Who HATES neopets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you hate neopets?

• GRR! I AM EVIL! YES I HATE NEOPETS!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Well, I don't HATE it, but it is sucky compared to Tamagotchis!

• I like it, but I don't like it....

• No, that site's okay.

• I like neopets, they are cool.

• ARE YOU KIDDING? I LOVE THAT SITE!

• I hate Tamagotchis and I LOVE NEO! (no one should ever vote for this one)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what a waste of time
^Yeah. :D

You'd think the site would be really good, because it's really well designed, but yeah.... O-o

Everytime I go to Buy something, the Thing says! "Sorry! please wait till we restock' :D

It has so many people! :kuribotchi: The shops should be restocked all the time!!! 0_0

I LOVE neopets and you shouldn't spread rumors about neopets behind their backs, newbiekidlex. Why would you like to go even on the link neotalk if you hate neopets THAT much. :D
What? Newbiekidlex is saying she likes neopets... :D Unless I missed something... >_>

I agree, Bubba28, there are lots of things that should be changed. I still like to go on everyonce in a while. :kuribotchi:

Tamagotchi is more childish than neopets. More than half of the people on neopets are adults.
P.S. I still like tamagotchi.
Em, no? There are like 20 year olds in this site! And they still like Tamagotchis. I can NOT imagine a 20 year old playing with Neopets. Unless if they were freaks. ;)

I LOVE :( neopets!!! I have an account myself. I love shoyrus the best. I own three neopets on neopets.com. So I would never say that I hated neopets. :eek:

Neopets freazes people for no reason. They iced my account simon_cowell_fan and now I hate neo. I love zetapets.com no n00b boards no spam boards. help board is clean. And theres even a general chat board still!

:huh: :D :eek: :D i agree with xblackiris that is a bunch of bull tama's are better that anything(except for money!!!!) well gotta go bye

:eek: :( :) :blink: ;) B) :angry: :p :( :mellow: B)

Oh yeah, for you guys that want to know, everyone on psypets hates neopets, so you might not want to join if you love neo.
I used to like neo, but everytime I go on the boards people cuss at me and then I get frozen. Besides, neo is overpopulated. There's over 100 million people. In a few years it could be 1 billion. :(
I went on Psypets for a while, and everyone there hated Neo. You're right.

And I hate the way they freeze people the second they make a post...

And, yeah, it's way too overpopulated.

Quoting an old, old post, but I agree strongly O:

This was a unecessary thread.... :mellow: .....but if you want my opinion here i go....Neopets is a bunch of bull...it full of freaky anime obsessed snot-nosed little kids who think they are best things since sliced-bread. Seriously thats most of the population on there and then there are people who are generous kind people and don't think they are actually Robin from teen titans or something. Kinda freaky.

Oh and I'm proud of being evil for hateing a wicked stupid site so...ha!XD
i know thats your opinion but it kinda harsh, people like that site and calling people snot nosed brats and saying there dumb 4 likeinng it is not very nice. respect peoples feelings. i wouldnt expect this from a tama guide from a tama guide!

i know thats your opinion but it kinda harsh, people like that site and calling people snot nosed brats and saying there dumb 4 likeinng it is not very nice. respect peoples feelings. i wouldnt expect this from a tama guide from a tama guide!
It was a bit harsh ._., but she didn't say all the people on Neo were snot-nosed brats.

I dont hate neopets, but it is kinda childish, iv met people on there that are like 20 some O_O its kinda creepy =\, i still go on neopets but only to play the games and to argue with people XD, i neglect my pets ;) :mellow:

It's childish but who cares? I'm a child and I looooove tamagotchi and neopets so stop this board about hating it NOW :)

Neopets was my first vurtual pet site. When I found out about tamagotchis I stopped going to the site. I forgot about it... But anyway, I don't get why neopets are so bad to some of you. I think the teenagers are mostly the ones saying that neopets are "freaky" so they can be "cool". It might not be true and it might. I still like neopets. *walks away*

Neopets was my first vurtual pet site. When I found out about tamagotchis I stopped going to the site. I forgot about it... But anyway, I don't get why neopets are so bad to some of you. I think the teenagers are mostly the ones saying that neopets are "freaky" so they can be "cool". It might not be true and it might. I still like neopets. *walks away*
You don't get it.

Don't ever group Teenagers with that. I seen under 13 people not liking Neopets.

Neopets have the way of freezing people for nothing when they let rule breakers run rampant.

I love neopets, but it IS getting boring. I only go on there to do my dailies and zap my pets. And play a game or something.

Neopets is the worst website on the Internet right now, along with Marapets coming in second. Neopets is a total ripoff of Aquapets, which they ripped their plans off. Neopets needs to get rid of its stuff such as the Battledome, Boards, the Shops and the Guilds.

You people are so rude! I mean Neopets is AWESOME. Tamagotchi is cool 2, but it is for when you cant use the computer or are bored with it. Neopets is SO much bigger. And I am talkin' about the site. If you wanna talk rude about neopets, do it somewhere else.And I am not pointing any1 out.
No one is being "rude". People have opinons. People are so uptight these days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back