What's your current MAJOR pet peeve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When people pretend to be nice, as a prank, and act like they're a friend or something, and they can't even really be friendly like that... ;~; Sure jokes can be funny, but just being nice and want-to-be-friend again as a prank is kind of mean... Fool me once, shame on them; fool me twice, shame on me...

When people pretend to be nice, as a prank, and act like they're a friend or something, and they can't even really be friendly like that... ;~; Sure jokes can be funny, but just being nice and want-to-be-friend again as a prank is kind of mean... Fool me once, shame on them; fool me twice, shame on me...
YAY I GUESSED RIGHT! I knew your post here would be about that.

The fact that GO-GO Tamagotchi just released today and people already think Orenetchi is gay.

No tyvm, he admires Kuromametchi because he thinks he's cool and wants to be just like him :)

2vaf2oy.jpg

Not gay pls.

When people try to act like other people just to fit in. It doesn't make you more likable, in my opinion, it just annoys me even more.

- Removed videos on YouTube ;_;

- Embarrassing posts I've made / things that I've done .-.

- Japanese cartoons for young children containing somewhat "inappropriate" humor. For example Chi's Sweet Home is extremely cute and childish and yet it's got a few episodes focusing on peeing; it even shows Chi's owner sitting on the toilet and in a different scene standing in front of the toilet with his pants down. But what's a million times worse is the episode where Chi gets taken to the vet and gets a thermometer in her behind :mellow: It doesn't quite show the thermometer going into her but it shows the vet's hand with the thermometer going towards her rear, it has a close up of her hole for a split second, and then it's a zoomed out scene at an angle you can't really see it but you can tell the vet is holding the thing into her behind. And Chi's face expression... poor kitty.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I make a post in the wrong topic. D: I just noticed one now that I had to edit, no one even told me (not this post, but one in the Fun Stuff section). ;_;

Last edited by a moderator:
-When people push me and don't even say sorry yet give me a rude look

- When people sit in the senior seat such as say 13 or 20 year olds and a senior passes by all weak

- Friends asking me to talk selfies on Facebook

-I'm drawing and some random persons sees maybe I was drawing like um something weird

- People bragging about dumb stuff

-Smoking people passing by me (No offense though)

- When my mom embrasses me with uh girl stuff

-When I tie my shoe lace and 11 seconds later it's untied like WTH

That's all for now

MY ADDICTION 2 MLP like srsly Ive been on holiday 4 3 days and Im RLY missing mlp, Im actually considering just watching it and letting my family interrogate me about it :p i dont have my own room here so i cant do stuff without other ppl seeing :(

Remembering every embarrassing thing I have ever done ever one after another all night long when I have a day full of meetings the next day. Lets just say, I wont be on top form today. :(

When the internet speed at the library is going at 1GB per second, then a whole bunch of tourists suddenly sit next to me and the bandwidth drops down to 1 byte per second :)

When my nose piercing or ear piercings get caught on things e.g Science safety glasses, my own glasses, clothing, sunglasses and hair and I have to try and disentangle it without causing pain. So annoying.

[WARNING this post contains content only comprehensible by MLP fans, please only proceed if you watch MLP]

I hate how half the ponies' Elements of Harmony just DON'T MATCH them. Like, Rarity is Generosity. Since when is Rarity noticeably generous? They're ALL really generous but Rarity is not more generous than everyone else. And Rainbow Dash is Loyalty; again, if you hadn't watched the first two episodes would you think of her as more loyal than anyone else? And Applejack is Honesty; they're ALL really honest, but AJ is NOT any more honest than the rest of them. Rarity should be Fabulousness because she uses that word so much, Rainbow Dash should be Cool&Awesomeness for the same reason, and Applejack should be Hard Work or Perseverance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back