What's your current MAJOR pet peeve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the other undergrads at the lab I work in don't label their chemical bottles/test tubes. Like....how do they know what is in there, and how do they know they won't accidentally blow up the lab with Mystery Chemicals. Sheesh.

When people make such huge deals about trivial things. Like novel-long rants about why an episode of a show they like was bad. I mean, it's okay if they hated the episode but there are worse things in the world and why not use that time to praise a good episode instead?

Something I have a major problem with is people who are on their phones or smoking while driving.

Now, I can learn to drive in September, but I wouldn't feel safe learning when so many people are on their phones and driving.

I'm in the UK and this is illegal but it just happens so often, just yesterday I was with my mum and we saw 3 people on their phones and they weren't driving properly. These people had vaguely new looking cars and phones, so they clearly had a bluetooth feature they could have used so they could drive with their two hands down a tight road (cars parked on either side of the road. Eh, common thing here) and not almost crash into us.

I also have a problem with people picking their noses in public, it just grosses everyone out, at least use a tissue. And the other week I saw someone who looked about 30-40ish picking their nose at a bus stop... and eating it. Eugh it made me feel so sick.

mahl2.jpg
Only Netflix users will understand..

Pet peeve... Hrmmmm...

When people say "Hey, can I see that?" as they're REACHING FOR IT AND GRABBING IT.

Uugh.

I also find it particularly aggravating when people ask you for food and then call you selfish when you politely say no.

It's my food. I'm not obligated to give it to you. Leave my presence young mortal fool.

People interrupting me. Seriously when I was in school that was happening to me all the time and I didn't understand

When people bash the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive for having only three buttons on the controller.

There's something called a SIX BUTTON CONTROLLER, shut up and use that controller. :angry:

SJ6000front.jpg

Whenever I see something I'd like to buy but I don't have enough money to buy it..*cough bighero6manga cough*

When people instantly cuss me out and block me when I mistakenly refer to them as the wrong pronoun before I even get a chance to apologize .3.

When people expect me to answer to every message in a second, even though I usually have at least three people to chat with.

When I sweat too much even when I have nothing to worry about.

Whenever my room feels still too hot even if I keep the window open for many hours.

When I have weird symptom-like things and have no idea what to do, but still be too nervous to tell parents about them.

There's some Tamagotchi's I'd like to buy but I don't have enough money...
I also have this problem. ;A; The ones I want- no, the ones I need, really are rather pricey. And I still have to buy a backpack and a 3ds first. Shoot.

One of my current pet peeves is also that when I actually could afford an ID L, but I have no PayPal account nor even access to my online bank, because parents. Double shoot.

I can't scan my TF:DTDF's faceplate! :(

The printer that my dad bought can't scan it for some weird reason! D:

Last edited by a moderator:
When my friend asks me to hang out with her today after school, but then suddenly out of the blue asks the other two friends to hang out without me involved. I don't quite see the reason why was that supposed to be fair. Especially when I told her I'd like to hang out. And especially especially when she said she'd come over when her school day ends.

If she's trying to have revenge for something I've done, I still have no idea what have I done wrong. Can't quite feel the magic of friendship here.

When my friend asks me to hang out with her today after school, but then suddenly out of the blue asks the other two friends to hang out without me involved. I don't quite see the reason why was that supposed to be fair. Especially when I told her I'd like to hang out. And especially especially when she said she'd come over when her school day ends.

If she's trying to have revenge for something I've done, I still have no idea what have I done wrong. Can't quite feel the magic of friendship here.
Been there.

In the end she ditched all of us 3 weeks before we all left school for good. She hasn't attempted to speak to any of us since, this was 2 years ago.

Hopefully your situation will end better than mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back