What is your current status?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My current facebook status is: "at hannahs watching DEGRASSI :)"

On myspace i think its: "comment my pics :) pc4pc"

My current facebook status is: "If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."

On FB: that I wish I had written in my journal more regularly in middle school and in high school.

From Facebook: "The Last Airbender" was not as good as I thought. The show was better.

"Despicable Me," however, was quite entertaining.

FB: Arg!!!! I wish all of the mosquitos on this planet would go die in a hole. =.=

^^ lol, when I first glanced at it, I thought you said you were eating butterflies

My current status is sharing this:

FACEBOOK (and anything attached to it) IS CURRENTLY SHARING YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBERS from your phonebook. It includes registrating your cellphone. (You are safe if you just log-on you phone like normal) Remove them as many people can get your number and use them/sell them to other people likeel-marketors.

Which indeed they are. Oh and consider this a warning BTW for Facebook/Twitter/Myspace users. But it is mainly Facebook though.

Twitter: so @kyleasd reminded me of Chillies...

FB: me and Corinne ------ are overly happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back