What inspired your user name?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just discovered the artist Awkwafina whose stage name is a pun on Aquafina and my best friend and I thought it'd be hilarious to come up with similar ones for our own names. For my friend, we came up with Toyota T, because her initials are TT. And for me, GracedesBenz, a pun on my name Grace and the car brand Mercedes-Benz. Most of the time I just shorten it to gbenz. But yeah, it's our little inside joke sorta.

(Shugo Chara season 2 spoiler alert) Dia is a character from the Shugo Chara anime. Her story fits me a lot, and I aspire to be like her. She inspired a lot of the traits that my OC has. The tilde before my username was added because there is already a member on Tamatalk with the username "dia".

I was 8 years old, I've no idea. I was weird

I regret it so much now but I can't be bothered to make a new account. :p

I don't actually know why Kajah995 is my username for a lot of things. I just... ended up using it and not really knowing what it was for! But I like it so I use it for eeeeeverything.

I got into Ball Pythons a couple years after my boa Magic (my former username was magicboa) was put to sleep after kidney failure. I now have 4 Ball Pythons (3 girls, 1 boy), all different morphs. I'm their "mom".

Last edited by a moderator:
My username is just two random words translated to Welsh - Coryn means orb and Asur means azure, so my username is literally just Orb Azure but in a language that I consider pretty awesome. I originally used Coryn Asur as a name for one of my dragons from Dragon Cave, because it was blue and it had an orb on the tip of its tail. I've also started to like this name really much, so I use it on various sites.

*TM Edit: Topic reported as being bumped. Anyone who wants to start a new one please feel free ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back