x.Chasing Sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mmhmm," Shilo nodded, "We've been here for a month, and it seems like people are pouring in."

"I can't imagine why," Marin said, "This town is so small. It's supposed to stay that way."

Avery sighed. "Your pick then."

"We just got here..today. My brother and sister and I. People keep appearing, almost out of nowhere." Hayden looked around, almost expecting someone else to show up.

EDIT: I -may- have to go soon. ):

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh..! Evil! I don't wanna pick! xDDD

Aw ):

Brandon took another look around, for anything that looked at least half-decent, anyway. There was an Italian that looked nicer than the rest of the restaurants, so he headed over and looked to Avery for confimation.

"Wow, just today?" Marin asked him, "People really do come out of nowhere."

"Marin!" Shilo said, what he had just said sounded rude --- to her, anyway.

"What? Sorry," He said, catching the hint.

"Yeah. That sounds good." Avery nodded, following him.

Hayden laughed slightly. "No. It's okay. They really do."

The waiter greeted them at the door as they came in. "Just the two of you? How romantic!" he said, causing Brandon to laugh a little.

"Oh, no. We're not.. Together."

"That's what they all say, right?" The waiter winked at Avery.

"No really." Avery retorted "We seriously just met."

She crossed her arms, somewhat angrily.

"Why don't you just find us a table?" She suggested.

Did you know male platypuses produce venom? O:

This is Becca's fault, by the way.

"Thank you." Avery smiled as she sat down. She opened the menu and flipped through it.

OO:

It's awfully interesting. It won't kill you but it'll be oober painful. And then it may immobilize you. It usually doesn't last for more than a couple of days but in some cases has lasted up to a month or so.

oooowww.

Avery had decided on a simple fettucine alfredo pasta and a Coke. She closed her menu and looked up at Brandon.

"Have you decided?"

And I always thought they were kinda cute, and harmless. O:

So do they spit? Or will they actually just come and bite you?

"Yeah, I think a carbonara and a Coke will do me," Brandon nodded and set his menu down.

The waiter came and took their orders, bringing their drinks a couple of minutes later.

They have ankle spurs that contain it. How BA is that? I want one.

"What's London like?" Avery asked, after sipping her drink.

xD Where did you find all of this out?

"It's actually much nicer than some people give it credit for. Sure, some parts are less than wonderful, but, where I lived, it was very pretty on a sunny day, or at night. And there's a lot to see and do." He suddenly felt a longing for home he'd never experienced since arriving here. "And New York?"

Wikipedia. xD

"Polluted. Noisy. Busy. Overcrowded. But really, really nice. There's something for everyone there, I think. And the food there is amazing. You could live there your whole life and never get bored. There's so much to do." Avery smiled. She was missing it, for sure.

xD I wouldn't trust all of Wikipedia's information, though.

"Sounds quite similar to London, with that description. It's pretty grimy in some parts actually." Brandon nodded. "I'd like to visit Manhattan. My first taste of America-- this place-- is far less than exciting."

I dunno. Ankle spurs sound pretty legit.

Wouldn't that be awesome, though. I wish I were a male platypus.

"I've never actually left the country. Actually, this is my first time out of New York." Avery admitted.

Lol, you wish you were a platypus, just so you could have venomous ankle spurs.. Nice xDD

"I've been to a few other places in Europe.." He looked quite surprised to hear that she'd never been out of New York until now.

Completely. Or like half-playpus half-human.

I could immobilize people I don't like. O: It's be like Superman, but better.

Avery laughed, seeing the look on his face.

"I've always wanted to go Europe. Maybe later. When I get older." She shrugged, after she stopped giggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back