x.Chasing Sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She set her fork down, realizing she wasn't so hungry anymore.She was more or less finished anyways.

She felt as if she should say something--but didn't.

"No. It's fine." she shook her head.

"Do you want dessert?" Avery asked, changing the subject.

"Well, I'm actually kind of full. But if you want something you should get it." Avery said, shifting slightly in her seat.

Brandon looked down at his plate, then pushed it towards the middle of the table slightly. "No, I'm not hungry, actually," he said, finishing his drink and placing that beside his dish. He was quiet for a moment and said, "I really am sorry, if I made things awkward for you.."

"You didn't make anything awkward." she insisted. She was about to keep speaking when the waiter returned with the bill. She pulled out some money from her pocket.

Well, we actually justdrove over the border. Last night wAs spent in Kansas. I'm half asleep. And sick. But it's been an amusing ride to say the least with my dad singing, dog barking, and mom freaking out at everything.

Avery shook her head.

"Nope. I've got the whole thing." she said.

I knoww. I was in Wichita. But I was like "JANNA LIVES IN THIS STATEE"

Actually I'm not sure exactly where she lives.

"Yes. I am." Avery replied "If you want, you can pay some other time."

She lives in Andover, I don't think it's far from Wichita.

*sighs* I just wish it was the Andover that's only about a half hour drive away from school Dx

"Why can't we pay half and half?" he asked, still refusing to take his money off the tray.

I hate when they do that. Like how many Parises, Denvers, and Andovers those this world need?

"Because I said so." Avery replied, unable to think of a better answer. She handed his money back to him.

Iknow.. Particularly when they're capital cities like Paris, London etc.. It's annoying.

"Okay, fine," he rolled his eyes, chuckling a little bit. "But I'm not having this discussion with you the next time; I'm paying then." He folded his money and put it back into his wallet, still not completely happy with the outcome. Though, he couldn't deny it was nice of her to do so.

Edit, WHOA. It's later than I realised. Nighty night :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Night night. I think I might sleep too. My words are getting mixed up.

Avery smiled slightly.

"We could always go for dinner somewhere. Or lunch. Tomorrow. Or something." she suggested, barely making eye contact.

Brandon tried not to laugh, succeeding only in not making any noise, but his body still shook a little bit from keeping it in. "Dinner, or lunch tomorrow, sounds like a great plan," he smiled, his laughing phase over. "Whatever suits you better."

"Honestly, they both work fine." Avery shrugged slightly "Its not like I have anything to do. I mean, other than actually see the inside of our house."

"Okay.." Brandon became thoughtfully quiet for a few moments, drumming his fingers on the table. "Well, my aunt and uncle seem to be able to make the most chaos when moving in on the first day. I'd like to keep out of that as much as possible so.. Dinner?" He smiled somewhat crookedly, his signature smile, as those who knew him well called it.

"Dinner." She agreed, smiling slightly. "So are we going to plan something out or just kind of show up?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back