x.Chasing Sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had cobra venom in my ankles. :)

Now that would just be unbeatable.

"Of course." She nodded "I should take you to New York too. It'd be fun."

It's quite sinister, but I like it :)

"Yeah. It would be." He smiled as he sipped his Coke. "Hopefully we could go soon. Either that or just find that this place is better than we first thought," he chuckled. "At least I know someone now."

Adelaide shrugged. "It does seem weird that all these people are just now moving in. But I taken here by force," she said, making a face. "We're living with some sort of distant family right now."

"Same here," Marin sighed, "'Cept, we have our own house-thing here. We're running away from my dad." He rolled his eyes, and you could see he thought it to be quite childish.

"We can lead a better life here, Marin," Shilo said, sighing.

"So you think."

Blah. Home. :)

"Thank goodness. You're so much more interesting than my two brothers." Avery said.

Cobalt had already set up his room and all that jazz. Upon exiting the house, he was surprised to find his brother in a conversation with other people. He joined them.

Hayden grinned. "Ah. This is my little brother, Cobalt."

By little, he meant six minutes younger.

India. Two months. Very hellish. We had an LHR stopover for five hours.

Tell me, is the London Eye near a big castle looking structure. I saw a ferris wheel from the window and my mom and I were arguing about it. I know it's near the river but I didn't look for water. D:

"Ah. Other than my immediate family, I can barely stand other relatives." Avery said.

Just then the food arrived. Yay. :)

Oh, I see :S

Well, I'm not sure. I haven't seen an awful lot of London, sadly D:

I wouldn't say castle, as such, from what I remember it was more near to some old, grand-looking houses, but I'm really not the best person to ask xDD

Food~ Yay xP

"Well, I don't have any immediate family, and I barely have many other relatives left now, so I don't really have a choice," he said, twirling his spaghetti around his fork.

Food. :)

I had pizza today. It was surprisingly tasty.

Avery simply nodded as she ate. She figured it was smarter not to ask.

I had a cheese and tuna sandwich, which was unsurprisingly pretty horrible xDD

But then I came home and we had a barbeque, which was tasty =)

"So, who are you living with altogether?" he asked. He was both surprised and somewhat relieved that she didn't question him further on his family.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never did like tuna. It tastes...strange to me.

Barbeque----yumm!

"Um. My two brothers, my parents, our dog. We're triplets. And our parents can barely handle us. It's...almost crazy. But fun. I don't know. We're always there for each other." Avery shrugged slightly, unsure of what she said made sense. Siblings were supposed to fight after all...

I love tuna mayo sandwiches, but cheese with it.. Just no xD

"Yeah. Our house was always like that. I was the oldest of five, the quiet one, I suppose. I loved my brothers and sisters to bits, though. They just made the house.. Fun to be in. Chaotic, but great all the same."

I've never tried anything but just tuna so I can't say anything.

"I get exactly what you mean. You just don't get bored, there's always something to do, somewhere to go--it's the best." Avery agreed.

Tuna on it's own is.. Not nice.

But, then, I don't lIke many things that taste fishy.

"And being so close meant they knew when to pipe down, if someone wasn't feeling too good or if they just wanted some space, for instance." Brandon hadn't eaten much because he'd been thinking about them all so much, so he finally started to quicken the pace at which he ate a little bit.

I love fish. But like--salmon cooked fish. Not like tuna out of a can fish.

Weird explanation?

"Unfortuantely, my brothers aren't so good with that one." Avery laughed "We're always in each other's way, but we're used to it, so it doesn't make a difference anymore."

It is a little odd, but it makes sense, in any case xDD

Brandon smiled. "I see. Well, Hayden did seem nice when we talked, but then he got bored of our conversation," he chuckled. "I wish you could meet mine, though. I think they'd really like you," he mused. "But, then, almost anyone who was a friend of mine was a friend of theirs. I was like a third parent to them." He laughed a little bit.

I'm not gonna be on much starting tomorrow. We're going to Colorado and the hotel-lodge-thing doesn't have internet. I may jack my daddy's iPhone now and then though.

"I'd like to meet them." Avery said, after finishing her bite "I've always liked...people. In general." She had been really hungry, and was almost finished with the pasta by now.

Okiedokie :3

He twirled his pasta around his fork realising that how he'd put it sounded like she could meet them at some point. He sighed at the thought and said. "They all died, a few months ago. It's the main reason I moved here," he said quietly.

She looked up at him, shocked.

"I'm...so sorry. That's...." She stopped, realizing she didn't have a word to describe the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back