What was

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream I got a 35 out of 100 on a Science test. O_O

Last night was different. It had nothing to do with Boba Fett or Star Wars in any way.

I was going to get lung surgery and people said I wasn't going to live, so they wanted to make my last days the best 2 days of my life, and my friend wanted to scare the kindergarteners that walked by the church a lot, but we never got around to that.

I don't remember last night's dream...

Sunday night's dream: It ws the xmas holidays and I was still at school for some reason and the power had gone out. I then found out that I was going to have a russian teacher next year. She kept on saying that she'll do craft with us....and for some reason I was scraping my foot on the carpet and it made a huge dent....the teacher got angry. Weird dream that was....

Monday night's dream: Well it was about this awesome outfit...green converse, black skinnys, purple hoodie, awesome indie bag and badges....I was sorta making it up in my sleep somehow..but it was a great dream.

My dream was so screwed up last night >.<

My house was being robbed, and I was trying to dial 911 on my cell, but they came up behind me and slowly stabbed me in the back.

Ya know how people say, 'Nothing in your dreams can hurt you'? Bull D:

It hurt like crazy, and what's even more messed up, that spot still hurts.

My mom thinks I twisted weird in my sleep and the muscles are sore.

Last night I had a dream where I was at my Awards Night again. Gawd, I was in a dress x_x I DONT wear dresses, never ever.

My dream was very weird and all over the place.

The setting was my cousins basement.... which was odd.

A guy my age was hitting on me, and I was getting a bit uncomfortable. In the dream, I had a crush on hia brother but I didn't want to hurt his feelings.

I finally had the oppertunity t oleave, so then I went to go and sit on the couch. Alot of people were seated around me; boys and girls alike. he boys were pairing up with girls.

"Hey. Wanna be with me?" one boy asked me. He was kinda cute, so I said okay. We sat down on a couch and just sort of stared into space.

"Be right back." I said, then darted into the next room. I pressed a button, and everything turned back in time, but only by a year. I quickly turned it back to present day again, but I knew it was too late; I had messed with time.

A bit scared, I went back to the couch and fell asleep.

The next morning in my dream, I just stared at my real-life crush from my couch. He was talking to another guy. He kept looking at me, then whispering to the person he was taking with. I knew it wasn't anything good.

Randomly, I picked up a pair of eyeglasses, put them on, and my vision became clear. I put thrm down again then looked beside me.

A blue, fuzzy animal of some sort, maybe a mouse or hamster, was curled up there. I stroked it, then woke up.

I forgot last night's one. I know I had one, but I can't remember! D:

A few nights ago I had a dream that Drake Bell was my brother. And he was being really nice to me so I hugged him and said, "You're like the brother I've never had!". Well, I have a brother! o..o

xDD My dream's usually always include a celebrity.

Last night I dreamed that I was dating "House"...you know, from the tv show. He was really affectionate and sweet and everything. I met him after his shift was done at work, and afterward he helped me find my car in the parking lot because I couldn't remember where I had parked. It was really nice and everything, but I have no idea why I even dreamed that. I don't even like House! 0.0

My dream was so screwed up last night >.<
My house was being robbed, and I was trying to dial 911 on my cell, but they came up behind me and slowly stabbed me in the back.

Ya know how people say, 'Nothing in your dreams can hurt you'? Bull D:

It hurt like crazy, and what's even more messed up, that spot still hurts.

My mom thinks I twisted weird in my sleep and the muscles are sore.
My dreams are always screwed up! :) :D :D

I dreamed of a black market.

And that I was some sort of weird anti-race, something not human, like a few of my friends

And we could fly :3

But the black market hunted us down and beat us and ripped away our wings

So we became out deprived form- small pale people with pupilless black eyes.

and then it was over

D^8

Last edited by a moderator:
I aucally have dreams based on TT topics. O.O

Like yesterday I posted in that topic about that little mommy doll that says "Islam is the light" and then I had this dream:

I was walking in this weird castle like place with a group of japanese people. Every time they would stop they would kill someone in the group. Then they chose me and I was by a room and some stairs with lava at the bottom. They stabbed me in the hand with a posianous knife. Then my hand was all bloody so I was screaming at them : "THERE!!! LOOK!!! I WAS STABBED!!! I'M GONNA DIE ANYWAY SO I'M JUST GONNA LEAVE NOW!!!" Then they started on another guy and I ran down a hall and into a room that had chairs lined up and a tv. On the tv it was a news report about the doll that says "Islam is the light" Then my cell started ringing and it was my friend Ella (yes I really do have a friend named Ella). I told her I'd call her back later and then went to my brothers room. Then I saw a small room and a mini coffin next to an xbox 360. I asked him what's with the coffin and he said that the said that the doll said that she wanted to be put in a coffin and be buried. o_O

Thats not the entire dream cause the whole dream will take too long 2 write

I don't remember all of it, but I do remember that it was at a school excursion and I was typing on the computer for some unknown reason. Then my brother walked in the room and started videotaping me for about 5 mins. Then we watched the video and I said that I look like a scorpion when I type.

It was so random.

I had a dream I was in my grandma's room, sleeping in there, but when I woke up, I was in my room. O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back