What was

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMGGGGGGGGG!

i woke up a 6AM this morning and went back to sleep and had a dream that i woke up and my mom came in and told me that school was cancelled

then i woke up and she told me to get dressed

SUCKS > :furawatchi: ((

I had a dream that Vegeta and Goku (from Dragonball Z) were fighting in my bedroom x_x......

last night I dreamed that I got all the questions wrong on my science test :huh:

it's so boring. all we learn about is cells. cells cells cells. and nothing more. :D

;)

I dreamed that Zack and Cody and I were stealing chocolate from the hotel at midnight, and then when I got into my hotel room, I was having a sleepover with mysterious people who I did not know, and then this kitten started scratching me and then my dog ate it.

Oh my gosh... I had a scary dream last night. I was playing on Neopets when all of a sudden my baby acara changed from baby to blue! Out of nowhere I had lost my Neopet's 600,000 paint color and got boring old blue. ;.;

But then I woke up and realized it was just a dream.

Does anyone have those dreams where you mess up really badly and when you wake up you are like SO SO thankful it was just a dream?
Yup. Like my dream last night, I just woke up and I thought it was real so I got out and stepped on something and realised it was a cobra and just when the cobra was about to strike I woke up. I think that dream was because I'm writing a snake book and something similar happens to some one in it.

Another one I had (might be disturbing just to read this) was that I went to a farm eating chips for some reason and I saw this cow getting lifted by it's back leg into this weird metal building and after like thirty seconds it came out again doing this sort of confused mooing and I was like "Thank god, it's ok!" then a guy tipped the cow's head out and all it's guts came pouring out T.T. Pretty disturbing dream since I'm a vegetarian. I can't remember most of it but my sister (I have to share a room with her because my room's getting decorated) said that I yelled in my sleep "BLEEP you PETA!" o_O

When I was little (~10yrs old) - just a few years ago ;) - I used to dream that my stuffed toys came to life and were stalking me around the bedroom :eek:

... don't eat cheese on toast before bed kids... :D

as for last night... no idea ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
i had a dream last nite dat i wus openin ma xmas presents den i opend ma xbox 360 and wen i wus about to play it i woke up

I had a dream that I was competing on The Amazing Race with Brendon Urie but he had Edward Cullen-like powers where he could run really fast and reads minds.

Lmfao, I think something in my brain went completely wrong if it came up with a dream like that. xD

I don't remember, but sometimes if I really want something I'll dream about it, wake up, and then be all upset because I don't have the thing I wanted.

I'll try to remember what I dream tonight and post it here. :blink:

I hated my dream. :'[

Wait, it wasn't a dream, its was a NightMare!D;

I Umm...Nightmared? That I was about to go to Science Camp by a Space Ship, and my mom came inside with me to look around.Se was very sick, so I had to hold her hand.And when we took a few steps, she suddenly died and fell into my arms :'(

I kept on crying and crying, and in real life too.But that was a flashback in my dream, because I was in the next grade going to the same field trip.And I remembered when my mom ded in my arms.I woke up happy it wasn't true, and I found out I was creying because I felt the tears around my eyes.It was horrible :[

Okay, so I won this spelling bee to go to the county spelling bee, you know? Well, I had this stupid dream that I was really sensitive and I cried my eyes out during the round I won in.

Judge: Spell bamboozle.

Me: -extremely nervous- B-A-M-B-L-E-Z-O-O..?

Judge: I am sorry, but that is incorrect.

Me: -starts crying my eyes out-

T_T

last night I dreamed I got on tamatalk early (like always XD) and I won a music star from the twelve days of tamagotchi. then I woke up and I was all like nooo go back to bed and dream more! XD

:furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back