What inspired your user name?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My name comes from an 11' long female boa constrictor I had. Her name was Magic, and she lived to be 18 years old. She had five litters of really nice babies for me. She had to be put to sleep due to kidney failure (snakes have only one kidney). She also weighed 80 pounds, and ate store-bought chicken.

My favorite anime character, Amaimon, when he was turned into a hamster! <3

oh man. when i was 9, i went to a seafood festival at the beach and found this hat that looked like a pig and i LOVED it. i eventually got it. and when i signed up for deviantART, i used the word "pig hat" and my age "9" at the time (yeah yeah i know i know i was underage but i needed my fill on cool art). and it stuck with me and i use it for tumblr, tamatalk, youtube, dA, and just about every website every and i actually want it to be my legal name now :p

Well, I'm Soenatte all over the internet nowadays, so I simply changed my name to reflect Tamas for here? (besides it sounded cute).

Soenatte comes from combining the first syllable of my first name, second syllable of my middle name and last syllable of my surname after adding the suffix -te to make it look more like a name.

This is really cliche but I just put my name and the age I was at the time of making this account lol...creative minds...

um well my nickname was sugary at the time

and i loved saying rawr so

i regret this username so, so, so much

if i could change it then it'd be hagakrure - which is a play on hagakure as in yasuhiro hagakure from dr

cause thats the user i use everywhere

Aphrodite is the Goddess of love, beauty, pleasure and procreation. I think her name sounds and looks beautiful so I chose this variation for my profile name. :)

It's a combination of my first and second names.

A(the first letter of my first name)+Marie(my second name)=@amarie!

So, one of my nicknames is Cyboruga. Cyboruga = cyborg + oruga (caterpillar in Spanish). My best friend started calling me that because of my love for both technology and insects.

I started thinking about what would my name be if I was a Tamagotchi character. And then I came up with Cyborutchi :D

"Maybe it's a DREAM, maybe nothing else is real" -Bad Apple

Dreamtalia

The red butterfly in Zero:Spirit Focus

Because tamagotchi's rock! :D

No but actually, my username for youtube is my fav #, name then rocks (________rocks) rocks so I just changed it to tamagotchirocks since I love tamagotchi's and they do rock so I just decided to go with it :)

Uhhhhhhhhh, because I thought it was cool at the time....... >.> <.<

This is one of those usernames your embarrassed to tell your friends when they ask for your gamer tag or something

Last edited by a moderator:
My username was orignally refrencing to a Homestar Runner episode called "Meet Marshie!". And this wasn't the first time I thought it up, I used it on the Tamagotchi Friends Dream Town game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use this as my username everywhere. 9 is my favorite number, and Mouse is an old nickname I don't go by anymore but I'm just used to using this username everywhere because it's usually not taken. When it is taken, I just use NineMouse9.

My username ~SkrillexGotchi~ was due to my Skrillex obsession kick and my love for Tamagotchis. Plus, this my new account (moved from Chama to this), so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back