x.Chasing Sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I think it would be more gentlemanly of me to make plans, really, unless you'd prefer otherwise," he chuckled a little bit, his smile widening. "Pick whatever restaurant you like and I could either meet you there or I could pick you up at your house at.. 7ish?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. Sevenish is good." Avery nodded. She remained silent for a few seconds before talking. "There isn't much here but... maybe we could look in a close by town? If it works for you."

Avery nodded, in agreement.

"It's the....big...white one. It's the only white one I've seen..." She winced as the words left her mouth. She had never liked her family's showoffieness.

Hey, sorry for not being on, and for not telling you where I was going, I was on holiday 8D Wish I still was <3

"Oh, yeah, we passed that one on the way in. I'm sure I'll find it then." He didn't seem to understand why she seemed so reluctant to tell him that, if it was because of how nice it looked from the outside. Sure, he wasn't used to living in that sort of environment, not even close, but that even just made him more curious.

That's awesome. Where'd you go?

Avery nodded, just as the waiter came to collect their bill. She didn't say anything. It was a long, slightly confusing story. Somewhat unsure of what to do, she got up. They had paid hadn't they, so they must have been allowed to go.

Are you serious?? That is FABULOUS. I've always wanted to go on one. Must have been amazing.

"Honestly, no." Avery shrugged "If you want to know, I don't really mind telling people. It's just..." she pasued, realizing their was no word for her parents' extravagence.

"It kind of started with my grandmother. She owned this hotel in the city. It did, amazingly well, to say the least. My mother's brother, my uncle, took over when he got old. He has like seven five star resorts all over the world and a bunch of fancy stuff...cars, houses, a few jets.

My parents both worked for the New York Times, so needless to say, we aren't as well of as my uncle, but... Well, that much I don't mind. It's more of my parents' need to always be one step ahead of everyone else. How they always kind of boast about it. Talk about everything just a little too much."

She was quiet then. "I love them, but I hate their lifestyle."

Hell, yes <3

I've been on one before, to the Canary Islands, but this one was a million times better. All of the food is free (and, my, it's the best food I've ever eaten), swimming, golf, sports court, arcade, surfing machine... And teenagers had their own 'hang out' rooms. I can't even begin to say how much there was to do..

We went onthis one. And it's the world's largest cruise ship, until Royal Caribbean build their new one anyway xDD

Brandon blinked. It was hard for him to imagine that. For him, living with his aunt and uncle in their house, which was average sized, may as well have been a luxury hotel. "That's interesting.. Do your brothers not like it either? I mean, usually parents like yours have kids who absolutely love living like that. But, then, that would be why they act like spoilt brats, which you are far from being."

Are those the rooms--those little windows? THAT'S AMAZING.

I just realizied I was using my phone to post, when I could have been using a computer. xD

Well--a couple things happened while you were gone--I got my iPhone, school started and I stapled my finger. Not quite as exciting as the way the cruise sounds. xD

"Well, thank you. It's nice to know I don't seem like a spoiled brat." She smiled slighlty, before answering his questions. "They don't mind it. Hayden's always liked it best."

Yeah, but my room was further down, it didn't have a balcony this time around. Not that I needed it, I was almost never in there xD

Wow.. Sounds so much better than the cruise! :L

"Why? Do you worry you do think you seem like one?" he laughed a little bit. "Honestly, I don't think I'd be here if I thought you were one. I certainly wouldn't like you as much."

Honestly....no. xD

Gah. It sounds fabulous, really.

"Thanks, again." She laughed "That's nice of you. Because I like you too."

I miss my friends, though <3 They all live so far away!

"Of course you like me! What's not to like!?" He exclaimed, smiling smugly at her, before he laughed again, unable to keep his face straight.

So there were a lot of...for lack of a better word, kids there?

Avery shrugged"I don't know Brandon. It's kind of hard to deal with someone so concieted" She managed not to giggle, but barely.

Yes, 1300 actually, ranging from 3-17. But you honestly wouldn't know it. You're in seperate age groups and you've always got lots of activities going on, and you can go to the ones you like, or skip out on the ones you don't.

"I can't help myself, really. It's hard not to be vain when you look this good," he snickered quietly.

That's huge. O:

I'm at the mall now. At the apple store. In line. It just opened. XD

"Well, at least you're not a liar. " Avery nodded in agreement.

Yeah. God knows how many people were on altogether...

Getting a free t-shirt, are we? xD

"Okay, now I know you were joking about that part," Brandon said, serious, though still looking amused by the whole thing.

What--how did you know?

And a new phone case.

"I wasn't." she replied in all seriousness.

Either I'm a stalker, or psychic, take your guess xD You said it in one of the Non TT topics.

Coolness :) I love the Apple stores.

"I have no idea how a pretty girl like you could possibly see anything in a man such as myself," he said.

Ohhh wow. I should have remembered. I literally freaked out in the Lego store when I read that. XD

"Now, what is that supposed to mean?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back