Young Adult Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I KNOW.

It's like, in the kid's, when the band sizes go up, so does the cup size, but in women's, they don't. They aren't suposed to. X_X

Hey, t(w)een girls....
Are you wearing your bras yet? Training? Push up?

I just thought about asking, because everyone seems to have them... Me rarely x.x

It may be disturbing, but all of the girls want the boys' attention, so even if they don't have breasts, they wear bras because they think it looks attractive. XD

Please reply.

Thanks.

:)
i wear a bra in "secret" what i mean is that i found a bra just right for me in my house so that my "you-know-whats" dont look wierd. but thats about it. and i guess since there getting big i use my bra.

i feel wierd even saying this!

I got two new bras 8D

One is a 34A. It's grey and has super soft cups, with pink lace and a little pink bow on it. :3

The other is a 32B, a convertible one (that can be strapless or not). It's black and pink. :)

I wear either a 34A or a 32B. They're close to the same (for me at least), and it depends on the actual bra too. :)

In my year, we all wear them.

Even girls who are completely flat do, and I don't think that's wrong.

They're comfy, and make you feel more.. womanly? xD

I wear a 32A. I think.

And I really need to go bra shopping.

Every girl in my grade wears them.

Even the ones that are flat as boards.

It's a lot less awkward when we have to change for gym class.

I wear a 34B or a 36B I think.

One of the two, I forget.

i'm a 34a,the size of my 18 year old sister :eek: ,its really wierd.and i'm the earliest to start puberty in my family, everyone else started at 12 ;)

I got braaaaas! XD

I got the same size and it fits perfectly. So I guess my other ones were just all stretched out. ;P

So my size still remains 38B.

[SIZE=14pt]I wear a bra push up 38 D I usually go with out 'cause most of my bras have their wire poking out and it hurts meh bubbies ><; [/SIZE]

new thought:

so i heard a rumor how the "pointy bras" are getting popular again.... wats the point of that when u can go... natural, if u will??? :mellow: :huh: :) :p

No I dont well, I'm 10 I wouldn't. Also, I could pass as being 6 so, yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back