What was

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I dreamt that I was walking home from school with a friend of mine (In real life, I don't walk home from school) and then I suddenly asked my friend to tell my mom that I had decided to go shopping. Luckily, my mom was just there with my friend's mom and they said we could go there together. I brought a DVD, and then noticed the store I had brought it from was a bit short-staffed, so I got a job there. I started work immediatly, and stood behind the counter waiting for someone to get what they wanted and come to me to pay for it. I started thinking 'Someone will come soon, remember to sound bright and cheerful' and sounded even more than that when Tails from the Sonic games (My favorite character) came to be served, carrying a big box of candy. xD When he handed me the money for it, he asked me when lunch was. xD Then I told him that lunch was ages ago and the next meal was dinner. :D So he randomly invited me to have it with him and Sonic. It was fun. :p B)

Tama :D Phantom

I can't remember... something about.. mice, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dreamt about Christmas :D and Twilight.....XD can't remember details,tho.

I dreamt we were coming back to school on a school trip and i got down from the bus but the people on the bus started throwing things at the people on the ground. then the bus fell sideways on the ground and everyone was like, running home. it was crazy xD

I had a dream that Taylor threw a apple at my head. O_O

And Marcus and George wanted me to pick it up, but I told wm it was Taylor's fault, and they didn't believe me..

And we got into a fight and suddenly this old lady came and guided me through this... house place.. And it had old stairs, and the old lady fell, and the stairs were like... legos.. O_O Then Mr.Hanna got me for band lessons... O_____O

I dreamt about being in English class and our teacher making us study for our mid-term. Hah. Like he'd give us in-class time.

I found out yesterday I have a B in English, thanks to not really reading Romeo & Juliet (I copied my friends' packets and used Spark Notes) and like, bombing the test. Which means I have to ace the mid-term to get an A. And the curriculm has been really hard this year. I'm gonna have to crack down and make flashcards. D:

I don't like failure. So I'm gonna have mid-term nightmares until they're over. Great.

I dreamt about being in English class and our teacher making us study for our mid-term. Hah. Like he'd give us in-class time.
I found out yesterday I have a B in English, thanks to not really reading Romeo & Juliet (I copied my friends' packets and used Spark Notes) and like, bombing the test. Which means I have to ace the mid-term to get an A. And the curriculm has been really hard this year. I'm gonna have to crack down and make flashcards. D:

I don't like failure. So I'm gonna have mid-term nightmares until they're over. Great.
B isn't failure. In fact, it's still above average.

~

Sadly, I haven't been dreaming lately...

this wasn't last night but it was recent. This might be somewhat FrEakY

I had a dream of me and my little brother. We were in a house that seemed to be torn down.

The walls and ceiling were broken,windows etc. We saw an airplane about to crash near our house but it lifted. Me and my brother were releaved BUT two seconds after it had lifted it crashed! me and my brother ran from the explosion.

After this I woke up and watched I happened to watch the news and it was recordered that there was a huge plane crash ever recorded in air plane history that day. [ I am not sure what year.]

Kinda scarey ;)

I don't remember last night's... but the night before last was awful!

Ok this otok place before Troy and I started dating. I had this ugly pink phone with the tiniest screen! I went to Troy's house and when I was leaving, he kissed me (in the dream, it was the first time we'd kissed <3) and I asked if he can text and he said yes and I said 'gimme your number' and his mom overheard that convo. and saw us kiss and she jumped out saying "no, no, NO!" and she pushed us away, took up his phone, closed mine, and told me to get out of her house and to never come close to any of her sons again.

I cried right in front of her. Troy cried, too. His mom slapped him and literally kicked me out of her house. I shot myself in front of her and him O.O

If that really happened, I probably wouldn't shoot myself but I would cry and scratch myself right in front of her. I'd give her a very sad look like I can't live without him, which at this point in real life, it feels like I can't. I'm over at his house now <3 I love him more than anything

I don't remember last night's... but the night before last was awful!
Ok this otok place before Troy and I started dating. I had this ugly pink phone with the tiniest screen! I went to Troy's house and when I was leaving, he kissed me (in the dream, it was the first time we'd kissed <3) and I asked if he can text and he said yes and I said 'gimme your number' and his mom overheard that convo. and saw us kiss and she jumped out saying "no, no, NO!" and she pushed us away, took up his phone, closed mine, and told me to get out of her house and to never come close to any of her sons again.

I cried right in front of her. Troy cried, too. His mom slapped him and literally kicked me out of her house. I shot myself in front of her and him O.O

If that really happened, I probably wouldn't shoot myself but I would cry and scratch myself right in front of her. I'd give her a very sad look like I can't live without him, which at this point in real life, it feels like I can't. I'm over at his house now <3 I love him more than anything
Sounds like a dream I would have.

OwO

Sounds like a dream I would have.
OwO
I hated that dream. I woke up sad but then after checking my phone and knowing I had Troy's number and that his mom loves me then I became uber happy! ^^

I hated that dream. I woke up sad but then after checking my phone and knowing I had Troy's number and that his mom loves me then I became uber happy! ^^
Aw. Thank goodness it was only a dream. :3

That's good that his mom likes you as a person.

Last night I had a painful and freaky dream.

My mom, dad, and I were standing in this deserted area (Probably because I was playing Lost in Blue 3 that afternoon xD). And there were these spiky fruits beside us. That was our food. Well, I was walking around (I was boerd). And then I tripped and landed on the spiky fruits (o_e owchie). Then I started to cry because my leg hurt from the spikes poking it (I stopped crying in like, 2 seconds). Then my mom had a spazz attack (ROFLOL xDDD) and started screaming, "SNICKERPIE (I put snickerpie in place of my real name) HAS A LEG INJURY! SNICKERPIE HAS A LEG INJURY!" and picked me up. She ran to a hospital. And the whole time my dad's saying, "She'll be OK." and my mom would say "No she won't.". xDDD

last night I dreamed I met my friend sammy from neopets in real life -_- twas' fun!

I wish I could meet her for real though. wah.

:D

Mine was something from a Creepypasta. o_o

Me and my friends were on the 'Never Ending Road', and we almost hit the bottom of the canyon too. Oh, my mom told me that when people dream about falling or something, they always wake up before they hit the bottom, and if you don't wake up before then, you won't wake up ever again to tell anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back