?? i cant remember the exact reason, but that seems likely.

to be honest, i wish i could change my username. i just cant bring myself to replace this account, though. XP although, for other sites i usually use nurseaudino, because i find it cute and audino is my favorite pokemon, and she also reflects my personality very well.

tbh i dunno. wow thx that helps a lot wowee thx again

I just come up with random usernames, mostly involving animals. First it was ImJinosaur (still use it for instagram and twitter) then it was EvilRaccoon090 and then CyanideEX090 and then BAM SupahCow090 was born. Also, there isn't anything special with 090. It has no history. wow thx so much ive been so helpful huh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back