Young Adult Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 11 and... *Checks* A nothing of nothing-ville. My mum and sisters have been telling me to get one, but I don't need one. I have little blossoming boobs, but not proper ones. Everyone in my class wears bras, and some don't need them. They all tell me to get one and I'm all, "Nuuu! >:[ " And then I punch them if they don't quit it.
We need to get changed for P.E, but, I simply keep one t-shirt on, then pull the arms out and slip the other t-shirt on,then pull the 1st one out. It's better than wearing a bra. xP To me at least.
I'm 13 and I have basically nothing. I have blossoming boobs, but I'm sick of being behind!!!!!!!

I have this bra, well actually 4 of the same kind, and they keep giving me little rashes, and its so itchy, what should I do? I really like the one im wearing.

oh sorry. in that case dont worry, the only reason i said that was because in australia we have this show called all saints LOL and theres this girl who is 16 and hasnt had her period and she went to the doctors just to check that everything was normal. ok nevermind im just gay O:
It's okay. =]

You weren't uneducated, you just tried helping somebody, and that was good advice that she go to the doctor. :3

I have this bra, well actually 4 of the same kind, and they keep giving me little rashes, and its so itchy, what should I do? I really like the one im wearing.
hey can someone answer me??

please I really need help

^

Where are the rashes? On the straps? The band?

Your skin may be irratated by the type of fabric.

Have you washed them in a scented detergent? Have you washed them at all yet?

Make sure you dont put a bra on when your body is wet. You could be chafing.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Where are the rashes? On the straps? The band?

Your skin may be irratated by the type of fabric.

Have you washed them in a scented detergent? Have you washed them at all yet?

Make sure you dont put a bra on when your body is wet. You could be chafing.
They are on my body where the strap and cup meet.

Yes i have washed them. more than once every week.

im not sure if it is scented detergent.

what is chafing. and why not when i am wet?

I wear 1. I need it majorly xD. But i got one when i needed it and i prefer wearing them now after 3 yrs of wearing them without 1 i feel kinda naked. And yea getting changed in gym

little kids who wear them are sick skanky ppl trying 2 get guys attention.

edit: oh yea... underwire and evrythng xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't wear a bra even if I needed to for the past coupla years. Now, yes I do :eek: I wear a normal bra (size B I think) sometimes and other times a sports bra.

I'm getting a real one tomorrow.

AT school, there is this girl named Zerra, and she doesn't wear a bra. SHE SO NEEDS ONE! They show SO much. It's awkward when she jumps. ewwww

I'm getting a real one tomorrow. AT school, there is this girl named Zerra, and she doesn't wear a bra. SHE SO NEEDS ONE! They show SO much. It's awkward when she jumps. ewwww
There's a girl at my school, Megan, she's had wayyyyyy bigger boob since 2nd grade and rumor is she had her period in 3rd but whatever. SHE NEEDS ONE 2!!! It must be kinda embarrassing, there all pointy and the just sag. She needs to get one, but she doesn't want to grow up, but sadly we all must.

FINALLY my mom realized that I need a cup bra. >.>

She said: "We ahould get you fitted..."

We'll see in 6 months time if it ever happens. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back