What was

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had this really scary dream that I had this lund disease called "Enema". So I was walking to my house, and I had pills in my hand, I dropped them, and a blue van passed by, and it had the words "Enema" on it. O_O

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't remember.. something about... 50 million dogs running around. o.o

Skylar turned me into a bottle of ketchup, and I squirted him.

Then he got mad and turned me into a french fry, and I started to run away because he had bad intentions.

And then right before he could turn me into a limbless cow I jumped through the gap into Lee's head :]

Fond memories.

^ When I first got my period I dreamt that the bed was soaked with blood. o__o

I... don't really remember my dream from last night. D:

Although sometimes they can be very interesting. -cough-

One time I had a dream that it was P.E. and we had to run a mile.Everyone kept dropping their Tamagotchis on the ground, so I picked them up and kept them :D

I wish that was real... :)

Once I dreamt that someone on TT got banned for saying a bunch of racist crap, so they sued us all for a bunch of money.

Once I had a dream where a bunch of people started showing up at my house and we were all hanging out. o_O

Once I had a dream where me and my friend were getting chased by a cougar through these woods, so I pushed him down so I could run away while the cougar ate him. XD That was actually kinda mean.

I was playing Battlefront and I was a droid and supposed to be killing Princess Leia and Han Solo, and Boba Fett left me in charge of his helmet till he got back from somewhere. So for some reason I put it on and spazzed because if I died it would fly somewhere and I would lose it.

Then I found a tank of some sort and the Jawas and Wookiees were fixing it.

My dreams are often like this.

I had a dream that it was Christmas day and i got a Tamagotchi Plus Color.

Then i got mad because i couldn't remember what happened on Christmas Eve.

But i just played with my new Tamagotchi Plus Color.

It. was. fun. =D

I dreamed that I was stuck in the middle of a blizzred and someone was chaseing me because they kidnaped me and I ran away. (alot like kiddnaped the thrid book)

Last night I had two dreams. The one I remember was falling in love with one of my online friends but she was offline and it was really tragic and beautiful. It also included a lot of sex and ballroom dancing.

' date='December 15, 2008 05:43 pm'] Skylar turned me into a bottle of ketchup, and I squirted him.Then he got mad and turned me into a french fry, and I started to run away because he had bad intentions.

And then right before he could turn me into a limbless cow I jumped through the gap into Lee's head :]

Fond memories.
xD Becca!

When I read that in the library you almost got me introuble by laughing >:B

I freamt I was making a big speech about the seals being clubbed & stuff.

And then they stopped it and the seals all got sucked up by a big tornado which spread all across the world, and it was massive.

And everyone on the world got sucked up except me. D:

Last night I had a dream about Vadermort wearing a silly frog hat.

I dreamed I was watching the tamagotchi movie :D :huh: :( ^_^ ^_^

it was in japanese, but I didn't care.

and it wasn't one of those dreams where it doesn't seem anything like it would be, it seemed exactly how it would be, but the odd part was in the movie in the dream the girl was obsessed with star gazing o_O

I wish it was real. that would be soooooooooo cool.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back